Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Pony Voice?

Isobel

Favorite Pony's Voice?  

99 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony's voice is your favorite?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Derpy Hooves (Old Voice)
    • Derpy Hooves (New Voice)
    • Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Spike
    • Princess Celestia
    • Luna
    • Cadence
    • Shining Armour
    • Big Mac
    • Granny Smith
    • Zecora
    • Discord
    • Chrysalis
    • Trixie
    • Soarin'

There is just something about Rarity's voice that makes her such a lovable character. When I was first introduced to the show I did not think I would like the personality of the pony at all, but the way Tabitha voices Rarity makes her one of the most engaging characters in the show.

I can't pick just one, that's like, freakin' torture man... :blink:

Seriously though, Rarity- a voice that can be as pretty as it is scary or hilarious at times like hers is quite an, erm, rarity. :D I must reiterate that I really do love all the voices though, most VAs on the show do a great job.

Honestly, I can't choose between the Mane 6; their voices are all phenomenal to me!

So instead, I went and cast my vote for Derpy's old voice. Why? BECAUSE SOMEPONY NEEDED TO ENSURE THAT IT HAD MORE VOTES THAN HER NEW VOICE!!!!!! :angry: WE LOVE YOU DERPY, AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING YOUR ORIGINAL VOICE, AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!!!!! :D

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Voted twilight, I think her voice matches her personality well and Tara Stong is a boss. i also like Sweetie Belles becoth ith thoo qoot! Fluttershys works well, and AJs is cool. Gotta love derpy, but i reckon id tire of that pretty fast... all of the VAs match the charachters well. Now that i think about it, they all work well.

I didn't see your thread! Sorry if it is :)

It's alright. ^_^ Assuming that since this thread hasn't been moved, etc., I'm guessing it's ok.

(edited)

Twilight...duh!

Mmmm...her voice is just as sexy as she is! She can make the toughest men turn to mush with that voice!

Edited by Crystal Sparkle

• 1 year later...

Well, you see, Discord's voice is just too sexy to describe, so my vote must go to him.

^_^

I'm just kidding (though his voice is quite incredible). But yes, my vote does go to him. I watch his episodes just so I can hear his laugh. It is wonderful. :P (Mr. John de Lancie, if you ever happen to read this for whatever reason, please do not be creeped out. However it seems, I am not a stalker. Your voice is just awesome. ;) )

Though I must say, Rarity is a very, very close second. Tabitha St. Germain is so freaking talented. I was very biased against Rarity when I first started watching the show, but because of her amazing voice, I soon realized that Rarity was my favorite! :D

Sweetie Belle's voice! it's really cute with all the squeaks, and her voice actress really knows the character and does her well. I also like Twilight's voice a lot, Tara strong is very talented.

• Brohoof 1

I don't even need to think it over, Princess Celestia...easily.

Her voice is just so calming and sweet sounding, I absolutely love hearing it. 

Plus, her singing voice....it's heavenly sounding. 

Fluttershy's voice is by far the most adorable voice I have ever heard in my life. It just makes you want to snuggle and hug her all day just because she's that cute. That's the main reason why my favourite voice is Fluttershy's. Soothing, cute, cuddly.

Edited by Sterling Crimson

Applejack without a doubt, her accent is so unbelievably sexy it has just the right amout of that southern twang without being too stereotypical.