Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Answer The Love Question Above You!

Lucky Bolt

Well yeah I would, since if he wasn't attracted to me then there wouldn't be much of a point in having a relationship. We could still be friends though, once my feelings have calmed down.

About how long would you wait to say "I love you" in a relationship?

(edited)

Til you know that person is the one you really love and want to be with. Or until you've grown very attached/close to them enough to feel confident enough to confess your feelings to them. Can't really put a time stamp on that one though that kind of thing eventually works it's way. :grin: Hopefully the other person feels the same and if not just respect and move on~

Favorite hard rock love song?

Spoiler

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

No question, so yeah... If I had to do one thing with my partner now, it would be bothering them! That sounds bad, but they like it really :nom:

What do you like doing with your partner as well?

I don't currently have a partner so I'll just go with something I'd like to do if I did have one - I'd like to have a walk outside in the pleasant windy yet sunny weather. :grin:

What kind of a gift would you give to your partner?

Of course it depends on what they like and who they are, but the kind of gift I would give is probably a mixtape of songs that I think they would like, songs that remind me of us, and songs that I think we could talk about. :twi:

How do you know when you are in love? How do you feel?

• Brohoof 1

I only love these things

Jesus

my family

guns

Cars

and fiction

And it’s that warm tingly feeling inside that’s very calming and satisfying! I love it!

Speaking of Guns...would you use force if your partner decides to “attempt” to assassinate you?

I would...non lethal of course

:confused: What kind of question is that?

Best place to take your partner on a date?

The beach! :love: No but really, beaches are especially calming and pleasant when the sun is setting.

Are you more of a platonic or romantic person?

That's a hard one! There are so many. I suppose the first one that comes to mind is Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsey.

If you are not married, how do you imagine you're wedding? If you are, did your wedding meet your expectations?

I'm not married and as I'm seeing myself now I'm not gonna be married anytime in near future.

But I hope my wedding ceremony to be the largest and most amazing ceremony in our family's history. 

Same?

Just now, Nightfall Gloam said:

What is the most romantic dinner?

I don't know maybe me with my (future) better half having a dinner at a quite expensive resturant when there are not much crowd around.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Something simple, since I wouldn't want to spend too much money on a wedding.

What would you do if you felt that you like your partner more than they like you? 

Edited by Wightling
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Honestly? I would either try to strengthen the relationship... or just move on. If something is genuinely interfering with out romance, then I think it might be in our best interests to just part ways; some things just aren't meant to be. :pout:

Same question~?

Edited by The Recherche
  • Brohoof 2

17 minutes ago, Wightling said:

What would you do if you felt that you like your partner more than they like you?

I'm not sure, I guess I would try to get them more involved in our relationship, because it may just be that they're getting distracted themselves. Either that, or I guess I would start looking at the possibility of downgrading our relationship to just being "Friends". 

What would you do if you found out your parents were cheating on each other with different married people? :wacko:  

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'd be really quite mad after finding that out. I take cheating very seriously and despise it when people do that. 

You begin to suspect your partner could be hiding something from you, what do you do?

• Brohoof 1

do a little investigation and then confront them.

would you break up with your partner if you caught them cheating or would you give them a second chance?

I would leave their ass without hesitation.

When was the last time you thought about your ex?

• Brohoof 1

I think it was last year when I fell hard for someone in a group chat. Even though she very likely wasn't into me in a romantic way, she did seem to like talking to me.

What kind of non-alcoholic drink would be the perfect fit for a romantic situation?