Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cyclone 1066 Fan Club

Lucky Bolt

I dedicate this to that one special pony in my life. :wub:

@Cyclone 1066, the short time we've been together has been the best time of my life. You're truly my everything, I love you more than words can say. I didn't ever think I'd find someone like you. You're funny, cute, so sweet, and just an all-around great guy. I consider myself very "lucky" to have you in my life, and now, nothing would be the same without you. :rarity: It's a funny story how you went from just my biggest forum crush to my special somepony, I mean what girl is "lucky" enough to have that happen? :D I can't wait for the day I get to meet you in real life, which I know will be very soon. ;) 

So with that, your biggest fan dedicates this here fan club to you. :bedeyes: 

Welcome to the Cyclone 1066 Fan Club!

IMG_2529.thumb.JPG.cb424a37a874fa386ae8289f85bc7a36.JPG

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

Oh...my...I can't..*dies of embarrassment*

*pokes* 

Uh oh, I killed him. :wacko::lol:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

No but seriously, it's crazy how in the span of 5 months you can go from not knowing someone exsists, to not being able to go a day without them.:wub:

Also, I hate to burst your bubble but I think your little fan club is only gonna have one member. But, that means there's less competition for club president.

Edited by Cyclone 1066
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

Also, I hate to burst your bubble but I think your little fan club is only gonna have one member. But, that means there's less competition for club president.

I still wanted to do something special for you, even if this fan club doesn't become very popular with anyone else. :rarity:

oh, and I WILL ALWAYS BE CLUB PRESIDENT :glimmer: *clears throat* Just making that clear to anyone who thinks they'd be a better candidate. :baconmane::lol:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I still wanted to do something special for you, even if this fan club doesn't become very popular with anyone else. :rarity:

You've already done so many special things for me, existing is #1, #2 is taking time out of your life to devote it to me, #3 put a smile on my face, #4 understand my crooked, dry sense of humor, and #5 be there (not like monster truck rally, " SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY, BE THERE!" but I think you know what I mean) I could keep going but  I feel it would just get redundant.

• Brohoof 1

This kind of stuff is why I love this community; the connections that are forged are just amazing! :squee: Whether they're platonic, romantic, or anything in between and beyond, MLP (of all things!) has brought so many people together! :yay:

Oh, and if you want me to, than I can join this little club of yours (as long as Cyclone is okay with it, of course~). :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

22 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

oh, and I WILL ALWAYS BE CLUB PRESIDENT :glimmer: *clears throat* Just making that clear to anyone who thinks they'd be a better candidate. :baconmane::lol:

:wacko: Well. Thththththat, uh, that right there was assertive. Wow.

2 minutes ago, Recherche said:

I can join this little club of yours (as long as Cyclone is okay with it, of course~). :muffins:

Sure, if you want to waste your time on a club devoted to me, go right ahead.:P

I’M NOT ASKING FOR PERMISSION TO JOIN, I’LL JOIN WHETHER, WETHER, WEHTHER, OKAY, I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL IT, BUT YEA, I’M THE FIRST HONORARY NOT-ASKING-FOR-PERMISSION- MEMBER! Whoo!

Lol, worry for caps.

It’s just that you two are couple goals? Duh. :wub:

Love you two and everypony else so much ;) 

Another reason for me to be off my pissed off mood.

Go CycBolt club! (I’m calling it that)

Well duh,you created the club plus are his marefriend. I’, second in command! :D

(Uh, if you don’t mind, of course..I think)

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Nature Tune said:

I’M NOT ASKING FOR PERMISSION TO JOIN, I’LL JOIN WHETHER, WETHER, WEHTHER, OKAY, I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL IT, BUT YEA, I’M THE FIRST HONORARY NOT-ASKING-FOR-PERMISSION- MEMBER! Whoo!

Lol, worry for caps.

It’s just that you two are couple goals? Duh. :wub:

Love you two and everypony else so much ;) 

Another reason for me to be off my pissed off mood.

Go CycBolt club! (I’m calling it that)

Well duh,you created the club plus are his marefriend. I’, second in command! :D

(Uh, if you don’t mind, of course..I think)

That's ok with me. :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1