Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Yes. The importance of that can't be stated enough, like, I don't think it can be made enough justice how important it is to be good friends first.

Why don't you speak of your crush, if you have one? :P (you don't need to say names, just speak about what you like about them)

Yes. It sucked, and it was ass, and I had to knock out one of them to stop them from doing dumb stuff.

Same question.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Nightfall Gloam said:

Really just out of being nervous... You think you overcome it but then it comes back and really hurts.

Have you ever been pulled into a relationship drama involving two close friends of yours?

Nope :mellow:

Which member wood u ship meh with? :catface:

I dunno? *shrug*

I could have sworn a group of girls today were looking at me, especially one of them in particular as if they liked me at the shopping center. What should I do if I see them again and they try to get my attention?

• Brohoof 1

Avoid eye contact and walk at a faster pace if you don't want to be stared at. If you like them too, return eye contact and smile at them. But, what do I even know about this stuff?

Someone else more qualified than me (meaning literally anyone else), give Nightfall more advice! 

• Brohoof 1

Let them first get closer I think. Try to act normal. Well, that's what I would do, but it depends on the moment.

Is this good or wrong advice?

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 1

If I were you, I would totally go up and say hi, and maybe strike up a conversation, and just get to talking, you know? Never hurts to be friendly! :D

What is it about your crush that you like/admire? (That is, if you have a crush) 

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't have a crush now, but for the only real one I had, I admired just how cool she was. She was beautiful, but super friendly, chill, down to earth, loved Pokemon, Zelda and anime. It never really worked out, but we're still good friends. There was also this girl in my old neighborhood who I briefly developed a crush on, but we never talked and only interacted once or twie. She seemed really friendly, upbeat and nice though, but I was always to shy to say hi.

Anyone who you love like family?

(edited)

I have two friends in particular who I consider family, just because all three of us are so close, we're like siblings. I actually met them online last July. We just seemed to click, and ever since then, we've been extremely close. We're always video chatting and voice calling each other, and yeah, we don't always agree on everything, and we do get on each other's nerves every now and then, but at the end of the day, we wouldn't be able to go without one another. I guess you can call us the three musketeers. :lol: We're planning on meeting up irl very soon. :yay:

Same question 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I never been on date, but there is a moment when I'm stared at the star while I was night hiking and it just give this "romantic" feeling. 

same?

Edited by TBD, Scoffer of TBA
  • Brohoof 1

I also never been on a date. But I knew some romantic feelings just like @TBD, Scoffer of TBA. Notably when I drew or wrote something in the mood, listening to inspiring music.

It's snowing here at Paris... Do you think snow is a great add for a romantic walk with your beloved?

Edited by Floppy Snow
  • Brohoof 1