Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

To me, no, but to others yes. I have a friend that has delved into the subject before and experienced it (if you get what I'm taking about), but if he still does I don't know.

It really doesn't bother me about if somebody finds ponies, or anything else for that matter, sexy. I think it's nice that a person would know what they enjoy, no matter what it may be! :)

• Brohoof 2

Depends on how someone draws them or depicts them in his/her own descriptions and imagination. It's not unlikely to find a fictional character sexually attractive, if that were the case we wouldn't have so much r34 from all kinds of series. Besides having an attractive personality, the characters usually have feminine forms, which as a human you will link to the attractive features of a female. It's natural, and nearly all animals do this. 

Whether someone else thinks it's strange or not, is entirely up to them, but don't go bother the ones that do like it. And especially don't act condescending or hating, you're wasting your time and it's frankly quite obnoxious behavior to just about anyone.

As for myself? It depends on how the characters are depicted in art, animation or fiction. 

• Brohoof 2

In the deepest pit of Sorrel Hell, cloppers awaits

Ponies is not sexually arousing, I hope it will never be img-197805-1-110.gif

Um... Wow 3lnNF.png

It's been almost two years since I wrote this one post, so many things have changed. I should try to be more open-minded in the future.

• Brohoof 5

I would say no to cartoon ponies, and mostly no to Equestria Girls. I typically cannot find them in their base forms sexually appealing, but EG Pinkie sort sent me into....the zone. I think it was more imagining her as a human that one could actually date rather than just merely the way she was depicted, so it definitely triggered more of a fantization than what is actually depicted in the movie. 

I feel like I have to rip them out of context in order to comfortably snap them into the realm of physical 

But in spite of my opinion, I am not offended by those who do. Sex is the final frontier. As long as you're not hurting anyone, why would I give a flying frak?

Edited by pinkamenasdelight

This board here is just so funny love to read the posts.

My Two Cents...

Do I find ponies sexy...no.

I do however find MLP ponies adorable, Pretty,cute and downright awesome.

Also lol to above they are drawn in a way more I guess visually attractive manner from previous Generations which basic tried to photo copy the look of real horses.

That is like seeing a mummy movie from way long ago then seeing a cute mummy drawn in a more pleasing way let us say like in Monster high...ps never seen Monster high have no idea if they have a mummy just trying to use it as a EX.

Edited by Its_Rainbow_Dash
  • Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Yes, they are attactive.

I can't really say that cats and ponies are a very good comparison...

Cats look like cats, ponies look like ponies. Their genital areas also look completely different. Ponies are also bigger. And when we compare MLP with real ponies, the differences become even greater.

And yeah, cats are my favourite animals. I don't find them sexy :P

• Brohoof 3

2D from Gorillaz explains it well

"The world is very sexy"

Pretty sure the world includes ponies, so yes. Yes they are

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

This subject seems to be very different for a lot of people since there a lot of people saying that they kinda ponies from the show cute but not sexy and some says they are sexy aswell but it doesn't tend to be that the person finds the pony it's self sexy but the pose they are doing in a lot of images around the internet. Also there are a lot of people who find ponies in socks sexy because somehow a pony wearing socks makes them 100 times more sexy.

Edited by Codelyoko373
  • Brohoof 2

Try to keep this on topic guys. Don't bring in clopping and whatnot, threads regarding that topic pretty much always cause trouble.

(edited)

At the most, I'll get the feeling of "Awww, I wanna snuggle it!"

Like during this scene, Twilight is so adorable while she's eating.

But sexually arousing? No way.

Edited by Shadowking58

I'll never understand why some folks get upset or offended by others finding certain things sexy.  Who cares what someone finds sexy?  Sex appeal is a wonderful, life enriching thing.  It doesn't have to be weird or dirty or anything.  And yes, I find ponies sexy.

• Brohoof 9

I personally dont but i dont find any animation sexy. That encludes even anime characters which lets face it are made to be sexualized and at times fantasized about (really some are), that being said i can understand those who fine the attraction to these characters. Many may have grown a connection to the characters and found their imagination taking then there. Its nothing to be bothered about it doesnt effect anyone unless they are plantly trying to make it effect someone. So i say to each their own. I dont find cartoon and anime characters sexually appealung untill i see a live girl in a sexy cosplay of it. Oooooo yoko is a great cosplay :P

• Brohoof 2