Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask My Little Ponies (Taking a Break)

Sparklefan1234
Message added by MangoFoalix

I've contacted by the OP of this thread to let everyone know that the OP is the only one who is allowed to roleplay other characters in this thread. Anyone else doing it will be reported and dealt with.

Addendum by @Passion: There are only two rules listed in OP opening post. Please follow them both.

6 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

That's nice. Anything he does with you three?

Yes. Singing is something Grand Pear loves to do. :mlp_yeehaa:

6 hours ago, Brainstorm said:

Starlight,

Gonna celebrate Hearts Warming with Trixie, Twilight, Spike, and the others?

Yes! I am SO EXCITED! :squee:

5 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

Can ghosts eat apples? :pinkiehat:

*Spooky voice* Nopony knooows. :wau:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Flashlight23 said:

Right. :dry: Then you where aware of the microscopic carnivores shadows that where spawned from the books?

WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT!? I *swear* it was an accident. :lie:

Moments ago, Spike said:

WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT!? I *swear* it was an accident. :lie:

So you are responsible for those events Spike? The Doctor is going to have a word with you. Four people d-i-e-d (if being trapped in a simulation counts as "dead")

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, Flashlight23 said:

So you are responsible for those events Spike? The Doctor is going to have a word with you. Four people d-i-e-d

Umm...Yes. I should really stay away from magical book shops. :sealed:

OK, Twilight: Your Library is on fire. Spike is trapped inside. Your research is trapped as well. As well as your books. You are only able to save one of those three important things. Which one will you save?

(based on a comic)

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Flashlight23 said:

OK, Twilight: Your Library is on fire. Spike is trapped inside. Your research is trapped as well. As well as your books. You are only able to save one of those three important things. Which one will you save?

(based on a comic)

I would save my books, obviously.  I have a backup Spike in the human world and my research is in "cloud storage". :P

2 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

I would save my books, obviously.  I have a backup Spike in the human world and my research is in "cloud storage". :P

So you are willing to steal a Spike from another world? I think two humans (and one Dragon who is immune to fire) would have something to say to you.

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Flashlight23 said:

Sci-Twi and I share custody of Spike

Next thing you will be telling me is that you and Sunset share custody of a certain someone (not gonna name names but you can probably tell who I am talking about by looking at my name)

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Flashlight23 said:

Next thing you will be telling me is that you and Sunset share custody of a certain someone (not gonna name names but you can probably tell who I am talking about by looking at my name)

What's a "Flashlight"? :wacko:

22 hours ago, Flashlight23 said:

That's a name we humans gave to a "pairing" between you and a certain guard/high school student. We humans do it all the time.

So, humans are a bunch've weirdos? :dash:

2 minutes ago, Brainstorm said:

Twilight and Spike,

What'd you two get for Hearts Warming Eve?

received a cookbook from Spike and I gave him another book on obscure unicorn history. :twilightcutehat:

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

So, humans are a bunch've weirdos? :dash:

Yes. We are. Heck, several humans did not like Starlight (at first) and Flurry Heart (from just the trailer!).  Oh, and Starlight? If any ponies calling themselves the TVA try to arrest you for messing with time, run. You will not be able to beat them.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Flashlight23 said:

Oh, and Starlight? If any ponies calling themselves the TVA try to arrest you for messing with time, run. You will not be able to beat them.

We have dealt with the TeleVisionAudience on numerous occasions. :mlp_pout:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

2 hours ago, Rarity said:

We have dealt with the TeleVisionAudience on numerous occasions. :mlp_pout:

It stands for Time Variance Authority Rarity. I think Twilight secretly works for them.

(Happy Hearthswarming to all ponies/dragons/chaos gods/griffons/hippogriffs/changelings/yaks/and a centaur/changeling/pony trapped in stone.)

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Flashlight23 said:

It stands for Time Variance Authority Rarity. I think Twilight secretly works for them.

I work for The Joker. :bea:

13 minutes ago, Flashlight23 said:

pony trapped in stone

I'm listening. :maud: