Jeric

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Totally Lyra said:

Nightmare Moon I'm sorry! How can I proudly call myself your loyal subject after failing you like this. :(

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

It's not your fault comrade.

We were betrayed. :baconmane:

06BDFB54-34AC-49AE-8AA1-F5C2C51E9887.gif.30af98c9107552a1c2cbcdd2fc073ea4.gif

Guess we all know who the real evil mastermind is now, huh?

• Brohoof 4

So, best princess is first, the pin pony and the cute copyright victim are competing for the second spot.

Roseluck definitely needs more votes.

1486012__safe_artist-colon-mirroredsea_r

Because right now her situation can be described as:

• Brohoof 5

People don't mind sophisticated and cultured ponies .... unless they are jerks. 

Sassy Saddles is in the #3 slot. 

latest?cb=20150918231904

Zesty and Upper Crust have nothing. 

latest?cb=20160612181217 uppercrust_by_shinjitoo-d5heds4.png

• Brohoof 5

And yet again we are faced with an unspectacular match. Who will come on top, I wonder? Will it be a background figure with a mere promise of a character? Will it be another failed attempt at cast expansion? Or will it be the tried and true secondary stallion? The bits are on him, or they would be if I was a betting person. I do not bet. I merely use the offerings of destiny.

• Brohoof 1
Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm pretty sure I voted for Sunset Shimmer. :huh:

I expected no less from you.

7 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Don't worry, she got in. :sunshower:

If she hadn't, it would have been utterly shocking.

• Brohoof 3
Just now, ShootingStar159 said:

The vote results are on pg.32, she came in second after Sweetie Belle, with 2 less votes.

Really? I would've thought Sunset would've won given her high popularity levels.

• Brohoof 3
2 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Really? I would've thought Sunset would've won given her high popularity levels.

Maybe she would have if some people hadn’t missed the vote :pout:

Jokes aside, that’s what happens with the three vote system, people who voted for Sunset also voted for Sweetie Belle, and people who didn’t vote for Sunset also voted for Sweetie Belle. I’m certain in a single vote system Sunset might have come out on top.

Edited by ShootingStar159
  • Brohoof 5
1 hour ago, ShootingStar159 said:

Maybe she would have if some people hadn’t missed the vote :pout:

Jokes aside, that’s what happens with the three vote system, people who voted for Sunset also voted for Sweetie Belle, and people who didn’t vote for Sunset also voted for Sweetie Belle. I’m certain in a single vote system Sunset might have come out on top.

Yep. The second pick tends to have the greatest statistical edge to come out on top in a close match with multiple popular options. The Sweetie Belle match is very much a good example of this. 

• Brohoof 4

Yay, time to support second best background pony! We can't have second best pony and second best background pony barely lose out right after each other. Show your support for the lovely Roseluck, especially on Hearts and Hooves day! :D

Rose Garden by DuskyAmore

• Brohoof 7

Almost missed out on voting Roseluck - I failed to realise that she was named 'Rose' in the poll options when I first voted. :derp:

Viva Rosa, the most aesthetically pleasing background pony of all time!

5a8501a557a02_Roseluck(MirroredSea).thumb.jpg.cdb876f7d25703b24fc292e69f4ef240.jpg5a8501ac63ebc_NappingInTheRosebeds(Suikuzu).jpg.dd9cf19ad80618c433caaf70a6194a18.jpg

Edited by Duality
  • Brohoof 6