Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Fractured Futures: World Building OOC

GoldieS

13 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

@GoldieS

@Lektra Bolt

and as a dragon i think that spike should have a pretty big role as security for ponyville 

maybe he is at the wall keeping a constant turrant of flames going?

Oh about this. He isn't necessary for helping with security. The military and constructs handle it just fine

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm, Cadence and Flurry are... missing up in the north I'm afraid. The crystal city seems to be lost, in the literal sense. At least that's my conclusion on it, unless anyone else would like them elsewhere. Otherwise, I leave the specifics of the beacon up to the city manager. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, GoldieS said:

Hmm, Cadence and Flurry are... missing up in the north I'm afraid. The crystal city seems to be lost, in the literal sense. At least that's my conclusion on it, unless anyone else would like them elsewhere. Otherwise, I leave the specifics of the beacon up to the city manager. 

city manager?

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

alright that seems to be in order, so about this beacon..... it should be created by luna and celestial and maybe Cadence too if she's not someplace else with flurry and shining, so should it be like a bug zapper or a call to arms?

One last question is Thorax still alive or........

I don't know if it's a good idea to have the sisters do that really, at least not when they're inside the city. It would just create unnecessary a lot of instant fighting. Better to just have the infected come here on their own or us to them

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, woodchunks66 said:

city manager?

No one was really interested in developing that so we're going with Crystal Empire being locked away safely with Cadence and such being kinda away but also not dead. Maybe they locked themselves in crystal suspended animation for a while

• Brohoof 2

Yes on all accounts! I liked that idea, whoever pitched it earlier. Perhaps like a fallout bunker type deal going on or suspended animation. We can explore that as a mystery later perhaps. 

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I don't know if it's a good idea to have the sisters do that really, at least not when they're inside the city. It would just create unnecessary a lot of instant fighting. Better to just have the infected come here on their own or us to them

what do you guys think of appleloosa, is that part of the rememnnts or.....

Edited by woodchunks66
  • Brohoof 2

Appleoosa is too far north for the Remnants. At most, they're an abandoned city with some settlements within and around. At least right now. 

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Lektra Bolts in charge of New Everfree. 

@woodchunks66 Oh! Sorry, missed your second question about Thorax. yes, he is indeed still alive, though through different means. He's on my end of the table at the moment, perhaps not willingly though...

speaking of which is discord still reformed or has he become....rouge:okiedokieloki:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

Appleoosa is too far north for the Remnants. At most, they're an abandoned city with some settlements within and around. At least right now. 

wow i really need to look at a map of equestria :D

Edited by woodchunks66
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, GoldieS said:

currently missing in action I believe (discord) essentially imprisoned by the infected. 

Make sense....can they harm him because all i know for sure is that only the elements can harm him

• Brohoof 2

Me thinks spike shouldn't be in the city.  Sometime during 100 years I'd imagine Spike having to reasonable dragon size. While yes, Twi is his sister/mom of sorts, he wouldn't want to stay her assistant forever. He'd want to graduate and see the world. I'd also imagine he would want to help Twi, but I don't think he'd condone what Lektra is doing.  Spike maybe naive and clumsy at times, but he's also someone who sticks to his guns. So I'd imagine him wandering the land, trying to do his own good, rebuild the dragon colony w/ Ember if she survived,m or try to be peace maker w/ the changeling empire (what happened to Throax?)

As for the Crystal Empire, I had the idea that they're still around but Cadence has locked the region down on quarentine. No pony in or out. It's a mystery what happens up there. Are they biding their time? Are they all dead? Or did something else happen up there? Soemthign to think about. 

I thought we were going w/ Celestia & Luna being nomads? Wondering peace makers giving aid where they could and trying not to blow their own cover. 

For my storm lands faction, I kinda need a way for them to be able to hold their own. Cause right now a loose collection of races charging into battle mad max style, when we have two futuristic metropoli and millions of mutant cyborg beasts roaming the land, kinda breaks the suspension of disbelief. 

Also, question for the overall future of the RP, are we playing towards an end game? One event that concludes the RP. Cause I'd rather this not meander and grind to a halt once we start loosing people over time. I'd like us to craft a begging, middle and end to this. And if so, should this end be Equestria pulled back from the brink, or is this only the beginning of the end?

• Brohoof 3

19 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

Thorax still alive or........

We missed this. Uh, @GoldieS

@Denim&Venom

I'd like to not have a definite plan in mind, but I assume everyone has their own agendas, like ours.

Also did you like how I described our military setup on the previous page? Caught up? Sorry forgot mentions

• Brohoof 1

@Denim&Venom

The main point of me starting this thread, was to create a persistent world system that we could pursue multiple RPs within, and have the continuity carry over. Where someone can take the information, and make something of it themselves and continue on. For the world itself, there won't be a defined ending. However, for the various RPs we have, yes they do have definitive ends that change the state of our world. No one has to stick around within it though, it lasts as long as it lasts. 

@Lektra Bolt @woodchunks66

Thorax is still around, though kept alive through different means (you know, main character and all that). I'd like to have him within my Changeling Empire, leader of House Cancer (name work in progress) former House Chrysalis. I believe his city will be in the badlands, though I haven't given it much thought as of yet. 

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

He he, more like the astrological sign to you and me... but the changelings see 'reformed changelings' as well... a cancer... they see the reformed ones as phase zero, while there are traditionally four phases of 'evolution', they drop to the bottom. But, they still have a use, so they send their changelings that change to the reformed state to the Equestrian badlands with the others of their kind. 

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 2