Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning FF: The Less You Know (OOC)

GoldieS

4 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Lektra Bolt

I just hope I didn't leave @GoldieS in a bad mood. Did I?

You may have. Give things time. They seem to have said they'll be ok though.

Did you want to to talk about Chrissy?

Reformed Chrysalis is a bit of a prankster, but I haven't changed her personality all that much. She's maybe slightly more relaxed with ponies and respectful with a bit of humble pie since she has no hive, but overall she is the same bug pone

There's just this one quirk she has that isn't quite 'kosher' as you will find out if you ask. Someone please ask how and why she's alive this long IC, if you could :please:

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Ok I have to ask, what can these guys do besides agitate the guards behind them and probably alert a force to show up? I know it's not a show of force and he's just trying to show he's serious about killing Will, but gotta ask

I'm thinking acid, maybe some tank power

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Correct on both accounts! Was thinking about leaving this particular piece a surprise, but I suppose you can infer from what you see. Think of a flamethrower with acid, can form a large globule the size of a basket ball and spit it from their mouths (hence the frog neck), and possess powerful sets of jaws for added effect. Hey, I need some kinda competitive edge If I don't have railguns or powered armor... XD

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

Correct on both accounts! Was thinking about leaving this particular piece a surprise, but I suppose you can infer from what you see. Think of a flamethrower with acid, can form a large globule the size of a basket ball and spit it from their mouths (hence the frog neck), and possess powerful sets of jaws for added effect. Hey, I need some kinda competitive edge If I don't have railguns or powered armor... XD

Nor bad. I can respect that. What would a magic energy blast do to them? We might end up with a semi alliance, but I gotta ask in case we still end up fighting at some point

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

I'm not a good action scene writer. So can I please be minimal?

We're not fighting. Zephyr just means to show he actually means to kill Will

• Brohoof 2

Hmm... it would be purely hypothetical... but they are made to be rather tanky, and effective and medium to close range. However, if a weak point was identified and exploited, perhaps a magical blast could cause a sort of reaction with the ichor stored in its body, perhaps causing a small explosion? Though, it's more likely to adversely effect mammals than other insects. Sound acceptable for now?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, GoldieS said:

Hmm... it would be purely hypothetical... but they are made to be rather tanky, and effective and medium to close range. However, if a weak point was identified and exploited, perhaps a magical blast could cause a sort of reaction with the ichor stored in its body, perhaps causing a small explosion? Though, it's more likely to adversely effect mammals than other insects. Sound acceptable for now?

Yea that's fine. I feel like the 8 foot tall Ground troops power armor that has both beam and conventional weapons would be a good match for them, if it actually came to that. Purely hypothetical definitely. 

Right, let's get to this. The shift to a more serious atmosphere will have a bit of a lurch, sorry

• Brohoof 1

I would say so. They are roughly equivalent in size when matched up against your powered armor troops. But then again... it's not always the big one's you got to worry about...

• Brohoof 1

Just now, GoldieS said:

I would say so. They are roughly equivalent in size when matched up against your powered armor troops. But then again... it's not always the big one's you got to worry about...

As someone who's played Starcraft where tiny suicide bombers kill Carriers, I'm aware of this :)

• Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt

Just remember that Will's Changeling soul would remember Chrysalis from many years ago. Back then, she was the one who gave Changeling Will Guide the boot for being homosexual, seeing it as weak. Not to mention from Will's perspective, he played a role in Starlight's rescue squad from Season 6 finale if you plan to include that here in this RP. Now that they meet again, perhaps they can talk.

It's there in his character page in my signature.

Edited by WiiGuy2014
More specific
  • Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Lektra Bolt

Just remember that Will's Changeling soul would remember Chrysalis from many years ago. Back then, she was the one who gave Changeling Will Guide the boot for being homosexual, seeing it as weak. Not to mention from Will's perspective, he played a role in Starlight's rescue squad if you plan to include that here in this RP. Now that they meet again, perhaps they can talk

We can include as much as you'd like, I'm open to that :)

Hold on though. Did she kick him out before the wedding? This event is important, as you'll find out later.

The rest, we'll get to also. There is something you will find out about Chrissy and why this event in her life is important.

Speaking of homosexuality, Lektra is technically as such. She is really bisexual, but heavily prefers mares. Depending on how soon you decide to have Will transform, if at all, she could probably sustain him with her feelings for Twilight. They're not really together, but Luster is effectively their child. Without the explicit stating, they technically are together but also not. Twi is straight and we all know it

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

@Lektra Bolt

Well, in the original bio I had for him, C. Will was banished right after the Canterlot wedding, found by Unicorn Will, where his soul went to rest forgotten until the Crystaling of Season 6 and in Season Finale 6, his existence was rediscovered.

If you need me to slightly change it, please discuss it in our PM. I'm about to enter an almost dead phone signal zone. So I won't be able to do major posting until after 5 p.m. pacific time.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Lektra Bolt

Well, in the original bio I had for him, C. Will was banished right after the Canterlot wedding, found by Unicorn Will, where his soul went to rest forgotten until the Crystaling of Season 6 and in Season Finale 6, his existence was rediscovered.

If you need me to slightly change it, please discuss it in our PM. I'm about to enter an almost dead phone signal zone. So I won't be able to do major posting until after 5 p.m. pacific time.

No need to make any changes! We'll keep writing and move forward with the fun :)

It's just something happened that changes things and how she would feel about him. There's way too much they need to talk about, when he's not in mortal peril. :)

I'd like to keep you in the dark for now as much as @GoldieS as well, but you could have him sense she's a bit different in a way that doesn't make sense. He is right to wonder why she's still alive, as she shouldn't be. 

I keep saying things are not as they appear, and that is still the case :wacko:

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

We're moving to the banquet. Have fun with the group, perhaps question Chrissy? I'm sure he's curious.

Lektra is interested in what the actual terms were and you'll meet many ponies as well as other assorted species, but mostly ponies. None will be afraid of him even if he had been visiting secretly before

With Legion every half block patrolling and constructs zipping around, there is safety everywhere

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

The castle she is talking about happened in the Comics, and these videos are relevant.

Warning: Feels ahead. Do not watch if you have a heart. These always make me cry.

The changeling guard from this video reincarnated

Edited by Lektra Bolt

Sure, we're in no hurry :)

@GoldieS she is speaking loud enough between sobs for the whole tram car to hear, so unless Zephyr doesn't actually care to, he should hear it. This is a big revelation for both of you and I would be sad to see Zephyr didn't hear her.

Of course he's free to conclude she had met Will before, though she didn't

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, woodchunks66 said:

@Lektra Bolt @GoldieS @Denim&Venom @WiiGuy2014

What happened?plz don't tell me this died........it has so much potenial!!!!

What do you mean died? What makes you think it died? We just did a round of posts

@GoldieS

@WiiGuy2014

Before we continue, is anyone confused by what Chrissy is and how she's been alive all these years?

She has one more quirk that Will just touched on, which is better off shown than talked about 

• Brohoof 2