Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just another pony on the internet

Wannabrony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Death Battle

Never thought I would be here but I guess it's about time I followed some brony traditions and get to know the community, I hear fellow ponies here are pretty nice so I hope to get to be one of them! We all just share an interest of 6 happy colorful anthropomorphic equines together as best friends so I think we should all be nice people. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 6

• 8 months later...

I was so unenthusiastic back then. :mlp_wat: I've gotten slightly better since, but I try not to brag about it. :mlp_please: 

And I've left so many welcoming messages hanging, how could I do such a thing? :unamused: Well, after all this time, maybe I should finally get back to each one of them! Let's do this! :yay:

On 12/26/2017 at 8:22 PM, Rikifive said:

Indeed we should! ^_^ 

Hello, hello!

Welcome to the herd! :) 

I hope you'll meet many great friends and have fun! :) 

Thanks for the welcome! And indeed I have, yourself included! :squee: 

I'm having fun aplenty so far, and I hope it continues much longer! I am pretty positive that it will! :toldya: 

On 12/26/2017 at 8:42 PM, Rainy_days said:

Hello there

Welcome to the forum!

Hope that you will have a great time here with us and also make many friends :)

Thank you very much, I'm sure I will! I've been here for more than half a year, and I'm having a blast! ^_^

Hopefully I'll get to see you on here too! :fluttershy:

On 12/26/2017 at 9:26 PM, Nightfall Gloam said:

Welcome to the forums, Brony Wannabe, I hope you enjoy your stay here!

How are you?

Actually, I go by Wannabrony now! :D It rolls off the tongue a bit better and it's also a bit more original. Well, at least I think it is, of it isn't then I changed my name for nothing! :adorkable:

But yes, I'm enjoying my stay quite a bit! And I'm doing all, thank you very asking. How are you? :kindness:

On 12/27/2017 at 3:48 AM, Dan. said:

Welcome to the jungle.

Have you got any fun and games? :twi: If so, I'm sure I'll have fun, thanks for the welcome! :laugh:

On 12/27/2017 at 10:19 AM, Handsome Changeling said:

I'll say stay around to you. It only means more food for the bugbutt here hehe ;D

Ahh, don't take my love! I've only got so much left to spare! :(

:P

Yeah, I'll stay around, hopefully I'll get to see you around too! (And hopefully not get my love eaten from you. ;)) Thanks for the warm welcome! I gotta say, this place is really friendly! :rarity:

On 12/27/2017 at 5:06 PM, Foxy Socks said:

Welcome! I hope you find this community a nice one :)

Thanks! I do find it quite nice indeed! Thanks for the welcome! :mlp_grin:

On 12/27/2017 at 5:39 PM, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Heya @Brony Wannabe and welcome to the forum :D
Always good to see new poneys. You'll see, you'll enjoy yourself here, lot of crazy cordial ponies people :o
Feel free to message me if you have any question, if you need help or just if you wanna talk ! :grin:

JOIN THE MADNESS ! :maud:

Well, I always like a good mix bag between crazy and cordial... This is perfect. :maud: MADNESS HERE I COME! :fabulous:

And thank you very much for the welcome, Trotteur! I admit that I miss you, hopefully we'll see you again soon... :sunny:

On 12/27/2017 at 9:23 PM, King Blanketfort said:

I am new here myself, I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I do mine!

I remember you! :o And if your stay here is an enjoyable one, then yes, I can confidently say I'm enjoying my stay just like the way you are enjoying it! :mlp_yeehaa:

On 12/31/2017 at 4:11 AM, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Hello and welcome, hope you have a good time and find many new friends^^

I'm having a pretty good time here, and I have found a few good friends here! I would say that "This place is amazing," but I'm sure that you've all been told that said many times. I'll say it again anyways, though! :bedeyes: Thank you very much, Deae! :catface:

There we go, I've finally got back to my welcoming responses! Now I can finally live without that guilt on my chest! :ticking: Again, thank you everyone for your kind words, I really appreciate it. :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 7

Hmmm... Interesting: Welcoming Plaza post, while you have over 10 000 reputation and almost 600 posts... :ooh:

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time. Everyone will accept you no matter of your preferences :)

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Kevin Tang said:

I thought this is a joke of you making a new welcoming thread (totally didn't see the date created). Until I see @Trotteur Sauvage, I know that it isn't. :twismile:

Wow, there used to be many users here back then, isn't it? :o

Yeah, I just realized I didn't reply to any of my very first replies here, so I went back and did so. Better late than never! :D 

And yes, there used to be a bigger community here than what it is now, but things are how they are, I guess. :adorkable: I still miss many of the past members, but the current one isn't bad either, I still have many great friends here like you! ^_^ 

9 hours ago, Iam said:

Hmmm... Interesting: Welcoming Plaza post, while you have over 10 000 reputation and almost 600 posts... :ooh:

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your time. Everyone will accept you no matter of your preferences :)

Well, this was posted in late December last year, so it's not exactly new. :P 

But no matter what, thank you very much for the kind welcome! :squee: I hope to see you around here a bit more! :grin:

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... I wonder who this person is. I have no idea at all.

Welcome strange mystery person that I have no clue who they are about. :muffins: