food What was the last food you ate?

Member Berry

the last thing I ate was with my wife.  We had farfalle (bow tie) pasta covered in a Cajun seasoned butter sauce and a buffalo chicken flavored patty with a drink of diet fruit punch.

Some ravioli, but not enough ravioli. 

there is never enough ravioli or formuoli 

A really sour slice of Lemon Pie. It had 3 whole lemons in the pie... Rind and all.

But at least my dad is going to make a Lemon Crème pie next instead. That one will probably be good if it doesn't taste too much like Neufchatel (similar to cream cheese).

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

Candy cigarette, cuz I'm cool like that.

I ate one of those when I was a kid and it made my slightly wobbly tooth fall out >.> So I always associate them with that, LOL.

I just ate a jacket potato with cheese and beans.

• Brohoof 1

- Kayleigh

A bowl of oats, raisins, maple syrup, cinnamon, flax meal and soy milk. I normally have an oatshake for breakfast but wanted a bowl meal.

Dove Milk chocolate. OMG. It's straight from heaven!

I'm craving something salty now, like breadsticks... But I have none nor do I have access to any. T.T

• Brohoof 1

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

Strawberries :D yum yum yum^^

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P