Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever farted in front of someone before?

Feather Data

Have you ever farted in front of someone before?  

25 users have voted

1. 1. Have you ever farted in front of someone before

• Yes
    • No

Just now, Annie said:

Well can you fault someone for assuming so when you so frequently open topics like "Do girls fart", "What toilet paper brand do you use", and "Have you ever had to shit in the woods"? Don't you think your trend of scatological topics is or may come off as just a little unusual?

Just enjoy the topic for what it is

Nope. Usually I toot a lot when I’m at home where my family members don’t mind and tolerate it with the best of their abilities. My sis on the other hand finds it nearly unbearable so she mocks me considerably for it as I’m worse than a skunk.

But, when I’m outside I bottle it all in until it becomes unbearable and I go to public restrooms to let my toots out while sitting on a toilet. Strangely enough I never farted into a stranger’s face... yet. Since I assume that’s the question of this topic.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding furthermore in bold

3 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Nope. Usually I toot a lot when I’m at home where my family members don’t mind and tolerate it with the best of their abilities. My sis on the other hand finds it nearly unbearable so she mocks me considerably for it as I’m worse than a skunk.

But, when I’m outside I bottle it all in until it becomes unbearable and I go to public restrooms to let my toots out while sitting on a toilet. Strangely enough I never farted into a stranger’s face... yet. Since I assume that’s the question of this topic.

Farting in someone's face? No... that is not the topic.

The topic is have you farted in front of someone. Anyone

Edited by Feather Data

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

It appears I already commented here.. 

Edited by TBD
Edit for double posting

• 8 months later...