Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 with Unicorncob (rp)

Catpone Cerberus

"Sorry if it's making you feel weird or anything," Oliver muttered, biting his lip a little. "I don't wanna make you uncomfortable."

She didn't seem that uncomfortable though, he realised. Maybe she was finding all this amusing somehow?

• Brohoof 1

Jenna looked confused "How did you came to that conclusion?" "I quite literally said I like it over what the other option is." she walked to Oliver and took a firm grip from his shoulder "You think way too much about what others feel." she grinned "You need to be more like me, be yourself, and if someone has problem with it, it's their problem." 

• Brohoof 1

"I dunno." Oliver shrugged, then froze for a moment at Jenna's hand on his shoulder. He flushed at first, but he listened to what she was saying.

"Yeah, you're right," he said with a nod. "I just have to be me, no matter what." His usual bright grin returned.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna again paid attention to Oliver's reaction, but didn't point it out. "Exactly." she grinned looking almost suggestive, but she quickly turned away and started heading towards the exit again, but not before tugging Oliver's shoulder a bit "Come now wolfie, we have pizza to order." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver flushed a little bit before following Jenna toward the exit. He wasn't too sure what to think about her calling him 'Wolfie' but he was sure he didn't hate it.

"What kind do you wanna get?" he asked.

• Brohoof 1

"I'm surprised you need to ask." Jenna replied "The same I'll get you, the one with most meat." she opened the door and held it open for Oliver as she continued "I have never been in this pizzeria before, but there's always the pick your own toppings option if they don't already have pure-meat option." she followed Oliver outside.

• Brohoof 1

"Well, in that case, It's always good to know beforehand what to expect." Jenna simply commented as she headed for the pizzeria's door and again hold it open until Oliver entered, she knew it was technically speaking the guys job to hold the door if speaking manners, but she didn't really care for such details."You can choose and go to table already, I'll join you right after I have ordered."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver walked inside, passing Jenna again as he entered. He was pretty sure he was supposed to be holding the door open for her, but she didn't seem to mind. Maybe he could do it for her sometime, she might like it.

He nodded and went to a table, sitting and waiting for her. He found himself watching her as she ordered.

• Brohoof 1

Jenna went to order, ordering one family-size pizza instead of two normal sized, she also took a bottle of coke and two glasses so they had something to drink. She came to the table with the coke and glasses, sitting opposite to Oliver "They said it'll take fifteen minutes or so."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked away just as Jenna turned to walk to the table. He didn't want to make it seem like he'd been watching her the whole time. Which he was.

"Oh cool," he said with a grin. "I hope it wasn't too expensive or anything."

• Brohoof 1

"It wasn't, but you don't need to know the exact price." Jenna replied with a smirk, she had noticed Oliver watching him but didn't mention anything about it, knowing that Oliver would just start apologizing about it, she poured some coke to both of their glasses before giving Oliver his glass, she then rested her elbows on the table and rested her head on her hands, looking at Oliver. "So, I don't think I asked you this earlier, What did your parents think about me, besides not killing you for being late?" she grinned humorously "Any reactions, thoughts?"

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned and took the coke, sipping it before answering. "Oh, they seem okay with you. I told them you have powers so they aren't as suspicious of you as they were when I first said I was hanging out with you." He shrugged. "But they seem to like you so far."

• Brohoof 1

"Suspicious?" Jenna asked curiously "What exactly did you tell to them at first?" "I mean, I know I can seem shady for those who don't know me, but I'm curious why they were suspicious of me at first" her expression showed her curiosity, there was nothing negative about it, just friendly curiosity.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, don't take it personally," Oliver said, grinning at her. "They're suspicious of a lot of people if they don't have powers. But you do and I told them that, so they seem okay with you."

He took another drink. "Hunters and stuff, y'know?"

• Brohoof 1

"Ah, that makes sense." Jenna replied, she was still resting her head on her hands, her eyes had been on Oliver the whole time "I don't necessary need to worry about hunters but I get what you mean." "I haven't personally told my parents anything, they would just assume that you're my boyfriend if I told anything." she smirked "Not that it's really their business anyway."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded in understanding, despite the warmth in his cheeks at the thought of being Jenna's boyfriend. For a second he found himself wondering if she wanted him to be.

He certainly didn't hate the idea.

"Yeah, I get what you mean."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver looked at Jenna, his face warming up again. Why was she so curious? Had he made it that obvious?

"O-oh, uh," he muttered, "well, yeah I wanna tell them, but I don't wanna make them feel awkward in case they don't feel the same, y'know?"

• Brohoof 1

"Again with worrying about others?" Jenna replied, she was watching Oliver the whole time so she was fully aware of his reaction "If you keep thinking like that, you'll never get what you want." "And besides, if someone really feels awkward about the fact that you like them, there's a high chance they don't think too highly about you in the first place." she had supportive smile on her face "Until of course you're talking about someone who's total stranger, but I don't believe that's the case right?" she smirked. 

• Brohoof 1

Jenna was surprised how well Oliver managed to answer, as in he didn't struggle with words or mutter. Jenna just smiled when they made an eye contact. "In my opinion it doesn't matter how long you have known someone, it's more important how well you know them." 

• Brohoof 1

Oliver nodded slowly, his cheeks still pink. "Yeah, that's true. As long as you know them and trust them. And have a good time with them."

He bit his lip right away. Had he said a little too much just then?

• Brohoof 1

Oliver's choice of words didn't really reveal anything, so if Jenna wouldn't have already known it, she would have no way to tell that he was talking about her, but then he bit his lip...but she didn't say anything yet, because the pizza was coming, the pizza was size of about 3 normal pizzas. After the pizza had been served and the person bringing it had gone back, Jenna rolled her eyes and grinned "I can't keep this up anymore, It's obvious you have a crush on me, I have just testing when you'd break and tell it yourself."

• Brohoof 1

Oliver grinned as the pizza arrived, and he thanked the waiter. He froze while going for it, and blushed bright red when Jenna revealed that she knew he had a crush on her.

"I knew it," he muttered, looking away. "What gave it away?"

• Brohoof 1