Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Giveaway Part 1

Jeric

The first time I posted this was way back in January and now that we have entered the actual World Cup it is high time to bring it back. Skip to the part that says win stuff to find out how it works. The beginning was what I said back then. It still stands. 

So I'm not going go all crazy with fanfare and such. I'll admit that I missed doing this sort of thing with the MCM and I've always been a fan of giveaway type events. But some of the response to this coming back was more than I expected. It's going to be a fairly long tournament so I figured why not make it more fun and actually give back to the community instead of just throwing wrenches in people's episode ideas. I've seen some of you all carry each other through some rough patches over the years. I've seen friends come and go. And in here I've seen new and old faces just sitting back casually having some good old fashioned pony posting fun. 

Not all of us agree on the direction of the show, specific characters, and the fandom. Some of you OG fans have weathered drama after drama. Hell some of us probably have battle scars over defending our favorites, but at the end of the day something about this show, or the people here keeps many of us coming back even if others slipped away. Anyway, just wanted to do something nice in between our scheduled debates concerning Starlight, Rarity, reformations and show writers. No big whoop. 

Anyway, as a small thank you once a week I'll be randomly drawing a name from those that have voted or posted in this topic for some modest Brony swag or gift cards. Nothing nuts. I ain't sending anyone to an all expense paid trip to Hawaii, and I didn't break into your home and hide a car under your chair, but hey it's something. 

Win Loot Drops Yo (Regular Giveaways)

Basically how this works is simple .... even though I apparently love overcomplicating things.

Each poll you vote on, you get an entry. Each new 'game or new poll' you make a post in, you get an entry. If you did both that's two entries. I randomly pull a name once a week starting tomorrow, and will send you a PM. You tell me what you want from the list of stuff and it'll be on it's way that day (or next mail day if it's a physical thing and it's Sunday). Names are a running total so the list will keep growing as this goes on. For those that were part of the original Giveaway, I still have your names. 

Some of these items I have duplicates of indicated by an asterisk. Some I don't so the running list of the prizes will slowly deplete. 

Oh and yeah I'll ship internationally. Except Antarctica and that weird place In Alaska where laundry detergent is $80. 

$20 Amazon gift card*

We Love Fine Chibi Lyra

We Love Fine Chibi Discord

We Love Fine Chibi Luna

We Love Fine Chibi Rainbow Dash

$20 MLPF Commission Monies

We Love Fine Flutterbat (Not the Chibi the regular one)

We Love Fine Nightmare Moon

Funko Dr. Whooves 

Funko Bon Bon

Funko Spike

Funko Derpy

Funko Lyra

MLP The Movie Blu-ray*

The Art of My Little Pony: The Movie

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 1

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 2

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 3

MLP IDW Omnibus Vol 4

Grand Prize

I'm giving away a brand new Nintendo Switch Bundle. To be eligible you must join a team and participate in the World Cup via Team Activity and posts in the matches. Do not join and sit. Those that stop participating are subject to ejection from the team. 

• Brohoof 15

21 minutes ago, Nye said:

Tomorrow tomorrow? Saturday or Today? :P Right now it is 12:51AM where I live.

Friday. Some time at night. :P

• Brohoof 2

When you have a chance to win a Dr. Whooves Funko to give your Derpy Funko company and snuggles! :muffins:

(i.e. me internally right now)

tenor.gif

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Jeric said:

I didn't break into your home and hide a car under your chair, but hey it's something. 

Dammit, I was even going to intentionally leave my front door unlocked. Oh well.

wwVNt9j.png

Spoiler

oPtxxdC.png

That was unexpected, really intriguing. :ooh:

Either way, with my luck I wouldn't even win a cloud from the site background, if there was a giveaway of these. :love: jk

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

@StandardDeviation your name was pulled. Please pop in this topic and pick something from the list in the first post and then private message me your address to ship (if it's a physical item) or email (if digital). You can also  pass and have me pull again should you desire. 

Congrats!

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked