Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Finding your next best friend

Swick (ded)

Sounds like fun, I guess!

Name: Kaitlyn

Likes: Being alone, my laptop, the dark, talking to other people, the moon, my ukulele, singing, drawing

Dislikes: Pretty much nothing, unless you're homo/transphobic racist or sexist. Then I don't like you by default, you meaner. Otherwise I'm hella chill, super go with the flow, everything is gr8 to me.

Hobbies: Drawing, singing (Uhg ESPECIALLY singing. I've only sung in fromnt of a crowd once really but it was so great, they loved me! It was awesome for my self esteem.), learning new instruments i find around the house, (Exept for the drums I learned that I suck at those.),sculpting, trying to voice act, learning languages.

Other: Bisexual, Wiccan. If you have any problems with that, its cool just don't talk to me? Believe me there are far too many radical people who like to tell me I'm worshipping satan because I've deicided my path is with Paganism. Don't be one of those people, please.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Sam or Buzz (both are used irl)

Likes: History, Politics, Music, Gaming (PS4 and PC), ponies (no s*** Sherlock)

Dislikes: erm....there isn't much. Vegetables, if that's important.

Hobbies: Gaming, cycling, does having a part time job count? Well, it take up most my free time so i'm sticking it here, watching movies and TV and being CinemaSin to them (it's more fun than you would think).

Other Info: Quite shy at first, but will open up later on (and it will proberly be a lot). Have a weird sense of humour that 50% of the time will leave you rolling on the floor and 50% of the time leave you standing there like "wut?"

• Brohoof 2

Name: Dan

state:South Carolina 

Dislikes:i am to mellow to have noticible dislikes

hobbies:offroading,drawing

Other Info:n/a

(edited)
Name: Doc

Religion: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Political Views: Conservative

TV Shows: MLP: FIM, Top Gear (before they sacked Clarkson), Doctor Who (as if my name isn't an indication, Lol :lol: ), Cedar Cove, The Good Witch Series, Walker: Texas Ranger, Matlock, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Pokemon, Murder She Wrote, Quantum Leap, Macgyver, The A-Team, Frasier, Reba, Star Trek and waaay to many more to list here.

Movies: Equestria Girls 1 & 2, The Santa Clause Trilogy (I love Christmas!), The Back to the Furture Trilogy, The Night at the Museum Trilogy, Big Hero Six, The Good Witch Movie series, Most Marvel Comics Movies (Iron Man is my favorite), Lord of the Rings Trilogy, How to train your Dragon 1 & 2, Cars, The Beverly Hills Cop Trilogy and again, waaay to many more to list here. 

Games: World of Tanks and World of Warships (I'm always looking to platoon with fellow pony fans, if you're interested my name is, you guessed it, 9thDoctorWhooves, Lol), Forza 4, Assassin's Creed III, Halo 3, War Thunder, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Lord of the Rings Online, Minecraft, Pokemon, Audiosurf, RollerCoaster Tycoon 1 & 2, Zoo Tycoon, Flight Simulator X and more that I'm probably forgeting, Lol.

Books: The Cat Who book series, The Stephanie Plum Series, Holiday (Did I mention I love Christmas? :derp: ), Westerns, Action, Mystery, Suspense and Romance.

Music: Country, 80's, Christmas (I LOVE CHRISTMAS! ) Fandom Music (Eurobeat Brony!) and Classical.

Miscellaneous Intrests: Cars/Trucks/Motorcycles, Aircraft, Weaponry, Steampunk, History, WWII, War History, Tanks and politics.

Dislikes: Liberals and 3x & 5x weekends (WoT players will understand this pain).

Hobbies: Gaming, Raiseing Goats (I have 5, 1 with more on the way, any day now  :wub: ), Reading, Cooking/Baking, Making things on the Cricut, I'm learing to sew and Making Deviant Stamps

Other Info:  I'm an animal lover, I'm not afraid to speak my mind, I'm straight and looking for my special somepony, in case anypony's wondering..... :please:

Edited by 9th Doctor Whooves

(edited)

Name: Velcorn

Religion: Agnostic Atheist

Politics: Unpolitical

Music: Mostly Metal, Rock and Punk; occasionally Rap or Eletronic stuff^^

Likes: Plushies :3, Animals, Dolphins <3, Music, TV series, Anime, Video games, Science, Tech stuff

Dislikes: Many things but nothing I think is worth mentioning here; I can't think of much to put here

Hobbies: Basically most of the stuff listed under what I like :P

Other Info: Don't be afraid to simply ask me, I don't bite ^w^

Edited by Velcorn
  • Brohoof 3

Well, I do feel like I need more like, Really good friends. Don't exactly have any :P

Name: Elias

Likes: Video games (I'd love to have some new LoL playing buddies :3 ), Role playing online, Anime, Cartoons, Music and art

Dislikes: Anti-Bronies (Haters in general)... Hmm, I dislike alot of stuff like racism and all that but i'm just going to assume evryone understanda that :P Other then that, Not alot comes to mind :)

Hobbies: As mentioned before, Video games, And then drawing... You see, This is why I need more friends, I don't do alot :P

Other info: Umm, Nothing comes to mind right now... I can be pretty silly .3.

So yeah... That's about it. Hopefully someones intrested ^^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I do feel like I need more like, Really good friends. Don't exactly have any :P

Name: Elias

Likes: Video games (I'd love to have some new LoL playing buddies :3 ), Role playing online, Anime, Cartoons, Music and art

Dislikes: Anti-Bronies (Haters in general)... Hmm, I dislike alot of stuff like racism and all that but i'm just going to assume evryone understanda that :P Other then that, Not alot comes to mind :)

Hobbies: As mentioned before, Video games, And then drawing... You see, This is why I need more friends, I don't do alot :P

Other info: Umm, Nothing comes to mind right now... I can be pretty silly .3.

So yeah... That's about it. Hopefully someones intrested ^^

I'm always up to play League with some new people for starters :P I'll drop you a PM sooner or later :3 Or you can in case I forget to do that... I'm kind of tired atm^^

Edited by Velcorn
  • Brohoof 1

I'm always up to play League with some new people for starters :P I'll drop you a PM sooner or later :3 Or you can in case I forget to do that... I'm kind of tired atm^^

Nice! Since you live in Germany I expect you play on EUW? :)

Name: Casey

Likes: I like to read, write, draw, sing, dance, cook, run, swim, take naps, play with my dog, trading cards games, comics recentlty, and watch Netflix

Dislikes: rude people, country music, superman, people with no humor, many other things

Hobbies:

Similar to likes

Other Info:I apologize in advance due to my intensity.

Name: Velcorn

Religion: Agnostic Atheist

Politics: Unpolitical

Music: Mostly Metal, Rock and Punk; occasionally Rap or Eletronic stuff^^

Likes: Plushies :3, Animals, Dolphins <3, Music, TV series, Anime, Video games, Science, Tech stuff

Dislikes: Many things but nothing I think is worth mentioning here; I can't think of much to put here

Hobbies: Basically most of the stuff listed under what I like :P

Other Info: Don't be afraid to simply ask me, I don't bite ^w^

Lol, I don't feel so weird now that I'm not the only one who likes both metal and plushies.

• Brohoof 1

Sure, why not. I've been looking to get back into MLPF for a while anyway.

Name: Err... nope :lol:

Politics: In American terms, I'd probably be called a Liberal. Interested in social justice, though I don't make angry Tumblr rants. Proud member of the anti-Abbott circlejerk.

• Ponies (duh)
  • Final Fantasy - VII, X, and the XIII trilogy in particular
  • Uncharted
  • Assassins Creed
  • Pretty much anything from Telltale Games
  • Elder Scrolls
  • Documentaries (especially historical ones)
  • British comedy
  • Doctor Who
  • Criminology
  • Psychology
  • A weird fascination with North Korea, Turkmenistan and other bizarre dictatorships

Dislikes: Not much, but here ya go:

• Team-orientated sports
  • Overly aggressive/angry people
  • Brohoof 2

Don't worry, I bet there are many people like us :P

I hope so, lol.

I took German all of high school, but all I remember really is merkwürdige Kartoffeln.

• Brohoof 1

I hope so, lol.

I took German all of high school, but all I remember really is merkwürdige Kartoffeln.

Haha, well to be honest I don't think learning languages in school helps too much^^ I've had 5 years of Spanish and even though I understand quite a lot, I can't really speak at all :(

(edited)

Name: Tony

Politics: Well I am open to everyone's opinion and state my opinion. I am Liberal supporter but I am an Anti-Abbot, We have to get ride of him :P

• Ponies (duh)
  • Plushies
  • Cities Skylines
  • Dr Who
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars (seeing a pattern)
  • Firefly
  • Borderlands 1 & 2
  • Super Mario games (NES)
  • Donkey Kong Country 1-3 (SNES)
  • Minecraft
  • Custom PC's
  • Cooking
  • Solving impossible tasks

Dislikes:

• Broccoli (yuk)
  • Hypocrites

Hobbies:

• PC Gaming
  • Information Technology
  • Drawing
  • SciFi
  • Pretty much my likes

Other Info: I am an open Minded person, Question some one asked me how open minded are you and gave me a scale

A religious nut to Moxi (Borderlands 1 & 2)

I think Pineapples are the superior fruit :P

Edited by CosmicSpark
  • Brohoof 2

Haha, well to be honest I don't think learning languages in school helps too much^^ I've had 5 years of Spanish and even though I understand quite a lot, I can't really speak at all :(

Yeah, I don't think teachers go about it the right way. They tend to teach more about reading and writing the languages. Spanish shouldn't be too hard, it's an easier language kind of. Our German teacher did a pretty good job with teaching us spoken German, though.

Hmm, why the heck not? I need more friends in this community.

Name: PonyLaces. You can call me Laces.

- MLP

- Randomly talking in 1337. OP would hate me!

- Gaming (mostly Nintendo)

- Smash Bros (only 3DS)

- YouTube

- Lurking the forums

- Video editing

- The internet

- Sports

- Eating

- Hanging out with friends

- Film production

- Jokes

- Scootaloo

- TV (mostly cartoons)

- Discussing/debating

Dislikes:

- Stereotypes

- Sexism

- Close minded people

Not much.

Hobbies:

- Being part of the Illuminati.

Nah, check my likes.

Other Info:

- I don't get offended easily when it comes to jokes or whatever. I'm a pretty chill person. :P

- My Skype: pony.laces

I don't use it much anymore, but add me on there if you'd like to talk! (Or you can just PM me on here).

- I tend to swear a lot. Sorry. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, why the heck not? I need more friends in this community.

Name: PonyLaces. You can call me Laces.

- MLP

- Randomly talking in 1337. OP would hate me!

- Gaming (mostly Nintendo)

- Smash Bros (only 3DS)

- YouTube

- Lurking the forums

- Video editing

- The internet

- Sports

- Eating

- Hanging out with friends

- Film production

- Jokes

- Scootaloo

- TV (mostly cartoons)

- Discussing/debating

Dislikes:

- Stereotypes

- Sexism

- Close minded people

Not much.

Hobbies:

- Being part of the Illuminati.

Nah, check my likes.

Other Info:

- I don't get offended easily when it comes to jokes or whatever. I'm a pretty chill person. :P

- My Skype: pony.laces

I don't use it much anymore, but add me on there if you'd like to talk! (Or you can just PM me on here).

- I tend to swear a lot. Sorry. :fluttershy:

Hmm, I'm seeing some Nintnedo interests on here and generally some nice humor. I'm liking this.  :P 

• Brohoof 1

Name: Joonas.

Gaming (I'm on PC), I play GMOD, a lot of GTA 5, Cities: Skylines, Terraria, PAYDAY 2 definitely. Own CS:GO but i'm bad at it, etc. Check my steam page.

MLP:FiM

Trains

Modding games

Making lists of PC builds?

Uhh... I dunno much. Ask me I guess?

How could I forget?? SWEETIE BELLE IS BEST PONYYYYYYYYYYY

Dislikes:

Shipping!

Hobbies:

Uhh... I forgot this exists. Gaming?

Other Info:

I'm bad at these kinds of things..

• Brohoof 2

Name: Kennedy

Dislikes: Spiders, Being alone.

Hobbies: Drawing, Netflix...

Other Info: I'm an equestrian and I'm obsessed with bands.

• Brohoof 1

Thought maybe I'd post again as I'm not sure what to do at the moment to occupy my time so I'm just wandering around the forums. I have a wonderful boyfriend who I met on this site and am still hoping to find a female (I will be friends with anyone, but I do miss having female friends) bestie someday (I had a best friend through high school but we've drifted apart as tends to happen in life). Anyways, here's a bit about me:

Name: I'll tell you in a pm

Hobbies: reading, writing, tv, movies, playing with my three pets, spending time with the boyfriend, video games (mainly mmorpgs, The Sims and Lego games), creative things, learning to cook a bit (enjoy cooking shows alot), puzzles, music

Likes: animals, cats, dogs, bunnies, foxes, the color pink, soft rock, rock, and pop music, star wars, Harry Potter, sparkly things, space stuff, Bob's Burgers, Futurama, fantasy, science fiction, italian food, food in general, jalapenos, Italy, New Zealand, England, tropical places, my 3 pets, my boyfriend, my family, puns, open mindedness, fluttershy, books, Jane Austen, fireflies, faeries

Dislikes: Seafood, fish (excluding Finding Nemo which I love), stuff that triggers my OCD, closed mindedness, people who abuse animals

About me: I can be shy but very talkative once you get to know me, quirky, nerdy, goofy. I like to think I am a good friend and I will do my best to be there for those I'm close to. I do get worried I am annoying people if they never contact me first, just an insecurity of mine. 

Looking for: anyone with similar interests that thinks we might get along :)

Hoping to hear from someone. Good luck to everyone :)

I have posted in this thread a fair amount before, but not much luck. I don't want to give up though...

• Brohoof 2

Name : Heather

Likes: kindness, friendship , love, books, cartoons, romance, music, anime, Nintendo , my little pony, animes, manga. Etc.

Dislikes. : rudeness , slow replies , meanness , sexism, racism , discrimination , hatred, judging others to quickly .

Hobbies: anime and manga viewing , reading , writing , making up stories and characters, etc

Other info: I'm autistic , nice, kind . And introverted :)

• Brohoof 2

Ehh. I've read all there is to know about everyone else. I might as well do it.

Name: Brady.

Gender: Male. (Though I don't see the point in knowledge of this being required to be friends.)

Likes: Friends (not the show), MLP, Doctor Who, ooBrony, Star Trek, laughing, Skyrim, Black Gryph0n, marching band, Terraria, Fluttershy, John de Lancie, winter, Lord of the Rings, most music, the New Lunar Republic, and history.

Dislikes: Negativity, poverty, and not laughing.

Hobbies: See likes.

Other Info: I am very introverted, but I am trying to get out of my comfort zone, which is why I am posting this in the first place.

Feel free to PM me if I seem interesting.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Name: Travis

Likes: Drawing, reading, Cooking, Taking Walks, Dogs, Cats, Chickens, Playing Video Games (Minecraft, Terraria, SSB), anime, cute things, ponies, making new friends, talking to people, pizza, tacos, Jigglypuff, The Genre's of music I like are Rock, metal, electronic, Glitch Hop, Dubstep, Country, Classical. I like TV shows like Futurama, The Simpsons, American Dad, MLP:FiM (Duh) Dan Vs. Top Gear, Kill la Kill, Fairy Tail cant think of any other shows xD

Dislikes: Douchebags, Scary things, loud places, abuse, racism, being alone

Other Info: If you wanna add me on Steam just look up "TravisWudkevich" my Skype is DashieOfRainbows, and my Minecraft username is PixelatedPony. I would also like if someone messaged me. I'm too nervous to message all you other ponies. :) I'm also a bit introverted.

Edited by DashieOfRainbows
  • Brohoof 1

Here's a improved one  ^_^

Name: Cindy

Dislikes:Trolls,making me cry in internet and irl,attention seekers,racism,loud noises

Hobbies:Drawing,Making mostly mlp remixes,listening to other fanmade mlp remixes

Other Info:I am mostly open minded so don't mind me,if you are a bit weird about yourself  ^_^ I sorta got bored of normal everyday things anyway :rarity:

Edited by Princess_Moonlight
  • Brohoof 3