Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Video game franchises that might as well be dead

heavens-champion

On 3/9/2018 at 12:49 PM, PathfinderCS said:

Likely a casualty of the golden days of 3D-platformers from the 90s, but I have good memories of Croc for the PS1. Heck; it even had a sequel! The Completionist's review of the first game brought back some memories and it saddens me we haven't seen him since the 90s.

I love the Croc games! Man, if they can bring back the likes of Bubsy, then I see no reason Croc can't make a comeback. :D

As for me, Super Monkey Ball. I LOVED the first two games beyond words, but the series really took a nosedive once developer Amusement Vision folded its tent and the series hit the Wii with that hideous new art style. Hasn't seen any major games for several years now. :(

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Sugar Cube said:

I love the Croc games! Man, if they can bring back the likes of Bubsy, then I see no reason Croc can't make a comeback

I used to have it on an old PC, the controls were kind of weird to get used to but the game has tons of charm.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Sugar Cube said:

I love the Croc games! Man, if they can bring back the likes of Bubsy, then I see no reason Croc can't make a comeback. :D

Well the developers closed their doors years ago I think. I don't see Croc ever returning, as Bubsy did due to meme factor, Croc is just forgotten :sunny: 

4 hours ago, Celli said:

I used to have it on an old PC, the controls were kind of weird to get used to but the game has tons of charm.

Damn, I remember playing it on a cousin's computer with no music. It was next to impossible to for me :D . As if the controls weren't hard enough on the PS1 :dash: 

• Brohoof 2