searching Life in Canterlot Castle OOC

Lucid_Nightlight

Butler Serve is the Butler of Nexolian and the head of Butlers too, he's always formal and protective to Royal family, even though he's just a butler he got an advance training of close combat and defensive spells. He's not scared of anything too

And one more thing though, he take things literally

Edited by Artrexus Hope

The Friendship is will last for Eternity 

244823732_Banner(subtitute!).png.571f312751f11382b48c2d1160900f65.png

3 minutes ago, Artrexus Hope said:

Butler Serve is the Butler of Nexolian and the head of Butlers too, he's always formal and protective to Royal family, even though he's just a butler he got an advance training of close combat and defensive spells. He's not scared of anything too

And one more thing though, he take things literally

Alright, sounds good! All you gotta do is see who wants to RP with you :)

• Brohoof 1

signature_lbsetoeoWs2207.png

@Artrexus Hope
@Lord Midnight Madness Doesn't have partner to Rp with yet so my suggestion is that you start with that. that is if @Lord Midnight Madness still wants to be part of the Rp of course:)

• Brohoof 1

Stevonnie.png.e39b58e3d79c1f98449985e3f187b367.png

“Cats!”  “Cats!”  “Music!”  “Cats!” “Cats! “(^・ω・^ )ノ” 
Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

@Lucid_Nightlight @Catpone Cerberus

@Emperor Blu Traincrown

I literally read that apparently something has happen at the Tasty Treat from Rose and Ruby's POV. I feel like because of my rare contributions to this RP, I missed a chance to have all our characters briefly meet up at the Tasty Treat. Because since my last move involved Will taking Blu there. Could have Blue introduced Will to Rose.

You guys see what's making me feel regret?

• Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

2 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

@Lucid_Nightlight @Catpone Cerberus

@Emperor Blu Traincrown

I literally read that apparently something has happen at the Tasty Treat from Rose and Ruby's POV. I feel like because of my rare contributions to this RP, I missed a chance to have all our characters briefly meet up at the Tasty Treat. Because since my last move involved Will taking Blu there. Could have Blue introduced Will to Rose.

You guys see what's making me feel regret?

Well I see what you mean, but don't worry I'm sure they'll all meet up someday :)

• Brohoof 1

Signature.png.72d7bd3617bc1a9233952e914df37138.png

Signature made by the Great @Kyoshi

That and had I only known that Canterlot had an amusement park with a haunted house, I would have requested to DO THAT with Blu. Because I pride myself on theme park- style places due to my love of Disneyland and the haunted mansion.

Why couldn't I have done it guys? 

• Brohoof 2

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

59 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

had I only known that Canterlot had an amusement park with a haunted house, I would have requested to DO THAT with Blu.

I don't have anything to comment on the whole situation of your activity, but I'd just like to point out that like I mentioned earlier, the Canon-accuracy doesn't seem to matter in this RPs Canterlot, so you could have just created an amusement park if you wanted to:twi: 

• Brohoof 1

Ask me something! https://mlpforums.com/topic/139270-ask-the-cerberus/#entry4129993
Signature by @Stevonnie

11 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

I don't have anything to comment on the whole situation of your activity, but I'd just like to point out that like I mentioned earlier, the Canon-accuracy doesn't seem to matter in this RPs Canterlot, so you could have just created an amusement park if you wanted to:twi: 

That's true. The main focus is more towards having fun with the RP than making it accurate. :)

• Brohoof 1

@Lucid_Nightlight @Emperor Blu Traincrown

Would it be alright if from Blu and Will's POV, night is already coming and Will shows Blu to the Royal Guest Room where their relationship can start to grow more?

(edited)
3 hours ago, Will Guide said:

@Lucid_Nightlight @Emperor Blu Traincrown

Would it be alright if from Blu and Will's POV, night is already coming and Will shows Blu to the Royal Guest Room where their relationship can start to grow more?

Yea, go ahead. Keep it clean, but I'm sure you already know that.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

13 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

@Catpone Cerberus

Looks like Somnus has gotten somewhere... probably.

What do you think should happen next?

Well, I think that at this point Somnus won't get any further in one go, and that the thought may need some cooking in Ruby's mind. I was thinking that since Ruby isn't really the type to just admit her emotions, even for herself, there could be a situation (after the two have been a moment by themselves (Ruby in treasury.)) where she has to face them, for example a situation where Somnus is one in need of saving, and for reason for another there's no one else capable of doing it than Ruby (one example could be a fire based thing, since she's fireproof, or something else that uses her generally stronger body.)

But for next move, probably the best thing would be just to start heading back to the castle, if it's after they do something more in the park, or right away, doesn't really matter.

Signature by @Stevonnie

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Well, I think that at this point Somnus won't get any further in one go, and that the thought may need some cooking in Ruby's mind. I was thinking that since Ruby isn't really the type to just admit her emotions, even for herself, there could be a situation (after the two have been a moment by themselves (Ruby in treasury.)) where she has to face them, for example a situation where Somnus is one in need of saving, and for reason for another there's no one else capable of doing it than Ruby (one example could be a fire based thing, since she's fireproof, or something else that uses her generally stronger body.)

But for next move, probably the best thing would be just to start heading back to the castle, if it's after they do something more in the park, or right away, doesn't really matter.

What we could do is have them them head back to the castle. Ruby goes to the treasury, Somnus goes home.

Then we do a move with them seporate thinking about the events of that night.

Then we could do like a time skip to the next day where something catches on fire and Somnus is stuck in a room inside the castle.

How does that sound?

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight

2 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

What we could do is have them them head back to the castle. Ruby goes to the treasury, Somnus goes home.

Then we do a move with them seporate thinking about the events of that night.

Then we could do like a time skip to the next day where something catches on fire and Somnus is stuck in a room inside the castle.

How does that sound?

Well, if it won't break the RP to have timeskip, I'm aright with that.

Then the part about the fire...is aright, but, there would need to be some reason why anypony else doesn't go, since there still is guards with fire proof armors. One thing that would give that sense of must for Ruby, could be that there's collapsing or fiery explosion danger of some sort, you know, something that could cause lot of fire (and maybe some physical stuff) to move too quickly for the armor to be enough. Another reason that could be good to have is because, well, it wouldn't really be that big of a deal if Ruby just walked in to the room and took Somnus out, since she could just shrug it off as similar order as the bugbear one. (And in case of also protecting him from something, she would have to basically shield him with her wing and body (only one wing since one is still broken)) Because in my opinion something like this 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

is more bonding than fireman saving you from a fire.

Just a thought :P 

Signature by @Stevonnie

6 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Well, if it won't break the RP to have timeskip, I'm aright with that.

Then the part about the fire...is aright, but, there would need to be some reason why anypony else doesn't go, since there still is guards with fire proof armors. One thing that would give that sense of must for Ruby, could be that there's collapsing or fiery explosion danger of some sort, you know, something that could cause lot of fire (and maybe some physical stuff) to move too quickly for the armor to be enough. Another reason that could be good to have is because, well, it wouldn't really be that big of a deal if Ruby just walked in to the room and took Somnus out, since she could just shrug it off as similar order as the bugbear one. (And in case of also protecting him from something, she would have to basically shield him with her wing and body (only one wing since one is still broken)) Because in my opinion something like this 

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

is more bonding than fireman saving you from a fire.

Just a thought :P 

Somnus is the only one with fire resistant armor, which he won't be wearing since he isn't on duty because of his broken leg.

As for why he is there, maybe he's there to see Ruby.

As for why the fire happened... let's make this interesting. Perhaps the changeling has a partner who is a dragon. (Equestrian type)

This dragon is pretty mad that his friend was caught and wants to get revenge. As for Arrow... we'll just have it to where he has a day off.

8 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Somnus is the only one with fire resistant armor, which he won't be wearing since he isn't on duty because of his broken leg.

As for why he is there, maybe he's there to see Ruby.

As for why the fire happened... let's make this interesting. Perhaps the changeling has a partner who is a dragon. (Equestrian type)

This dragon is pretty mad that his friend was caught and wants to get revenge. 

Well, that solves the whole thing right there, Let's say he starts the fire, but he doesn't stop there, and at some point said dragon is going to spew fire again, this time directly at Somnus (by accident or on purpose(there could for example be other guards in same direction, or he could just hate Somnus for some reason)), and that's where Ruby is forced to come in. In fact, in that case it wouldn't even necessary to be a room, it could be a hallway or any space in that matter.

Only thing we have to decide is...until it happens next to the treasury, we need a reason for Ruby to be close, since she doesn't exactly just wander around the castle for fun.

17 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

As for Arrow... we'll just have it to where he has a day off.

Or we could have Ruby and Somnus to talk long enough for Rose and Arrow to finish their date, and then we could just do common timeskip, and those two could interact during the day and maybe even end up witness as Ruby saves a life :P 

And for Blu and Will, well, they have their own timeline going anyways :twi:

Signature by @Stevonnie

2 minutes ago, Catpone Cerberus said:

Well, that solves the whole thing right there, Let's say he starts the fire, but he doesn't stop there, and at some point said dragon is going to spew fire again, this time directly at Somnus (by accident or on purpose(there could for example be other guards in same direction, or he could just hate Somnus for some reason)), and that's where Ruby is forced to come in. In fact, in that case it wouldn't even necessary to be a room, it could be a hallway or any space in that matter.

Only thing we have to decide is...until it happens next to the treasury, we need a reason for Ruby to be close, since she doesn't exactly just wander around the castle for fun.

Or we could have Ruby and Somnus to talk long enough for Rose and Arrow to finish their date, and then we could just do common timeskip, and those two could interact during the day and maybe even end up witness as Ruby saves a life :P 

And for Blu and Will, well, they have their own timeline going anyways :twi:

He'd be pretty close since he is there to see Ruby.

As for Rose and Arrow, they are kinda doing their own thing as of now.

Looks like we're all set :)

@Artrexus Hope @Lucid_Nightlight

Butler Serve teleports to the pony that asked about the whereabouts of the Rollercoaster

So does this mean that he teleports to Ruby and Somnus, or does this not concern me? 

• Brohoof 1

Signature by @Stevonnie