Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cockroach milk

Jon the VGNerd

Fascinating! Now I really want to try it!

On 2018-05-28 at 1:00 PM, Jon the VGNerd said:

Well, for one thing, cows and goats are not insects, unlike cockroaches, which are notorious for infesting houses and spreading diseases by contaminating food. Cows and goats do not do those; at least their milk have acceptable tastes.

Bees are insects and cockroaches are a large group of insects. They're not all dirty vermin.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-10-02 at 9:34 AM, Fluttershutter said:

Do you guys eat this stuff?

Bees.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Yes because they make it for food. They even have special compartments inside them for moving it and its ingredients. 

I don't understand how you milk an almond or now a bug. I don't understand why it exists either, especially with lactose free milk being a thing and such.

Edited by TheGleaner

• 3 weeks later...

What the heck! I never imagined cockroach milk as a real thing but Im not a cockroach expert so what do I know. 

That being said, cockroaches have always been a deep rooted fear of mine and I feel like that fear would prevent me in some way from trying it. My luck it would taste like ice cold chocolate milk too! lol 

They say it taste like cow milk... I was told goat milk taste like cow milk and boy were they wrong! :yuck: I might give it a try though. 

On 2018-05-28 at 6:43 PM, Jon the VGNerd said:

Cockroach milk seems to become a thing for dairy goodness

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :mlp_gag:

Seriously. Any insect that you squeeze will have a nice..... looking flavor. Squeezed normal house flies look like that stuff you find on Danish pastry. Just because cockroaches can't be squeezed doesn't mean you will get high quality milk from them :yuck: