Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning FF: The Less You Know (OOC)

GoldieS

7 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

What do you mean died? What makes you think it died? We just did a round of posts

@GoldieS

@WiiGuy2014

Before we continue, is anyone confused by what Chrissy is and how she's been alive all these years?

She has one more quirk that Will just touched on, which is better off shown than talked about 

i mean in the actually RP....

6 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@GoldieS

@WiiGuy2014

Before we continue, is anyone confused by what Chrissy is and how she's been alive all these years?

She has one more quirk that Will just touched on, which is better off shown than talked about 

Well, you did explain she's a dream made reality, right? I did give an okay explanation to Will knowing things from the past via memories of past lives, right?

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Well, you did explain she's a dream made reality, right? I did give an okay explanation to Will knowing things from the past via memories of past lives, right?

Yup that's what she is :)

A dream clone that diverged from the original at the castle escape that led to the Comics Arc Siege of the Crystal Empire, becoming separate and living her own life. Before that she remembers everything and feels bad for that part of her life, as Luna had shown her what could be.

I was wondering if you had wanted to be the reincarnation of her friend who sacrificed himself for her after the Wedding so she could escape. Don't think it fits with what you were going for, but just wondering

9 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yup that's what she is :)

A dream clone that diverged from the original at the castle escape that led to the Comics Arc Siege of the Crystal Empire, becoming separate and living her own life. Before that she remembers everything and feels bad for that part of her life, as Luna had shown her what could be.

I was wondering if you had wanted to be the reincarnation of her friend who sacrificed himself for her after the Wedding so she could escape. Don't think it fits with what you were going for, but just wondering

Never read the comics so I wouldn't know about some Siege.

That first video was nice and sad, if a little confusing. Then again, given my soul has the ability to cross time and space unknowingly with his memories being locked away, it's entirely possible that I've lived through the life of her friend who sacrificed himself for her. Guess I'm special like that! :blush: Would you like that idea?

We can go into more detail later, but I have class now. See you later!

56 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Never read the comics so I wouldn't know about some Siege.

That first video was nice and sad, if a little confusing. Then again, given my soul has the ability to cross time and space unknowingly with his memories being locked away, it's entirely possible that I've lived through the life of her friend who sacrificed himself for her. Guess I'm special like that! :blush: Would you like that idea?

We can go into more detail later, but I have class now. See you later!

Yea I didn't read them either but I looked up on this cause I liked Chrysalis. It has to do with Sombra more than her really as she just escapes and doesn't stay. The king not only comes back but is reformed in this. Interesting story, but only soft canon. I use the comics because I felt that Chrysalis would have had enough time while confined by Twilight in the previous comic she's involved and recovering before the Siege of the Crystal Empire to be visited by Luna, and for Chrissy to be created in that time frame.

Anyway the first video leads right into the second. It seems to suggest that during the Wedding episodes they were actually caught at some point while snooping or escaping (when they were captured is not clear) after and this one changeling from her past who didn't want to do these things saved her by sacrificing himself. The rest of that episode proceeded as regular, and the second video is what I'm working with that actually created Chrissy. As you see they are both shown in the 'what if' near the end and Chrysalis rejected this good form that was presented to her, but Chrissy wouldn't just fade away. Luna helped her become real and she crafted a Unicorn form based on the dream :)

It's a touching story if you'd like to pursue it and we'll talk later ^_^

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

Can we compromise here please?

Chrissy is a deeply troubled creature who has inner demons. The old Chrysalis needs to be expunged or separated from her, and I was hoping to actually get your changelings help in doing so.

If you prefer, I could nix this whole thing and use it later, but she will need to discharge at some point later. Power comes at a price, don't you think?

The point here is to show that she has issues, and is helping the city with her discharges.

Could we compromise please?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Zephyr sees it as more of a... convineint timing...

Either way, if you want a compromise, it has to come from Lektra in character. That's how I roll!

Edited by GoldieS

What would she even say? Lay it out for me like I'm four?

This is really something I had not planned and don't have a backup plan. Everyone reads everyone's inner monologue, and they were seeing her as a wimp who was no good to anyone. She is not and has issues with inner demons. Her power comes at a price

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

he he he, negotiation is a complex thing. They see Lektra as nothing more than a typical politician, using Chryssy as nothing more than another tool in whatever manipulation tactic's Lektra's currently employing. But... just take risks. Imagine you're in the same position Lektra's in right now, and consider what YOU would do. 

I already said too much... the fun in these situations for me is that battle of will and subtle strategy. If I say more... that would kinda sap all the fun out of it for me... cus I already know what's going to happen. I don't want to know what your characters will do, before they do it. 

Just now, GoldieS said:

he he he, negotiation is a complex thing. They see Lektra as nothing more than a typical politician, using Chryssy as nothing more than another tool in whatever manipulation tactic's Lektra's currently employing. But... just take risks. Imagine you're in the same position Lektra's in right now, and consider what YOU would do. 

I already said too much... the fun in these situations for me is that battle of will and subtle strategy. If I say more... that would kinda sap all the fun out of it for me... cus I already know what's going to happen. I don't want to know what your characters will do, before they do it. 

Well considering Lektra is writing herself, she knows exactly what she would do, but the Lektra behind these glasses is still very taken aback at this reaction and had nothing planned. You see: Lektra isn't simply a character, and we are very confused.

You know what will happen? That makes one of us.....

Well, here goes everything 

1 minute ago, GoldieS said:

I meant it wouldn't be enjoyable IF I knew what was going to happen. Which is why I don't want to tell you how to play. 

Ok then, but do me a favor and if it gets too shitty, please work with me OOC and make it work ok? Let's not have this RP fall apart, cause I know you are enjoying it and so are Will and me. If we have to pause and take a breather to tall when something isn't working, we should ok?

• Brohoof 2

@Lektra Bolt

okay, how about this: you gotta stop worrying about the consequences out of character. Just go with the flow! take risks! I don't want my character or your character just following some rigid formula... I want it to feel natural. The only time it will fall apart is if we have some sort of dispute in OOC, and I think we're past that now. Now, we deal with our characters. I mean... do you really think I would just leave? After all the work we've put into all this? C'mon...

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Lektra Bolt

hehe, wait a minute, did she actually sit on him? Just to make sure I'm reading it right.

Hug his face and staring deeply into his eyes for a while until getting off, showing she's serious about being his friend. Would this do more harm than good? 

Chrissy needs an exorcism. There's two ways her issue could go. Chrysalis could be separated from her and either be killed or go with the changelings to face whatever fate they mean for her, or that part of her could just be removed. Either way she doesn't care and her magic powers will remain with her

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt

But if Chrissy dies, then Will will have no one to help! :( He would be so crushed that he couldn't help her, it would lead to him leaving for parts unknown never to be seen again or worse he would do something VERY regrettable. You know what I mean, right?

Edited by WiiGuy2014
  • Brohoof 2

13 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Lektra Bolt

But if Chrissy dies, then Will will have no one to help! :( He would be so crushed that he couldn't help her, it would lead to him leaving for parts unknown never to be seen again or worse he would do something VERY regrettable. You know what I mean, right?

The Chrysalis part of her will need to be removed. She doesn't care what happens to it and she will keep her memories, sense of self, and her magical ability. She just doesn't want it corrupting her, what happens to that part she doesn't care.

What should happen to it guys? It's not Chrysalis so much as just residual hate and anger from that life, trying to take her over

Edited by Lektra Bolt

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

The Chrysalis part of her will need to be removed. She doesn't care what happens to it and she will keep her memories, sense of self, and her magical ability. She just doesn't want it corrupting her, what happens to that part she doesn't care.

What should happen to it guys? It's not Chrysalis so much as just residual hate and anger from that life, trying to take her over

Well, of course I want her old remnants removed. Leave that part of her in the past.

• Brohoof 1

Yes I didn't mean to suggest Chrissy would cease to exist, just those remnants.

I mean what do you guys think should happen to her when the exorcism happens? Separated into Chrysalis then something happens to this part and a separate Chrissy, or just Chrissy and the remnants just poof? Chrissy herself doesn't care. She's nicer but she's more of an anti villain than simply good. She's nice when she wants to be, and let's just say she's a badass :dashhat:

In the classic alignments, Chrissy has the alignment Chaotic Good. Lawful she ain't

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

I feel like his disposition has improved, but not quite. Will he stay? There is a citywide event planned in their honor, and they will be treated very well. :)

Maybe after they'll feel incentive? 

William will get to meet more residents and talk to Chrissy @WiiGuy2014

Guys, Chrissy has lots of time until she needs to discharge again, so this will likely be a once per RP flare up. We could run the exorcism when it feels like a good time.

I can't think of a way to prove her story other than the Princess of the Night showing up and corroborating it which would need some kind of long quest or Zephyr doing some kind of test on his own, that she's a living reformed changeling but not actually that Chrysalis. How does he not understand the original would be long passed by now? I assume changelings live a max of maybe two hundred years if that, or as long as ponies. Either way Original Recipe Chrysalis is gone 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

Well, there are apparently a lot of ways to get eternal youth in this universe... it's not much of a stretch to believe she might be the original considering Lektra and will are standing right next to him. 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Well, there are apparently a lot of ways to get eternal youth in this universe... it's not much of a stretch to believe she might be the original considering Lektra and will are standing right next to him. 

@WiiGuy2014actually still hasn't decided on how his character is still alive. I think we were going with reincarnation and not an implant, which would mean that he's just a black changeling with repressed memories from a past life. Something that they would have detected.

How would you like to have Chrissy prove her story that Dark Magic played a big part in her creation? We could take her to a scanner when Zephyr is feeling less agitated maybe? Lektra will suggest they visit the school as he requested 

Edited by Lektra Bolt