Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

August Events - Jeric did not forget ... nope ... not that.

Jeric

I am progressing on the opening of the World Cup to take place very soon. I had expected the opening to happen on 8/1/18 for the best laid plans of mice and men ... it's coming soon guys. August is going to be a busy month. As you can see, there is a brand new section called Events. I am not going to tip off what Golden Oaks Library is ... but that is @Sunset Rose secret project that will be an ongoing unique activity. Expect more on this soon. 

This month there will be several events, but only two with a date that I am announcing now. 

August 7 - Twilight Day - The whole day will be devoted to Ms. Sparkle and all things related to her. There will be a badge for interacting with her during that day, and maybe something special. 

August 10 - Name the Forum Events ... er forum? - We like horse puns and references related to the show.  Instead of me naming it this time, I figured we would open up a thread for nominations and voting on the name to christian that forum. More on this will be forthcoming. 

• Brohoof 12

3 minutes ago, Jeric said:

August 7 - Twilight Day - The whole day will be devoted to Ms. Sparkle and all things related to her. There will be a badge for interacting with her during that day, and maybe something special. 

8c8d5c7d65691572e4471afd5ae28dfd.gif I'm excited to celebrate my favorite ponies special day! ^_^

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

11 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venom I would like to team with you & support Sci-Twi, but I'm still pending. :blush:

I'd actually go out and captain a team of your own. There's 10 teams out there who could use a capable captain like you. 

Personally I would go with either White Tail Woods (Angel Wings, Night Light & Winnona), Dragonlands (Pear Butter, Buffy The Mascot Slayer and Ember) or Our Town/ Mustache Mountain (Fancy Pants, Burnt Oak & Flam) 

Plus I'd think you'll make a worthy opponent. 

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Denim&Venom said:

I'd actually go out and captain a team of your own.

I don't think I can back out of  your team even if I wanted to (Which, I don't.).

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

Twilight approves! ^_^

C37E6062-F5FE-4ABE-844A-F3A5B6898E3B.gif.dcad4725a9bdfea1bc3a6ac6f6c1544f.gif

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I don't think I can back out of  your team even if I wanted to (Which, I don't.).

You sure? Think of the bragging rights. Think of the top prize. Think of what the forums would say should you lead your team to victory. 

Plus it's a crime that no pony is backing Buffy. 

Image result for buffy mlp

Look. She doesn't know why either. Poor thing. 

You could fix that, y'know? 

• Brohoof 2

49 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

You sure? Think of the bragging rights. Think of the top prize. Think of what the forums would say should you lead your team to victory

Yes. I'm sure. 

I'm also sure that I have absolutely NO IDEA what I would be doing in this competition. :sunny:

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Yes. I'm sure. 

I'm also sure that I have absolutely NO IDEA what I would be doing in this competition. :sunny:

Oh that's alright. None of us do. 

If it's anything like the last cup, we'll probably just right character posts and spam pictures of our teammates to sway votes our way. 

Speaking of which, I need to get down to designing a championship for Twi and for the winners of this years cup. 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Denim&Venom said:

Oh that's alright. None of us do. 

If it's anything like the last cup, we'll probably just right character posts and spam pictures of our teammates to sway votes our way. 

Speaking of which, I need to get down to designing a championship for Twi and for the winners of this years cup. 

1. Thank You, My Friend. That makes me feel a bit better. :rarity:
  2.  That doesn't sound as difficult as I thought. :ooh:
  3.  I have NO artistic talent so if I were accepted to your team it that would be all up to you. :please:
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Jeric said:

I already know a certain someone who will be absolutely excited by this. :fluttershy:

@Wannabrony

• Brohoof 2

This should certainly be an interesting month. I can understand why the world cup is taking some time to begin - But hopefully things work out and it starts soon. 

Hmmm.. The Twilight Day gave me an idea for something... HMMMM :dash: I might* come up with something silly for that day... :toldya:
* - I'll see how it goes; pretty much ignore all of this for now

*steps back and hides*

83d2533285833a2bdb9ee4c00f936c9d.jpg

*that image also shows something, that my idea includes* :thonk:

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3

On 8/2/2018 at 11:36 PM, Lord Valtasar said:

both of them sound awesome
@Jeric would you be needing a banner for this event aswel?

I will indeed. If someone is willing to make one I'll toss it up..

5 hours ago, Jeric said:

I will indeed. If someone is willing to make one I'll toss it up..

just tell me the details if there need to be any in particular and i'll have one

Edited by Lord Valtasar

• The topic was locked