Lunauniverse

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Idk

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It's just awesome

If Flurry Heart is a alicorn what will her element be? Like twilight is friendship... Cadence is love... Luna is moon... Celestia is sun. What is frilly heart??

Edited by Sunset Rose
Fixing Flurry's name.
  • Brohoof 4

Her element will be crying 

full.gif

Anyway, Hello and Welcome to the Forums! :) 

I hope you have a good time here and I hope to see you around :P 

If ya have any questions then please feel free to ask 

• Brohoof 1

For Flurry Heart it's hard to say because she's not old enough, like the Cake twins (though they should be several months to even a couple years older than her by now). Her cutie mark and as you say, her element, or whatever she physically represents, is left up for fan debate and speculation. Personally, I see her as sort of embodying winter; ice and snow, like a seasonal thing. That's my head cannon however, and others may think differently.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, @Lunauniverse. Hope you enjoy your time here!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I thought you wrote "Frilly Heart" on purpose ^_^ , but I take that back. :toldya:

In my opinion, she might inherit her mother's element. :ooh:

Anyways, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here! :muffins:

Also, you posted in the wrong forum section. I think this should go to the show discussion because this section is for introduction only. :fluttershy:

Edited by Kevin Tang
Little error

Hello @Lunauniverse

I've moved this thread to show discussion as it has more to do with Flurry Heart and is less of a welcoming thread.

Since you're new here, please take the time to read our Forum Posting Guidelines and also the structure of the forum itself so you know where to post topics in the future.

Thanks and welcome to MLPF!

To me she doesn't seem to have that much of a personality or talent other than being a baby. (In the literal sense and metaphorical sense.) I'm defiantly on board with her being some sort of dark or evil element, but that might just stem from my hatred of this...unpleasant princess.

But I honestly feel like she isn't going to have enough character or personality to have any real significance in the show, element or otherwise.

(edited)

Welcome to the forums.

Personaly I suspect her element will be destruction and I don't meant that in the above posters sense of dark/corrupted I think Equestria has gotten sick of invading armies taking over and has created a new princess who will complete its defenses. Twilight brings friendship, understanding and unity to the table but when the others don't take that on board in will come Flurry Heart Princess of Destruction to show them Equestria is not defenceless. Her parents both have shielded entire cities to protect them against outside threats in the past, her dad was a captain of the royal guard, her childhood sneezes fired off an energy beam that demolished multiple stories of the crystal palace and her crying shattered an artifact that has lasted for over a thousand years. So yes I think she's going to be the element of destruction and was born an Aliccorn so she can grow up making friends with dragons, griffons, yaks and other warlike species so she wont have the same instinctive aversion to fighting most ponies have.

Edited by Senko

(edited)

Very nice topic you brought up @Lunauniverse, I haven't thought that far yet. Thanks for bringing it up!

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:31 AM, Lunauniverse said:

If Flurry Heart is a alicorn what will her element be? Like twilight is friendship... Cadence is love... Luna is moon... Celestia is sun. What is frilly heart??

Clearly Flurry Heart must have a place in the world of Equestria, because all princesses must 'play their part' (see S4 ep 25,26 for more info). Furthermore, in almost every instance, a pony's name is somehow linked to its cutie mark; however, this concept remains unexplained canonically. Regardless, I speculate that Flurry Heart's name has something to do with her purpose in life. The term 'flurry' can be defined as (noun) "a small swirling mass of something, especially snow or leaves, moved by sudden gusts of wind" and (verb) "(especially of snow or leaves) be moved in small swirling masses by sudden gusts of wind" - both definitions by Oxford Dictionaries. The term 'heart' implies love. Therefore, based on this information, Flurry Heart's power/element could involve Flurry moving the snow and sudden gusts of wind of the frozen north away from the Crystal Empire by using love and light. Does this sound familiar? The event that occurred in S6 ep 1,2 (restoration of the crystal heart and the protective love it emitted to keep out the Frozen North) is similar to Flurry Heart's name's definition. She was named after this event, and her name describes this event. So how could I possibly say Flurry's power/element is related to her name? I think Flurry will replace the crystal heart, and Flurry will ultimately become the one who, through love and light, protects that Crystal Empire from the sudden gusts of wind and snow of the Frozen North. That could be her purpose and her element when she grows up. To conclude, all of this is a theory based off simplistic definitions of Flurry Heart's name, and the only canonical support is the unexplained fact that nearly all cutie marks are based off the ponies' names and are somehow linked.

If you don't understand my wording, let me put it simple - Flurry Heart could replace the Crystal Heart because her name's definition suggests that she will have the same power/element as that of the Crystal Heart, and names are the same as a pony's purpose in life/cutie mark.

Link to definition of Flurry's first name:

Oxford Dictionaries definition of flurry

There are multiple definitions, but I chose the ones that made the most sense.

Edited by EpicEnergy
changed wording
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I hope she'll become the true princess of darkness or something like that because at the moment I find this "character" pointless and even a little bit annoying.

Well, it's your typical baby/toddler character I guess...

Edited by COH

3 hours ago, COH said:

I hope she'll become the true princess of darkness or something like that because at the moment I find this "character" pointless and even a little bit annoying.

Well, it's your typical baby/toddler character I guess...

For some reason Once Upon a Zepplin made me like her a lot more. Just something about seeing her using her powers to mess around with oblivious toddlers.