Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

Hello, everypony. :)

How are you all today? I for one am feeling pretty relaxed, rejuvenated, and upbeat. It has been a great day so far. :D

2 minutes ago, King of Canterlot said:

OUTTA THE WAY EVERYBODY RD'S GOT A TANK

Image result for soviet equestria

Twi's got one, too. Plus a SWORD!

Twilight_Sparkle_in_tank_words.jpg.75b0544a4bbb7a2473cfb4d9ac25b97f.jpg

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, Nightmare Mirage said:

I don't even know what to think of that pic...epic is about the only way to describe it!

Her subjects' safety is every princess' top priority! So I can cope with temporary grace decrease, size change and dealing with all those rusty trinkets forsooth pokerface.png.6838bf9a69edece89bdde6e841be3f70.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 3

Well god morning ponies, think the lounge newer sleeps, that´s great !

We have coffee, pizza and great friendship going on, think that is all we need to stay happy.

Starting up my "prison" time with some coffee with terrible taste.... and for every cup I enjoy it more, so third cup should be delicious.

Watch out Rarity, here it comes 5a76eb4f43520_TS_shocked(2).jpg.d1fdeefe0714b8e32cf2a6604d20e371.jpg

coffee_applejack_rarity.thumb.jpg.bc6f8823ce0067b2667ae451da7e8610.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Good morning, everyone, how are you?

Today, I had cooked a Japanese Pancake (okonomiyaki) at TAFE today in my class. It was really tasty, especially with the sauce and mayo I had with it.

If you've ever had any Asian food, what is your favourite Asian food and from what country does it originate?

• Brohoof 3

Good morrow, @TempestShadow @Nightfall Gloam! If that is capapble of being good *chuckles*

17 minutes ago, TempestShadow said:

Well god morning ponies, think the lounge newer sleeps, that´s great !

We have coffee, pizza and great friendship going on, think that is all we need to stay happy.

Starting up my "prison" time with some coffee with terrible taste.... and for every cup I enjoy it more, so third cup should be delicious.

Watch out Rarity, here it comes 5a76eb4f43520_TS_shocked(2).jpg.d1fdeefe0714b8e32cf2a6604d20e371.jpg

coffee_applejack_rarity.thumb.jpg.bc6f8823ce0067b2667ae451da7e8610.jpg

*laughs, trying to spill the coffee not* Poor Ra-ra though awww.png.4dc251b17fb4d2a90aa0b1a13130f07b.png

I have a feeling, the day may turn out... "horse apples" - the office is a madhouse already, some definitely make much ado over nothing... it's their bucking style of "work" *huffs*

10 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Good morning, everyone, how are you?

Today, I had cooked a Japanese Pancake (okonomiyaki) at TAFE today in my class. It was really tasty, especially with the sauce and mayo I had with it.

If you've ever had any Asian food, what is your favourite Asian food and from what country does it originate?

Not terrible, but very sleep deprtived, lief! THEREFORE MOAR COFFEE!!! yay.png.765af17788e765ba6a552190f6a50c42.png

And apologies, if 't be true I appear slow or misunderstanding simplest things from one go - I'm sleepy... *spreads wings, almost knocking down a few chairs, and hugs both pones*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 4

Greetings my prison friends on the worst day of the week.:P 

I have bought new coffee for my work but I must go outdoor soon and will be able to make and drink it later.

Funny picture. Poor white cute pony (especially some part of her) ! She still is unlucky! :ooh: *hugs Rarity and makes her cup of hot coffee in more proper way*:kindness::fluttershy:i_need_a_cup_of_coffee_by_fitzoblong-d5nlfpb.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 5

51 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Greetings my prison friends on the worst day of the week.:P 

I have bought new coffee for my work but I must go outdoor soon and will be able to make and drink it later.

Funny picture. Poor white cute pony (especially some part of her) ! She still is unlucky:ooh: *hugs Rarity and makes her cup of hot coffee in more proper way*:kindness::fluttershy:i_need_a_cup_of_coffee_by_fitzoblong-d5nlfpb.jpg

And she is going to be for a while longer... I'm still considering possible variants, lief! ;)

• Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Alexshy said:

And she is going to be for a while longer... I'm still considering possible variants, lief! ;)

I've noticed. Since 2 days I also have interesting idea about her. Even very interesting I suppose.:please: How is your day at work going my friend ?

• Brohoof 3

30 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I've noticed. Since 2 days I also have interesting idea about her. Even very interesting I suppose.:please: How is your day at work going my friend ?

Carest to share, lief ;)

Mine day at work is sleepy and messy at best, although, I'm still full of drive to write at least 1000 words tonight. We shall see... benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

It's lunch time: salmon with beans, then... Guess? mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Carest to share, lief ;)

Mine day at work is sleepy and messy at best, although, I'm still full of drive to write at least 1000 words tonight. We shall see... benevolent.png.6014cd558e5674b436a51d86639a5108.png

It's lunch time: salmon with beans, then... Guess? mischief.png.298add6e4c729e7bf8217c985cd58097.png

Yes. Of course friend. This idea has strong and weak sides. You will decide. 

*smiles almost laughs*

Your golden "1000 words" rule? :D 

I'm guessing!:proud:

Then ....

.... will be very very good, probably even excellent,  coffee?:D

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3

Yay! Bingo!!! 20 points to Ponyville... in particular Fluttershy's Cottage! yay.png.765af17788e765ba6a552190f6a50c42.png

I shall send the comments with replies back tonight... Mindst, please, those are not final, as I shall look them through and consider several times, lief!

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Last time I saw her she was quite up beat, so think the grumpy face is all gone by now TS_happy.jpg.f43dd2a2b7fdc843fe6a80d042ca178c.jpg Must be the coffee *giggle*

Happy lunch then @Alexshy, mine is over by now. And second coffee done, so third will do it tasty again for the rest of the week.

@Fluttershy Friend I have listened to the Stalingrad theme in my earphones for a while today, and It´s musically extremely simple, try play it on a toy xylophone or a toy recorder :)

It´s the orchestra and drama that makes it work... , so we will see if my evening gives time for starting composing something in the movie drama style. TS_I_see.jpg.4a8f6a165a4fccb64fa9298fae24b744.jpg

Rarity_laughing_dismissively_S6E12.png.fd133cc741d2ea1b84771af948597058.png

4 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Does not Asian food originate from Asia ?

Favourite ? Don´t know ? Many things we have over here is just "european made up" fantasy food, ok suchi is authentic I think.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, TempestShadow said:

Last time I saw her she was quite up beat, so think the grumpy face is all gone by now TS_happy.jpg.f43dd2a2b7fdc843fe6a80d042ca178c.jpg

As soon as she recalleth mine book OC, she may go all grumpy and miserable again... Point is a few readers negotiate some shipping between Ra-ra and Alex still :D

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

As soon as she recalleth mine book OC, she may go all grumpy and miserable again... Point is a few readers negotiate some shipping between Ra-ra and Alex still :D

This will be interesting.... poor cute white girl :confused:

• Brohoof 2

@TempestShadow

You know, for me every music is difficult. :D I'm very curious about your version. Please do it only when you really have enough time!

@Nightfall GloamI tried but I don't remember any Asian food which I like. 

@Alexshy I really feel sorry for her. It is stronger than me. Anyhow, the same like some guy - her target :DI think she should show more atention to small dragon.

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Maybe A. really could sacrifice himself to make her happy? :kindness:I'm joking of course! :D

Now I'm drinking my first coffee. :adorkable: I was too busy in the morning .

Risking his backside being bucked twice anon... by Shy and me likewise? Hmmm, tis the suggestion he should really consider lmao.png.89f6040e92d7ff10c3caaa484714529c.png

Enjoy it, lief!

Edited by Alexshy
WOW, WOW, WOW... typo... I'm starting to fall asleep methinks
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

You know, for me every music is difficult. :D I'm very curious about your version. Please do it only when you really have enough time!

@Fluttershy Friend It will not be that track, it will be something completely different but in that composing style..... ( I hope ) 5a773c4601774_TS_avertingeyes.jpg.9b0d0da3301217bb281e0471f3d688c3.jpg

@Alexshy Yaay ! Great WAIFU, you see I´m soo sensitive, but marriage Ohhh that poor pony that do think that way, I´m hard to live with *giggles kindly*

tembest.thumb.png.f2be4065028a4199beed39a2b4e6f91c.png

Coffee number four is now done.

• Brohoof 1