Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

who knows, that's for you to decide.

Would you do anything or buy anything for your partner just to please them? 

Well, both imply all sorts of reprehensible things in the wrong context, so I''l say I would do or buy a lot, but not anything! :adorkable:

How much of an open-book are you? Do you share a lot, or are you very reserved in romantic situations? :ooh:

Edited by Recherche

I don't typically share things about myself in any situation so the person would have some digging to do. :D

What's the strangest thing you've done to gain the attention of a person you like?

Edited by Guest

An old one from an ex-partner, but! We just got to Google Docs and started writting dumb stories on there, and we would take turns on writting lines, and seeing how much sense could we make from each other. More fun than it sounds though, I would recommend anyone to try it :P

Same question !

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Valentine’s Day.

Got chocolates and card at store. 

Deliver package. 

Attempt to leave. 

Le sudden garage door opening. 

Le girlfriend standing there. 

Walk with gf, gf’s older sister and her kid to the park. 

Spend evening with them in park. 

Car breaks down. 

Awkward phone call to Dad for picking me up. 

‘Nuff said. 

Most awkward moment with your partner?

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

This happened when I was still together with my ex, but the most awkward thing was possibly the time when they asked if they could kiss me and I said no. I don't think saying yes would have made the situation any less awkward though since we were both completely inexperienced (and of course I still am). :wacko:

Do you ever have romantic dreams and feel highly disappointed when you wake up?

I don't know, but baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more..

Why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Why do kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

Well,

Why do birds fly?

Why do flowers open in spring?

Why do the trees sprout flowers and green?

Why does the blue sky make us want to sing? 

In short, the answer is: They don't. It's a government conspiracy!! They paid off [redacted] and [redacted] to hide the [redacted] of the [redacted] which if not properly hidden would mean the [redacted] would [redacted] [redacted] and of course it sounds crazy till you consider the fact that [redacted] owes [redacted] [redacted] alone in jus- 

EDIT: I've suddenly changed my mind. Disregard what you've just read. 

--

How do I ask a cute somebody if they'd like to go on a date, even if I don't know them extremely well?

Edited by Sonata Jets

I would probably ask them not on a date, but ask, "Hey, you seem really cool. You wanna go grab lunch or a coffee?"

Technically, it's just like a date, but it sounds more casual, and can totally be passed off as two friends hanging out. You'll get to know each other better in an environment where you don't have to dress up or act a certain way. And if you guys had fun, maybe after you eat you can ask if they wanna go walk around in a nearby store. Do some window shopping.

How many boyfriends or girlfriends have you had?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Not to brag, but i’ve had three, but they ended horribly. First gf, her mother didnt like me. Second gf, broke up with me because reasons she didnt explain in full detail with me and it was long distance, so it was doomed to fail from the beginning.  Third gf, our parents are friends which, in our culture, made us extended cousins of each other. So, yeah, three girlfriends, all of whom my relationship with them ended horrifically. 

Same. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

Just one. After the one I did feel like I'm not suited for dating. :blink:

Would you date a person from another country?

It's hard to choose just one but I'd say caring. :kindness:

Which do you personally think is a better thing to do, looking for love or just waiting for it to come by?

I would say being patient. :fluttershy: You shouldn't wait for it, but you shouldn't outright seek it, in my opinion. It will keep you from getting into forced relationships, after all.

What is the best gift your partner has ever given you? :ooh:

• Brohoof 1