Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who has the largest MLP collection

Lord Midnight Madness

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

blind bag sets Flim comes separate from his brother with super speedy 3000 vehicle cost 9.99 cents Flam only cost a dollar found him at a dollar tree then the nightmare night series for 5.00 dollars at Family dollar I got spike in his  dragon suit , pinkie pie in her chicken suit, plus the cutie mark crusaders in their outfits like scootaloo in her big bad wolf costume and sweetie belle in her cute vampire costume and last apple bloom in the bride of Frankenstein costume.

Funko vinyls I have Discord in blue, glow in the dark djpon3, Spitfire, Queen Chrysalis, Power ponies Matterhorn pose, villain Mane-Iac, and Ms. Marvelous. Hasbro Cupcake keeps I love Derpy. Brony Convention got a wall scroll for 35.00 dollars of Flutterbat on Amazon bought a movie poster of My Little Pony with mane cast and villains, Guardians of Harmony  collections I have are Queen Chrysalis   and spike, princess Twilight Sparkle comes with a changeling. part 2 will be later goodnight guys .

Hello, Sky Streak I take you like Smolder mines Rainbow dash anyway here's the rest of my collections 40.00 Dollar My little pony Monopoly, My little pony playing cards, Daring Do treasure boxed set novel books 34.00 dollars, 5.00 dollars for the movie party set with the Cutie Mark Crusaders with cutie marks with a Discord like balloon. Rainbowdash shaped bank, Large size my little pony toys with brush 10.00 dollars Rainbowdash and Princess Celestia. super huge coloring books with stickers, my little pony coloring book activity book, funpack, magic ink activity book, glow  in the dark color small poster with glitter, 2 official guide books, guardians of harmony shadow bolt ,  guardians of harmony adult spike the dragon electronic action with small spike 40.00 dollars!  five dollar plushy of Fluttershy I won out of crane machine in the mall, Princess Luna -Ty collection 8.00 dollars, five brony t-shirts 1. rainbowdash Mobile-1 logo parody, Power Ponies, word brony, and last the old school 80's my little pony from the first gen. It says "friendship is magic"

Here it is guys the final collection of has the largest by far has to be me? MLP FIM collectable card game , MY little pony Ds game Pinkie Pie's party yes the 80's version but it's still fun, Posesable ponies of Miss Coco Pommel and Rainbowdash with Tank her pet turtle. Talking nightmare moon and for 25.00 dollars talking princess celestia , Walgreens only exclusive pony figure Nurse Red Heart,

Songbird Serenade pony of pop singer Sia ,  14 bushables, rainbowdash pez candy customized dispenser, my little pony scratch art sets of 2 artwork, Rainbowdash Backpack Costume cost me 16.00 Dollars cheaper than the retail price at Hot Topic was almost 50.00 dollars? have a Princess Celestia necklace but it broke her leg now I can't wear it anymore that sucks ! So I have a Rainbowdash necklace plus one with the mane 6 on it plus matching ring also and last of my collection is the watch I wear with pride every day with mane six on it cost me 18.00 dollars on amazon from a good china company called Panda Moon later guys!