Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

It depends entirely on the context for me. When I'm watching the regular show, they are just cute and adorable as always! When I'm cuddling with my Twilight plush, they are also amazingly cute! But everyone once in a while...

This is somthing forgot to mention

Well it didn't take me a long time to find a thread like this....*sigh*, Not going to be mean about it but *sigh* I am actually speechless.

I don't think threads like this are actually that... frequent here? (I could be totally wrong about this! I've not been here too long myself either, lol), but the fact that topics on clop are not permitted here actually made me pretty surprised this topic was allowed here. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't think threads like this are actually that... frequent here? (I could be totally wrong about this! I've not been here too long myself either, lol), but the fact that topics on clop are not permitted here actually made me pretty surprised this topic was allowed here. 

The last time i was here I saw a thread about favourite ponies and someone posted a Photo shopped picture of flutter shy in their bed, I was rather traumatized and was reluctant in making an account on here :C

Actually these topics seem to come and go, they have spikes and lulls in activity. For a while a whole ton of them will appear and then for a while very few if any so it all depends. There have been a lot of clop topics and pretty much all of them have been locked because they have all gotten out of hand. There is a pattern, things go fine for a while then some white knight comes in and stirs up shit and it starts a flame war. And people will sometimes go a bit far with certain well "material" which has caused a sort of de facto ban of most clop threads on here.

The last time i was here I saw a thread about favourite ponies and someone posted a Photo shopped picture of flutter shy in their bed, I was rather traumatized and was reluctant in making an account on here :C

For someone who is allegedly so traumatized by this stuff you sure have a suggestive username, I am not criticizing you for it I just find it a bit strange.

• Brohoof 2

On the actual show? No. Dash is a bit attractive, but not sexy. Now, saucy(or r34), yes. Though, it depends on the art style.

Actually these topics seem to come and go, they have spikes and lulls in activity. For a while a whole ton of them will appear and then for a while very few if any so it all depends. There have been a lot of clop topics and pretty much all of them have been locked because they have all gotten out of hand. There is a pattern, things go fine for a while then some white knight comes in and stirs up shit and it starts a flame war. And people will sometimes go a bit far with certain well "material" which has caused a sort of de facto ban of most clop threads on here.

For someone who is allegedly so traumatized by this stuff you sure have a suggestive username, I am not criticizing you for it I just find it a bit strange.

Well as for the name , it's used as a joke more than anything but to see someone be actually attracted to a cartoon character that is not even a fraction similar to that of a human is to me more traumatizing than a joke.

On the actual show? No. Dash is a bit attractive, but not sexy. Now, saucy(or r34), yes. Though, it depends on the art style.

I find it a bit surprising how many people have uttered this same sentiment. The ones I am attracted to are hot both in show and in the saucier fanart, I have the hots for Applejack so bad that even a lot of the tamer stuff uh well uh well I think this video pretty much sums it up.

• Brohoof 3

I agree with the cat thing

but if someone dresses up in a cat suite, it becomes sexy

So there can be different ways to portray things that aren't meant to be sexy, in a fetishy sex appealing way. 

I'd totally cosplay as Nightmare Moon, Luna and Vinyl Scratch for my beloved Vinyl Shadow o3o I know it would make him happy.

• Brohoof 3

I agree with the cat thing.

but if someone dresses up in a cat suite, it becomes sexy

So there can be different ways to portray things that aren't meant to be sexy, in a fetishy sex appealing way. 

I'd totally cosplay as Nightmare Moon, Luna and Vinyl Scratch for my beloved Vinyl Shadow o3o I know it would make him happy.

That is a great point. In a way it illustrates how some fans only see the Ponies on the show itself as adorable, but have a real attraction to some of the fan art. The perspective shifts a little. Your cat costume / neko analogy is perfect in that an attraction to costuming does not mean an attraction to the thing the costume represents. Attraction and sexuality is a very complicated facet of the human experience.

Wow, I can't believe that I haven't chimed in on this until now.

• Brohoof 1

The ponies are cute. Their personalities I find, can be appealing in the same way one would find the personality of another person appealing which could lead to romanticizing about them as characters in general. As for sexy...*takes a deep breath*...to each his own really. Now I don't condone bestiality but I know that some are sexually attracted to anthropomorphic depictions of animals AKA the "furry" fandom. Some of the fan art of the ponies, both in their humanized forms and even their animal forms, are drawn in ways that are visually appealing. 

Now for terms of sexualizing the ponies themselves AS actual ponies, I say again, to each his own. I find the idea not so bad if it is yourself ponified interacting with the other characters. It is just the idea of human/animal relationship that squicks me out. This would also apply to the humanized versions of them. As long as both are human/pony then I don't find much of a problem with it. In short, if they were human, yeah, I'd tap that. 

On a another note, some of their voices just illicit certain feelings in certain people. Anyone ever just go weak in the knees for another's voice? Luna(and by extension since they share the same voice actress, this applies to Rarity as well), Twilight, and Celestia, this applies to you lol. 

Edited by Astraea
  • Brohoof 2

If i find them sexy? Not in particular. I'd prefer a live woman - ya' know? Human reproductive organs, no muzzle, bipedal.... boobs.

I don't shudder at people who find ponies sexually attractive - but it's just not my thing.

• Brohoof 1

The ponies can be sexy if they are drawn sexy. It's just a quirk of the human brain (men given give vehicles girl names for example and they can be ugly looking things XD)

In the show they are cute. The highest they could possibly go is beautiful. But thats about the limit.

• Brohoof 1

That's nice, but what does it have to do with ponies in the show, as in real life, being larger than cats?

Well, if a pony stands at 3.5 feet and a cat stands at 1.4 feet tall, then it proves that ponies are larger.

Also, his comparison was not directly calling ponies equivalent in size to cats, but rather drawing the analogy that we enjoy ponies as smaller than human animals, that we find cute due to base biological traits, just like cats!

• Brohoof 1