Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning FF: The Less You Know (OOC)

GoldieS

@WiiGuy2014

@GoldieS

Guys? Shape-shifting. Blocked or detected? Might be fun to allow it for recreational purposes since we're doing Sol stuff around the city. Can work with both, just wondering so I could plan my post in my head adequately :)

Also, there might be a vaguely familiar character joining us played by me. No spoilers for now :P

13 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@WiiGuy2014

@GoldieS

Guys? Shape-shifting. Blocked or detected? Might be fun to allow it for recreational purposes since we're doing Sol stuff around the city. Can work with both, just wondering so I could plan my post in my head adequately :)

Also, there might be a vaguely familiar character joining us played by me. No spoilers for now :P

I vote we can shapeshift for fun. At least Will wants to.

• Brohoof 2

@Lektra Bolt @WiiGuy2014

I think you guys keep forgetting some things. You can do ANYTHING in your abilities, no one can tell you otherwise. It's just how the faction and other characters respond to you in cannon that matters. Lektra's rules, we can choose to break them or follow them if we want, and face the consequences or get away with it, whatever the faction leader decides. 

• Brohoof 2

Yes absolutely what Gold said, but I'd like to have put it to a vote :)

As Will has said yes, let's do it for fun I guess since I'd also like to allow it this way.

You were also ok with this right Gold?

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

Dang it, @Lektra Bolt. I was hoping to post my introduction before you. I wanted to introduce Will to the readers before the Greeting Guard would well, greet Zephyr's men, including Will.

Your post is putting the pressure on me.:blink: Now what do I do?

Edited by WiiGuy2014

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Dang it, @Lektra Bolt. I was hoping to post my introduction before you. I wanted to introduce Will to the readers before the Greeting Guard would well, greet Zephyr's men, including Will.

Your post is putting the pressure on me.

I'm so sorry! You can still do this and come inside at your leisure. I was just really inspired and wanted to introduce this character who isn't really a guard. I won't be able to post later and this was the last RP post I needed to get out for the evening.

I'm Eastern and it's almost 9pm here, you see

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hmm... well... I hate to be the buzzkill... but it's not exactly a shocking development from Zephyr's perspective. He... is a changeling after all... maybe not one that can change himself but... XD

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 2

I haven't read your post fully yet, @Lektra Bolt. And I'm not returning to this page, until I've silently made a guess to it.

What a second. How long has it been since Season 6 Finale? Because if "she" is still alive, then shouldn't Thorax also still be living too?

• Brohoof 2

Focus on the Rp at hand! >.<

There are plenty of explanations, if your character's curious just have him investigate it. I don't think Lektra's gonna tell you everything you want to know about her cities secrets...

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

Focus on the Rp at hand! >.<

There are plenty of explanations, if your character's curious just have him investigate it. I don't think Lektra's gonna tell you everything you want to know about her cities secrets...

Sorry. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

I will tell you IC as the character is revealed by the visitors or reveals herself as the case may be, or if that's not where we end up heading with the story I will just post it here. It's just a mystery I thought I'd do, the why and how.

This goes without saying, but all is not as it seems. But I've said absolutely nothing, as all is not as it seems is basically a staple here.

There is no reason to be on guard though, this character means no harm. But why? Oh, again that's part of the mystery!

An enigma wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in another enigma! 

Enjoying stumping you guys for the inevitable reveal :D

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

Ok I have the picture I need to put in spoilers. This is going to be much shorter than originally, as that was just a background setup.

Do me a favor guys. The final paragraph when the post is actually written (still in my head lol) is not set in stone. I like to ask other players if they like this or not, so if you don't like how I do this please tell me ok?

And don't reply in the RP until we discuss please 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2