Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

(Internal screaming)

Depends on how I'd see their personality. I don't and won't find any random pony sexually arousing. In fact I'm more likely to wonder what I've spent my day doing. Honestly, again, it's how I see them as a being that would define that. If anyone's familiar with one of Vitaly's videos called "Speaking Russian with strangers", at the end there was a girl that YouTube commentors fell for the second they saw her, but the way she reacted makes me think she's anything but "sexy". 

Stalking Analysis of people has told me that beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, therefore, I cannot really speak against people who find all ponies sexy. You don't really have a choice when it comes to what you like (you can't choose to like ice cream, for example), sure you can suppress it, but you know you do. 

In short, yes. 

(edited)

Sexy, yes!

Sexually aroused by them, yes!

My answer is no.

When people think or act like they do... Get a damn boyfriend/girlfriend or watch that other stuff on the internet that involves REAL humans.

Get a girlfriend/boyfriend..Uh..no..

Watch real humans..nope..why would I watch two humans together :eww:

Edited by NightGuard
  • Brohoof 3

The revival of this topic brings back good memories of when I first joined. Posted in this here topic like a week after I joined.

And I just gotta say...

Mayor Mare still got it.

mayor1.png

*Takes a puff on pipe*

• Brohoof 2

Ugh, heavens no! Why would I be "attracted" to little ponies that learn lessons about friendship?

3090eo2.jpg

I'm truly sorry, but I'm starting to see why people think the Brony Fandom is bad...

Honestly? No, not at all.

Granted that's just me. There are some who will find them arousing, and that's fine. It's not for me, but it is what it is.

I'm truly sorry, but I'm starting to see why people think the Brony Fandom is bad...

We aren't perfect, but we aren't the only fandom who thinks cartoon characters are hot.

There are many other fandoms who been doing it on a more extreme level years before us.

• Brohoof 2

I'm attracted to their personalities. But not so much the actual way they look. Adorable? yes. But to each their own. If some people find ponies sexy I don't mind. Its your fetish and your life.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

img-2915772-1-fleur_portrait_by_kp_shado

Need I say more? I don't think so.  :comeatus:

Btw, love and tolerance my fellow pegasisters & bronies!

No matter what "side of the fence" we're on with this, can we please not assume things about one another or blast hate at one another over this?

Yes, I'd love to look like Fleur or Princess Cadence ~ because they are gorgeous beings made of sugardust and radiant awesomeness (and they have huge pretty eyes, luxurious hair and long legs), but that doesn't mean I want to do anything to actual real ponies! 

I love this fandom in part because of the message of friendship it sends. We could sure do with more of that in the world. <3 

Edited by babymoondust
  • Brohoof 6

from an artist perspective, i think its the legs/rump. theyre almost human ish and then combined with a relate-able human personality, yeah.  so i think thats why i see a lot of socks and booty shots everywhere xD  plus, the show is /designed/ to be cute.

Yes, they are attactive.   I can't really say that cats and ponies are a very good comparison... Cats look like cats, ponies look like ponies. Their genital areas also look completely different. Ponies are also bigger. And when we compare MLP with real ponies, the differences become even greater.   And yeah, cats are my favourite animals. I don't find them sexy

their [female] heads are shaped almost /exactly/ like the cat-people things i used to draw back in the day.  i based my stuff off Candy Palmer and VGcats though.
horses are bred, and considered elegant, for the power and nimbleness they possess. they have a tighter physique than a cat, which.. is kinda baggy i guess..for lack of a better way to put it. an extreme example would be the "cats dont dance" style.
  • Brohoof 1

Don't recall if I've posted in this topic before, but now I've got plenty of images to back up my response of "OH YES!"

post-26550-0-10228000-1406841859_thumb.png

(From: May the Best Pet Win)

post-26550-0-60758900-1406841807_thumb.png

(From: The Mysterious Mare Do Well)

post-26550-0-18778300-1406841997_thumb.png

(From: Spike at Your Service)

Annnnnd I could post dozens more lol.  But if you don't see it yet, you may never see it.  Your loss. xD

• Brohoof 7