Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

Me too, I really don't get into humanized ponies at all. The show gives us some perfectly good, attractive cartoon ponies and then someone has to go and change their species. Admit it human lovers, you just look at these pics because you don't want to admit you find them hot just the way they are! B)

Just kidding. I can't read your minds. xD

Lyra fan complaining about humans? I don't think you're favorite pony would approve of your attitude. :P

But seriously, I agree. Human ponies are...interesting, but for some reason they lose their character traits. I can't imagine their personalities as well, if that makes sense.

• Brohoof 2

Lyra fan complaining about humans? I don't think you're favorite pony would approve of your attitude. :P

But seriously, I agree. Human ponies are...interesting, but for some reason they lose their character traits. I can't imagine their personalities as well, if that makes sense.

Why my dear Atomic, Lyra and I would understand each other perfectly! We're both bored with our own species. xD

Also. Put "Lyra" in place of the word "Ponies" and you get an automatic YES

Try it yourself! :D

img-1136507-1-lyra_heartstrings_by_mcsadat-d5c2jjn.jpg

I'm actually quite surprised at the amount of people who find ponies sexy... But I guess I shouldn't be.. I AM female, and I don't get crushes on animals (GOHAN DOES NOT COUNT.. He's a saiyan not a monkey.. C: ) plus I'm not les.. I don't have a problem with these, but that doesn't mean I am any of 'em. I'm straight and I only like one person, whom you could probably guess who. 

So I do kind of see where some come from about falling for an animated character... but an animated horse?... I find that a bit odd.. but oh well.

I like your avatar.

And your sig.

And your talking about Gohan.

I like you.

And did I mention that I like your sig, avatar, and your talking about Gohan?

lolwat

dis post

wat

my reaction

Oh, the pressures...Oh, I feel empowered to spit my bit on this now.

Well, a long while back, I would've laughed at the idea of 'ponies? Sexy? Excuse me for second :RainbowDashcollapse-laughing: 

Nah, I've changed since I've actually known a bro that does find them sexually attractive, I first realized: I just didn't care that people found them however they did, secondly, and I'm loathe to admit it...But, as we're all so chill with stuff around here, I will, ...Banned from Equestria (daily) Is sexy. Yes. I said it. Sorry, but that's just me. I wouldn't usually go looking for R34 of these innocent and cute ponies, but if it pops up, I won't avoid it massively. 

Every man to himself, etc.

I'd be lying if I said I don't think that they are.

I really never understood it all too much until I looked into it. It's actually quite weird, really. While I was half-way through season 2, I started forming a slight attraction to the characters, but thought it was just from watching too much of it lately and shrugged it off. As I finished watching and became more in-touch with the fandom, I started to realize that the feeling didn't really go away, and I felt extremely weird about it.

I'd have to say that most of the attraction has to come from the personalities of the characters, obviously. My favorite character (and character I can relate with the most) is Twilight Sparkle. I find her personality to be ideal for a relationship, and quite frankly, just plain out cute.

On the other hand - though Rainbow Dash is one of my least favorite ponies, (Not saying I don't like her, just not in the top favorites) because of her personality. I strongly dislike when she brags, how over-competitive she is, her slight anger issues, the way she jumps to conclusions in many situations, and so on...Yet, I still find her to be extremely attractive for whatever reason. Yeah she can be adorable just like any of the other ponies, but for some reason I find her eyes, smiles, and figure in general to be attractive. (This is going to sound super weird) but it looks like her waist curves more up to her butt? (plot)

And I'm pretty sure all of the mane 6 have the same character model (if you take away the tail, mane, and facial features, of course, just the body itself) - but for some reason, it seems like they all have a different shape to their body. This could just be my imagination, though. Which leads me to my next point...

Most of us have some idea of what the characters would look like as humans. Maybe we have our own ideas, or they were formed from looking at artwork that other people have made, but over-all we generally have some idea as to what different body shape and skin-tones would match them based on their appearance, actions, and personality in the show. That may be another reason why people find them attractive; In the back of our minds, we may be have a realistic or human model picked out for them. Maybe this does effect the way we see them in the show?

And what is really neat to me, is when people see humanized artwork of the ponies, many people say "That is EXACTLY how I pictures them!" (or some other variant of that statement, of course) I'm really not sure what it is, because it isn't all based on personal preference if we have different shapes, sizes, and models for their bodies picked out in our heads that are generally very similar, despite if we are attracted to that figure or not. (examples: most people picture Rainbow Dash having small breasts, or Fluttershy having really curvy hips, most of us have the same general idea) Most of the ideas for the characters are relatively similar, with the exception of factors such as skin tone being preference for some people. Maybe a lot of it has to do with stereotypes given to people based on their personalities or appearances, like how many people picture authoritative yet kind female figures with a high disposition in a big situation to be tall, have bigger breasts, and a relatively evened out curvy body. This is how Princess Celestia is portrayed in most humanized artwork I've seen. This could be based on stereotypes, her voice, or even just her appearance in the show itself without any actual mental comparison being made.

Not really sure, but I've wondered about this for quite a while. Just thought I'd throw in my two bits I guess.

What if they try to be sexy? What then?

Also, I find this picture of Pinkie Pie (humanized) attractive, in all honesty. It's just adorable.

img-197690-1-tumblr_ls2cj0Ny9o1qincmao1_

omg omg omg I saw this and instantly thought of Ariana Grande, it looks like her so much x3 

As to the question are ponies sexy, no. But oh gawd their eyes, if they were real i'd have a heart attack hehe!

• Brohoof 1

Well...I...uhm....really can't think of what to say

I guess they can be if you draw them like that

I myself don't feel sexually attracted to the ponies at all

But if I see R34, NSFW or any other form of explicit artwork

Then I'll find it attractive, but not the characters themselves

Like I mean if I see an explicit image of Scootaloo

I wont lie, but I'll end up saying "daaayyyuuummm guuuurrrl"

But if I sere to see Scootaloo in real life saying "take me" while in my bedroom

I'd tell her no

Yeah I know it's kind of weird, but I can't think of any other way to put it

I really never understood it all too much until I looked into it. It's actually quite weird, really. While I was half-way through season 2, I started forming a slight attraction to the characters, but thought it was just from watching too much of it lately and shrugged it off. As I finished watching and became more in-touch with the fandom, I started to realize that the feeling didn't really go away, and I felt extremely weird about it.

I'd have to say that most of the attraction has to come from the personalities of the characters, obviously. My favorite character (and character I can relate with the most) is Twilight Sparkle. I find her personality to be ideal for a relationship, and quite frankly, just plain out cute.

On the other hand - though Rainbow Dash is one of my least favorite ponies, (Not saying I don't like her, just not in the top favorites) because of her personality. I strongly dislike when she brags, how over-competitive she is, her slight anger issues, the way she jumps to conclusions in many situations, and so on...Yet, I still find her to be extremely attractive for whatever reason. Yeah she can be adorable just like any of the other ponies, but for some reason I find her eyes, smiles, and figure in general to be attractive. (This is going to sound super weird) but it looks like her waist curves more up to her butt? (plot)

And I'm pretty sure all of the mane 6 have the same character model (if you take away the tail, mane, and facial features, of course, just the body itself) - but for some reason, it seems like they all have a different shape to their body. This could just be my imagination, though. Which leads me to my next point...

Most of us have some idea of what the characters would look like as humans. Maybe we have our own ideas, or they were formed from looking at artwork that other people have made, but over-all we generally have some idea as to what different body shape and skin-tones would match them based on their appearance, actions, and personality in the show. That may be another reason why people find them attractive; In the back of our minds, we may be have a realistic or human model picked out for them. Maybe this does effect the way we see them in the show?

And what is really neat to me, is when people see humanized artwork of the ponies, many people say "That is EXACTLY how I pictures them!" (or some other variant of that statement, of course) I'm really not sure what it is, because it isn't all based on personal preference if we have different shapes, sizes, and models for their bodies picked out in our heads that are generally very similar, despite if we are attracted to that figure or not. (examples: most people picture Rainbow Dash having small breasts, or Fluttershy having really curvy hips, most of us have the same general idea) Most of the ideas for the characters are relatively similar, with the exception of factors such as skin tone being preference for some people. Maybe a lot of it has to do with stereotypes given to people based on their personalities or appearances, like how many people picture authoritative yet kind female figures with a high disposition in a big situation to be tall, have bigger breasts, and a relatively evened out curvy body. This is how Princess Celestia is portrayed in most humanized artwork I've seen. This could be based on stereotypes, her voice, or even just her appearance in the show itself without any actual mental comparison being made.

Not really sure, but I've wondered about this for quite a while. Just thought I'd throw in my two bits on this. What do you guys think?

Well...I...uhm....really can't think of what to say

I guess they can be if you draw them like that

I myself don't feel sexually attracted to the ponies at all

But if I see R34, NSFW or any other form of explicit artwork

Then I'll find it attractive, but not the characters themselves

Like I mean if I see an explicit image of Scootaloo

I wont lie, but I'll end up saying "daaayyyuuummm guuuurrrl"

But if I sere to see Scootaloo in real life saying "take me" while in my bedroom

I'd tell her no

Yeah I know it's kind of weird, but I can't think of any other way to put it

You mean like how your avatar was just a cropped version of a R34 pic of Scootaloo just a few minutes ago? Don't think I know... DON'T THINK I KNOW...  :ph34r:

It depends on the way you look at ponies. If you feel like they are very sexy and manage to get you excited, then yes. If not, then no. In my opinion, I don't find ponies sexually attractive. I find them cute. Very, very cute. :3

I don't find them sexy myself, I've seen some of the sexualised drawings (one of Futtershy I saw on EQD sticks in my mind particularly door some reason) and though I can't deny the talent and I get why that image is supposed to be sexy I just find it to be myself.

Sounds good to me. I know for me that Applejack would be the perfect girlfriend, everything about her personality and her character just makes me go "gimme" while making grabby paws.

grabby_hands_560.jpg

Can't say I'm really attracted to the actual cartoon pony, but definitely the character/personality as you say. If I were to meet a gal like her IRL, I would go all Fluttershy and have to break out the tree costume so I could hide.

Even though AJ is ideal, I too find traits in them all that I like. Yes, even annoying Pinkie Pie who is at the bottom of my list simply because of the level of annoying now and then.

Great post btw, very good insight and it basically all fits how I've always thought about being "attracted" to fictional characters.

Huh. interesting.

I think I agree that I like their personality. Not their physical appearance. I mean... I like their physical appearances as ponies, not that I feel attracted "that way" to them. I just find them "aesthetically pleasing". Specially Celestia, and Rarity with their white fur, but also Twilight and Rainbow Dash. But their personality, is much more interesting to me.

And I don't care much for the humanized ponies. Or even their anthro versions.

I like them just the way they are.

Cool post. B)

• Brohoof 1

Being a brony, an animator, and an avid fan of animation in general, I have a interesting perspective on this. I'll use myself as the example.

Have I found some of the ponies attractive? Yes. Applejack's personality is very similar to that of a person in real life that I'm actually attracted to right now. Their honesty, hard work ethic, and selflessness are just things I love about both of them. But they also both have the problem of trying to do everything on their own or pushing themselves too hard causing them to get into trouble. Because of this, I find Applejack attractive on a deeper level than any of the other ponies on the show. She's also plays to my inner cowboy and inner western spirit that wants to retire to the beautiful old west, like Colorado. But man that blonde hair...

Anyways, Rarity is another one. She plays to my more creative side being in a creative field myself. I can relate to her a lot, especially when she's over dramatic as I was a stage actor for 11 years and can also act very similarly from time to time. She also reflects the personable personality of the person I'm attracted to when she's with her friends, her being the person, not Rarity. Rarity is always that way. But man something about Rarity's eyes...

Now referring back to the blonde hair/eyes comments, I tend to find that female animated characters that we're supposed to like usually have physical appearances/personalities that are just plain attractive. This happens to me a lot with animated films. Since animators usually have similar tastes and we tend to make feminine characters based on those tastes, I tend to get attracted to a lot of animated characters. I got attracted to EVE from WALL-E for crying out loud! Anywho, that's something I've noticed personally.

Yet who are my favorite ponies in the show? Rainbow Dash and Twilight. But didn't I just say I was attracted to Applejack/Rarity? Yes, but RD and Twili, he he, remind me of my sisters. The similarities between them are hilarious and makes me love those characters to death! Which brings me to my point... 

You're attracted to what you're attracted to. Whether it's a pony, a robot, a car, or a bird, it's the pieces that make them up to which you're attracted to. They may be a fictitious character sure, but they're normally based on real life things that do exist.

• Brohoof 3

I find ponies attractive for their mane color schemes, the cute eyes, and just the adorable cuteness that people can use for Fan Art. I just think Ponies are downright adorable.

Yeah, not particularly attracted to their designs, but as for personality I'm in love with each of the mane six on some level. Some attractions are much much stronger than others (cough cough Dashie cough) but there's definitely something there.

As for humanized drawings, I rarely see ones that look anything like what I'd picture them looking like, but the one or two times I've found a good humanized Dashie drawing... Yeah :)

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

Not really sure, but I've wondered about this for quite a while. Just thought I'd throw in my two bits on this. What do you guys think?

I find your topic 'Why some of us find ponies attractive' to possess an OP that fits fine with the already existing topic, 'Are ponies sexy?', which serves the same general purpose of discussing ponies' supposed attractiveness, and the reasons why some people think so, and why others don't.

Well I personally don't think ponies are sexy, its sorta a weird concept to me, I find them adorable but not sexy. I really don't find much sexy, I'm not really that sexually attracted to things so ya know.

As for others I know theres people who find ponies sexy, and I find it hard to grasp. While I don't necessarily support it, and I don't think I can ever accept it as being ok per say I can tolerate it as long as its not shoved anywhere it shouldn't be.

Hopefully that statement kinda makes sense, and I hope I don't offend anypony.

Really it doesn't matter my views on it, people will do it regardless, they don't need my endorsement.

img-1131844-1-4b415822-c9e8-4fa0-9c3a-cb

Heh heh. They aren't bad, they're just drawn that way. . . But yeah, I think most guys tend to view things in a pleasant light, then slowly start to see it in in a *insert Barry White reference here*. Sweet, cute and the like tend to be what most men look for in ladies they want to *giggity* and such. Lets face it, we humans be crazy cause we wants to screw anything. That's one of the reasons Star Trek became so successful.

That wonderbolt spandex outfit is pretty hot.  Hugs every curve on that plot, lol. 

*google search*   Too bad I can't find one meant for humans..... hmmm.... maybe plain blue spandex with some yellow additions?   Sorry I'm rambling now.   :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I don't find them sexy.  I don't even find animated human girls sexy.  Besides it's a Y rated show.

Sometimes, dirty fanfics can be a LITTLE sexy, but then that's usually because I'd stopped thinking of them as ponies momentarity.

~Previous text

Uhm maybe I'm being different here or something... who am I kidding of course I am different ( since the day I was born). Anyway I have no idea in my mind how ponies might be like as humans... and I don't wanna know.

I despise humanized ponies and for me it's disgrace. I don't mind people who make them or who enjoy them but keep that stuff out of my way!

Ponies are perfect just the way they are and changing them is sacrilegious to me ....

I'm attracted to ponies also, cause I'm not attracted to humans( maybe a little) and then ponies turn into humans.... just kill me now :/ ( jk ^^)

I thought alot about this and finally came to a conclusion:

- You can imagine to be a pony. I think many of us like to do so.

- Watching the show we slowly get used to their world and completely adapt the idea of them being in their world what humans are in ours.

- That way we unconsciously identify ourselves with them, so even if we don't intentionally imagine to be ponies, our unconsciousness does anyway.

- Actually being a pony would imply that sex with other ponies was the most natural thing.

- Since sexuality isn't a part of the show, this part of being a pony isn't necessarily adapted by everyone, but it can be, which makes those bronies find them indeed sexy.

- In fact we aren't ponies, and comprehending why someone would find them sexy, or even being quite turned on by them, does not need to mean you would want to have sex with ponies (although it can).

That's how I would explain the matter. Oh and the messed up kinds of r34 pictures are just things human sexuality does sometimes, wether ponies are involved or not.

By saying pony I always mean the ones from the show, regardless, I could use an explaination similar to this for any real animal, too, for example cats, to return to that ancient first post of this thread. Cats are sexy! Ever since I read the novel Felidae I know that. But human-cat-intercourse, hell no, that's just disgusting.

• Brohoof 4