Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Funny; I find that chocolate milk soothes the pain a little better.
When you fall in love, and you remember the person is at an opposing sexuality that you are, how do you react? 

Play games together, chat, send virtual hugs/flowers/etc..., watch movies and videos together, listen to music, do personality tests, do quizzes, voice/video chat, etc... I swear there's too many fun things couples can do online.

Can you think of some really obscure fun thing a couple can do online, especially if they are long distance? If so, what is it?

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Rebound relationships are rarely a good idea. I think it's better to fully heal from your last relationship and take some time for yourself before trying to find someone new.

How would you deal with internet connectivity issues in a long distance relationship, preventing you from being with your partner? :c

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

Find alternative means of communicating with my long distance lover, such as sending them traditional mail, getting their phone number or chatting through services like WhatsApp. Emails also work. 

Not sure what else to ask so same? 

• Brohoof 1

Alternate days to visit your significant other, pick up the phone and call them, send texts, or write an email. Back in my day, all we had was a phone and writing a letter.

Would you rather go to Disney Land or Disney World?

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes it finds you, when you're really not expecting it.

What would you prefer to do with your sweetie: extravagant night out, or quiet cuddling at home?

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Longhaul said:

Sometimes it finds you, when you're really not expecting it.

What would you prefer to do with your sweetie: extravagant night out, or quiet cuddling at home?

Quiet Cuddling at home.

Favorite Disney romance scene? Like Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride or Cinderella's Dance with the Prince, for example.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 12:19 AM, Windcharger said:

Quiet Cuddling at home.

Favorite Disney romance scene? Like Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride or Cinderella's Dance with the Prince, for example.

This one: 

IMG_2585.JPG.eb05ed16970f32994c04d14033aea1c4.JPG

Have any nicknames for your partner? :toldya: (Or if you're single, what nicknames WOULD you give him/her?) 

• Brohoof 1

There are many aspects that I associate with love:

Love is when you can synergize with your partner, both their upsides and downsides.

Love is when you appreciate their good qualities and can deal with their, umm, less desirable qualities.

Love is when you are willing to get out of your comfort zone for your partner and are willing to be there for them through thick and thin, no matter what anyone says, you're willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to be with them in their hours of need.

What characteristics do you look for in a partner?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Kronos the Revenant said:

There are many aspects that I associate with love:

Love is when you can synergize with your partner, both their upsides and downsides.

Love is when you appreciate their good qualities and can deal with their, umm, less desirable qualities.

Love is when you are willing to get out of your comfort zone for your partner and are willing to be there for them through thick and thin, no matter what anyone says, you're willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to be with them in their hours of need.

What characteristics do you look for in a partner?

Honesty, compassion, and returning what I give them.

Same?

Boba Fett (That wasn't really a love question...)

Are you single but wish you were in a relationship?

• Brohoof 2

Divorced but wish I was still married to him.

Do you remember how old you were the first time you fell in love?