Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find characters attractive?

Daedric Pony

Do you find the characters more sexy in human or pony form and which of these characters is the most sexy and attractive  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Sexier in human form or pony form

• Human form EG
    • Pony form FIM
  2. 2. Sexiest most attractive character in human form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle
  3. 3. Sexiest most attractive character in pony form

• Sunset Shimmer
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Twilight Sparkle

12 minutes ago, Sherbert Music-Guard said:

I don't think you're wierd, 

I quite like furry art...

My friend (Shout out to Shadow Ninja) draws a lot of gore and her drawings are excellent.

Again I'd say I find the ponies attractive. 

ok the only pony u find attractive is twilight

I don't find them sexually attractive in the slightest. Honestly surprised how I seem to be in the minority here.

They're cute and all, that's for sure. But attractive?

Spoiler

To be honest, finding the ponies attractive is very similar to and sometimes can be considered part of the furry community. I'm not trying to **** anyone off, I'm just trying to say to those out there who do find them attractive, don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't. What you like is your decision, and that doesn't make it a bad decision at all. That's why I find it to be similar to the furry community, both 'areas' share the same critique, problems, and bad reputation. But what other people think shouldn't make you change your mind about something you feel is right.

Edited by SkyDive
  • Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, King of Canterlot said:

Yes I do in fact find a few MLP ponies attractive (Spitfire and Rainbow Dash), but there's nothing wrong with that because its not hurting anypony else that I'm attracted to them :fiery:

Good to see someone who thinks the same way.

• Brohoof 2

I haven’t really developed a crush in any of the characters from the show yet. But I don’t have a problem with anyone that does. Because the MLP ponies are far more human than they are pony. The only animal like thing about them is the fact that they trot around on all fours.

But they talk like humans and have human facial expressions. They have human emotions and reasoning. He have complex societies, clothes, and technologies. They are only non-human on the outside, and to many, many people, the outside isn’t what matters.

So while I don’t have a crush on any ponies, I did have a rabid, fangirl crush on this guy for the entirety of my middle school and high school days...

Spoiler

274?cb=20101018065628

So who the heck am I to judge? ;)

• Brohoof 6

Jeez I keep getting notifications for my old "NO" post in this thread. I suppose it's time to give a more accurate answer.

So are ponies hot? Generally, I'll still say no. Not in FiM. However, when these characters are intentionally drawn to be attractive in fan-art and such, yes, they can be. Depending how well the artist captures facial expressions and such. That's not really something specific to ponies though. You can make most characters sexy by drawing them in different art-styles that will make them look more... appealing. When I play Pokémon I don't drool at the screen whenever I battle a Gardevoir, but do I save that juicy fan-art when I come across it on the internet? You bet I do.

4 hours ago, Mystic Brush said:

No:eww:

But, if we're talking about human verisons of Thunderlane & Sorain.....that's another story;)

You could have easily said no without the 'eww'. That was entirely unnecessary and in some cases hurtful.

On 4/16/2018 at 2:25 AM, SkyDive said:

You could have easily said no without the 'eww'. That was entirely unnecessary and in some cases hurtful.

Bro, it’s just an emoticon.....

i don’t have any hate towards people who do find them attractive. If people get extremely offended just because I find it a bit “gross”it’s on them. 

9 hours ago, Mystic Brush said:

Bro, it’s just an emoticon.....

i don’t have any hate towards people who do find them attractive. If people get extremely offended just because I find it a bit “gross”it’s on them. 

While that's not necessarily true, I'm not going to be 'that guy' and take it any further. I appreciate your lack of hate.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I don't think that they are "sexy," especially not the humans. I do believe that they have potential to be attractive, though, in the sense that if I were a pony then I would most certainly find them to be attractive. Pony or not, though, they are very, very, cute, and I would without a doubt snuggle them all.

Please don't judge me for doing this. I am doing this because I wants to state my opinoin too.

For me personality comes first. I can love any fictional character if said character has a human personality. If personality is there then I can adapt to their physical appearance and can say them attractive or even... sexy. 

That's my view about every sapeint (sentient) being. 

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, thepissman said:

Nah it’s a cartoon. I could never be attracted to a cartoon

Spoiler

^Is that a thinly-veiled request, my good sir ^.~

E6itIgH.jpg&key=c58e7d4edcb6ecf08e6325c9

39 minutes ago, An Admirer said:

Please don't judge me for doing this. I am doing this because I wants to state my opinoin too.

For me personality comes first. I can love any fictional character if said character has a human personality. If personality is there then I can adapt to their physical appearance and can say them attractive or even... sexy. 

That's my view about every sapeint (sentient) being. 

^That's pretty normal honestly. I see so many people who have that exact same mentality.

• Brohoof 1