Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you still have your childhood stuffed animals?

Literatel

I still have a couple in storage, I think. Mainly my Buzz Lightyear plush and a stuffed pickle with a cape (Super Pickle, i think it was.)  My favorite was a Pikachu plush, which for some odd reason, I'm beginning to miss. 

Ok um talking like child (baby) stuff animals? Or like all your childhood? 

The answer is yes... I have my Bih bear (that plays Roll out the Barral) and my Simba that my mom says I wouldn’t go to sleep without. 

I have over 100 stuff animals though from when I was kid though but the ones I named are the most important to me. 

I gave most of them away since I felt they were with me for long enough.  I still have one of my teddy bears that I still sleep with, I think I've had them since I was 9??  I've had them for a while, can't sleep without them most of the time.

1 minute ago, Midnight Solace said:

I remember I kept a bear I found on the side of a road. His name is Jim. He's like Twilight's Smarty Pants, but in way worse shape.

That is such an adorable story. <3 Do you still have him?

Just now, Literatel said:

That is such an adorable story. <3 Do you still have him?

I remember one day I lost him when we were moving houses, I hated myself for that. How could I forget my only friend? I was very disappointed with myself and couldn't sleep for nights without him. I still wonder to this day where he is or what happened to him. I swear I put him on the truck that was moving stuff to the new house. Maybe he just ended up on the side of the road again, waiting for another pony to take care of him...

13 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

I remember one day I lost him when we were moving houses, I hated myself for that. How could I forget my only friend? I was very disappointed with myself and couldn't sleep for nights without him. I still wonder to this day where he is or what happened to him. I swear I put him on the truck that was moving stuff to the new house. Maybe he just ended up on the side of the road again, waiting for another pony to take care of him...

*Pats hoof on shoulder* It's okay. To be honest, I've lost a precious stuffy too... I remember my sister bringing out my two big, precious teddy bears that my grandmother gave me, and then some kid came along and he threw them on top of the roof. :unamused: By the time we managed to finally get permission from the strata to get them, they had taken them down before us anyway, and I never saw them again. :(

Edited by Literatel
  • Brohoof 1

I have 3 or 4 left, used to have enough to fill four or five of those big black garbage bags. One time we moved, Mom tried to give them all to the son of her friend who lived across from us - she never knew he bullied the heck out of me so my response was tossing them in the garbage the morning she planned to take them over. I did the same with all my old Tonka trucks and stuff, then felt bad about it, then quit after her friend and part of their family "helped" us in the move. Sooo much of my stuff got broken.

• 6 months later...