Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alexshy Fan Club

The Recherche

@Alexshy

Perhaps you may be interested in some of my dreams I had this morning.

Spoiler

I had a dream where it was sort of the end of the school year and we were doing the team thing like on mlpforums but in school. Of course I was on Team Moon, but Cali and Gina were on another team and they didn't like how I was on a villain team and my team had to come up with ways to help people, one of my friends suggested a script but I was like "Why help others? We are villains."

In another dream Cali seemed to be amused at my antics in school and my craziness. We had went to a gym with my 8th grade english teacher, Emma, Hannah and Sydney were there too. So was my 8th grade math teacher who said my craziness level increased as I went through the school year. I had a friend in 3rd grade in this dream who sort of looked like kim jong un and something happened between us and we began hating eachother, I tried to offer him my friendship again in 9th grade while Cali and her friends were watching, I tried to persuade him and he didn't want to be friends again.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Alexshy said:

@CypherHoof the Reblanked: Mine valorous friend, partner in boop crime and valuable coffee expert *hugs and... boops*

coffee_with_princess_luna_4.thumb.jpg.f9a9a7078b25b4f2733931f160d528da.jpg

Forgivest thy lazy princess for not updating this still. But tis how it started *winks* as ye all can see @Fluttershy Friend @Totally Nature Tune being a zilch late for the tea and our dear cat pone @Simply Cerberus (in his humorous form).

It is very much a reminder of happier times, my princess - so happy birthday, and be of good cheer :)

• Brohoof 1

What can be said, that hasn't already, about @Alexshy?

All I can really say is: for being a good friend, writing coach and editor; for being an inspiration to get my own stories not only written, but published; for these reasons and many more I haven't listed, I can say nothing more than thank you, from the very bottom of my heart.  I'm honored to know you, and I sincerely hope for nothing but the best for you in the years to come.

Enjoy your special birthday donut.

11950206_821396237968453_5742632088847813725_o.thumb.png.d6f9b450526eb3be79909b45d76cf5ea.png

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

Methinks I found a good use for that thread (except simply telling Alexshy something sweet) :orly:

Let's try something...

Ye may ask Alexshy (not Luna, although I shall help Alexshy answering, of course) any (within the forum rules boundaries and respecting her privacy to the certain extent (personal data, address, etc)) question: about her, about the book(s), what ye want. With one stipulation: please, don't ask her to spoil The Guardian (and other unfinished stories) severely for you. Don't wonder, if 't be true she talketh Old Ponish - she mostly talketh with me, so... *shrugs*

With that being said, don't forget about Ask Luna thread either ;)

Mine most sincere gratitude to you all, mine dear friends! Fire them away at her *giggles*

If 't be true anypony wanteth to draw the OC in pony or anthro form, feel free to post the image hither likewise.

summer_day_by_alicesmitt31-dck1is2.png

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

or you could start an "ask alexshy" thread separately, and leave this one for your fans to post adoring comments to you :)

((I think we can combine both in one thread, not to clog the forum, mine friend))

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

((I think we can combine both in one thread, not to clog the forum, mine friend))

Well I must admit there HAS been a dearth of appropriately adoring posts over recent months, my princess... so I guess it couldn't hurt :)

• Brohoof 1