Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

We're quite similar people in a lot of ways. Though his issues with depression are worse, and my anxiety is worse. Also, I'm more into video games while he's more into music and movies. I mean we're definitely not the same person by any means, though. His views on some things are a little different than mine.

Same?

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

Pretty much what Lucky Bolt said. We are similar in some ways but we're different and disagree in some stuff.

Do you know what your SO's favorite drink is? What is it?

Give yourself some time to get over it. It varies between people. Me, I’ll bawl for like, two minutes after a break up then get over it. After that, I just go about my life until another partner comes around. Just take as much time as you need, buddy. It’s different for everyone. 

What’s your period of time between a breakup and a hook up?

• Brohoof 1

Well, I've only broken up once, and that was about 4 years before I met my current BF. I really only started having any real interest in a relationship like 2 or 3 years after I broke up with my ex. Though I think at least 3 or 4 months should be minimum downtime, but it depends on the length of the last relationship, and how clean (or not) the break-up was.

Same?

• Brohoof 1

I’m not into hook-ups; I either want a serious relationship or none at all. As for time in between relationships... usually I’d say I’d want to wait a bit to fully get over the person, but I actually started dating my current boyfriend just a few weeks after my breakup, so... life happens I guess :P

What are your thoughts on hook-up culture? 

Well, myself? I honestly could never do it cause I tend to develop somewhat strong emotional attachments to people I am with romantically, therefore just a hook-up wouldn’t work with me. When I love you, I love you, until the end of time. :adorkable: and I expect the same loyalty from you. But I’m not against them. If hook ups are your thing, by all means do it. You do you and what makes you happy. 

Same? 

• Brohoof 1

I actually have very little problem with it, and in fact have an interest in the idea of a polyamorous/open relationship. :P As long as both parties know what each party is doing, there's no real cheating going on. Though I do get there are people who aren't open to having such relationships themselves, and with my boyfriend being one of them, I of course would have to accept that. Though there are some arrangements on the table with us. I mean I do need some way to sate my voracious... appetite. ;)

How many relationships have you been in, including your current one if applicable?

• Brohoof 1

Probably me. Technically, @Kamii should be more lightweight, but I manage to get drunk more fast and she has ended having to help balance me, snrk. 

Same question~

That would be me, definitely. :awwthanks: He has the upper hand though with just being a guy for one thing, and I'm much smaller than him. 

Who likes soda more?

• Brohoof 1