Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

It depends, really. Past experiences have shown me that talking every day was pretty healthy, as for going out and spending time with them, a couple of times a week seems good enough. Spending more time with them would be better, but c'mon, we all need a day off, right? Wouldn't want to get too clingy. :laugh:

If there was one place you could take your partner on holiday/vacation to, anywhere in the world, where would it be?

• Brohoof 1

If I had my way, a gaming convention :orly:. In all seriousness it would depend if that particular person and myself could come to consensus on what type of holiday we enjoy. I guess a Ski Resort could work, because I've heard that they can be pretty fun.

1 hour ago, Cash In said:

If I had my way, a gaming convention :orly:. In all seriousness it would depend if that particular person and myself could come to consensus on what type of holiday we enjoy. I guess a Ski Resort could work, because I've heard that they can be pretty fun.

OBJECTION!!! Lack of a question to respond to, Your Honor. 

What’s the most romantic gesture, in your opinion, that you’ve performed for someone special, regardless of how successful the gesture was?

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

34 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

OBJECTION!!! Lack of a question to respond to, Your Honor. 

What’s the most romantic gesture, in your opinion, that you’ve performed for someone special, regardless of how successful the gesture was?

I wrote a great Text RP we could do together. 

Now, next person answer what was the most romantic gift they receive from someone else?

a whole bunch of v-day cards back in  kiddies school, which mainly we only cared about free sweets. 

same?

Edited by TBD

25 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

@Cyclone 1066's hoodie! :wub: 

Are you more of a hugger or kisser? (Or both) 

In real life, I'm neither due to most people being total strangers. And no one wants a hug or kiss from a total stranger like me. :(

Online in RP, however, I'm definitely more a hugger than a kisser.

Are you hugger or kisser?

• Brohoof 1

not comfortable with both but if any, hugs

Where would you carve yours and your partner 's name? 

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a partner, but I did have a crush many years back. And she's better at (minus the appreciation)  ignoring. 

same?

Edited by TBD

anywhere but in a dark alley i guess

Thoughts about online match up dates? 

They are good for a quick run of fun and make great stories afterwards, but I find that the best matches are made when you aren't really looking for them. 

What's some non-physical traits you look for in a partner?

There are many, the strangest probably way.......got I'll regret posting this.....the pink character from Happy Tree Friends when I was about 13 I think, not kidding lol.

What are some deal breakers for you when it comes to dating?