Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Life in Canterlot Castle OOC

Lucid_Nightlight

3 minutes ago, Aurora Lights said:

Want me to go ahead and post my intro?

I can't play right now, but Reading your OC's story, Changeling Will Guide (my OC) can somewhat relate to his abusive childhood. Perhaps, Longwing and Changeling Will can interact with each other at some point.

Edited by Will Guide

Just now, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Fair enough. Perhaps you'd like your OC to be introduced to the Captain of the Royal Guards, Rose Spear? She replaced Shining Armor since he went to the Crystal Empire.

1953677861_GeneralRoseSpear(side)2.thumb.png.b96802eeeb4c3935f6f11ce2523a394a.png

Yes,that would be great. I'll go ahead and make his intro

Just now, Will Guide said:

I can't play right now, but Reading your OC's story, Changeling Will Guide (my OC) can somewhat relate to his abusive childhood. Perhaps, Longwing and Changeling Will can interact with each other at some point.

that's be awesome

1 minute ago, Aurora Lights said:

Yes,that would be great. I'll go ahead and make his intro

that's be awesome

I would imagine Longwing doesn't like the older, scary-looking Changelings and C. Will would have to stand up for himself to show the Guard he's a good soul. How about that idea?

Just now, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Will Guide @Aurora Lights

It seems you guys have something settled. Rose will gladly meet Longwing as soon as she recovers from a health issue.

@Will Guide

Would you like Rose to know about C.Will's existence?

Remind me: What is Rose Spear's relationship with Blu? Depending on your answer, C. Will might eithet want to hide from Rose or introduce himself. Remember that in this RP, Will just met Blu a day or 2 ago.

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

Remind me: What is Rose Spear's relationship with Blu? Depending on your answer, C. Will might eithet want to hide from Rose or introduce himself. Remember that in this RP, Will just met Blu a day or 2 ago.

In this RP, Rose Spear is a close friend to Blu since she was at his service back in the Trains Empire as General, before moving to Equestria to become Captain.

9 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

In this RP, Rose Spear is a close friend to Blu since she was at his service back in the Trains Empire as General, before moving to Equestria to become Captain.

Well, I'm planning to do the Whole "Guard sees C. Will and thinks he's evil at first" thing with Aurora's Longwing, so, maybe C. Will hides from Rose and he meets her later offscreen, since I wouldn't want to repeat a scene almost beat for beat with Rose as I would with Longwing.

3 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Well, I'm planning to do the Whole "Guard sees C. Will and thinks he's evil at first" thing with Aurora's Longwing, so, maybe C. Will hides from Rose and he meets her later offscreen, since I wouldn't want to repeat a scene almost beat for beat with Rose as I would with Longwing.

Alright, works for me

On 12/2/2018 at 11:57 AM, Aurora Lights said:

Sounds good to me.

Aurora, I won't be in a good position to directly post to a potential meetup between my OC, Emperor Blu the OC, and Longwing yet. Not until maybe mid-Friday. At the moment, I have some "last week of school assignments" to take care of. I hope you can be patient with me when it comes to Will Guide and Emperor Blu meeting Longwing?

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

Aurora, I won't be in a good position to directly post to a potential meetup between my OC, Emperor Blu the OC, and Lightwing yet. Not until maybe mid-Friday. At the moment, I have some "last week of school assignments" to take care of. I hope you can be patient with me when it comes to Will Guide and Emperor Blu meeting Lightwing?

Yes, bud that's totally fine.Whenever you're ready.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

It's okay :grin:

@Lucid_Nightlight

@Catpone Cerberus

I'm sorry to say this, but I've fallen so behind on this that I just don't think I can continue my side of the RP.

I have no trouble doing one on one RP with @Emperor Blu Traincrown on Discord, but here, I'm feeling pressured to make a move soon and not coming up with good reason to have Will in this RP's premise.

I hope you guys can understand my reasons for wanting to drop out?

• Brohoof 2

@Lucid_Nightlight

@Catpone Cerberus

I'm sorry to say this, but I've fallen so behind on this that I just don't think I can continue my side of the RP.

I have no trouble doing one on one RP with @Emperor Blu Traincrown on Discord, but here, I'm feeling pressured to make a move soon and not coming up with good reason to have Will in this RP's premise.

I hope you guys can understand my reasons for wanting to drop out?

It's alright, thanks for letting us know.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

@Lucid_Nightlight

I'll have to continue this later, school is waiting for me :)

Great progress though. How would you want Rose to go on the disrespectful recruit? I'd like you to fix some limits not to cross.

By the way you probably meant Arrow when writing Somnus.

Just have her react however you see her reacting.

Also, fixed the name. :)