Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you still sleep with a teddy bear/stuffed animal?

swordsman

stuff animal's you sleep with  

215 users have voted

1. 1. what kind of stuff animal you sleep with

• poines
    • teddy bear
    • wood land animals(racoons, foxes, deers, ect)
    • dog
    • cat
    • other

I still sleep with a stuffed light green monkey. He doesn't have a name, but whenever I'm not sleeping, I put him up against the pillows when I make my bed. He's just hangin' out :3

I also have Rainbow Dash plushie lying around somewhere.

Edited by StevenEarthPony

I have a GIANT pink unicorn that my mom got me for Christmas this year that I have on my bed. I'm 24. xD 

I have tons of different plushies like a mad hatter, portal turret, star wars chibis, some sanrio ones... etc... but I have them on a display shelf. 

It's not really sleeping with, but I have 4 pony plushes on my headboard, on my bed though I do have 2 glitchy pillows and a grif ball. I sleep with those.

well i been kind of busy and was at a amusement park so i have been busy.

i have many stuffed animals and keep one on my backpack

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg112/rabbitwolf/016_zps92b0216b.jpg the honey badger on my urban assault backpack cuase the cute and bad a##

I have always sleep with a stuffed animals cause i have had a rough time growing (homeless for a few months, got my butt kicked , ect) so for me it was away to escape reality, have some secure and comfort,  and also some kindness to my hate and sadness. All of my old stuff animals are long gone but i got new ones and here they are. Oh, i am 26 years old and i keep getting more stuff animal cause i like small adorable things.  only racoon, big dog and fluttershy sleep with me every night, the rest are around or close to my bed. I sometimes make up storys before i have to go to bed for those 3(they are my fav. if you can't tell)  as a way to clean and calm my mind so i can go to sleep.   I'd like to make myself believe Equestria's kind pony and frineds. Would come to me when I'm feeling tired and  snuggle me to sleep, cause now ponies help me sleep.

008_zps4c1be520.jpg

014_zps35ba8826.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I sleep with my Rarity plushie, sometimes... :blush:

Before that I never really slept with any stuffed animals for my adult life. I have a couple Pokémon plushies but they're a bit too silky feeling for me. So yeah, I don't need a plushie at all to sleep but sometimes I do sleep with one. :lol:

I'm 19 and I'm not afraid to admit that I sleep with a stuffed animal.

I switch them every now and then.

I have pokemon plushes and exotic animal plushes

I have a stuffed rabbit named Mr. Poppet. He's a gray bunny with a ribbon around his neck.I love him cause he's one of the realistic looking plushes - you'd think he's a real rabbit on first glance. He's currently staying on my boyfriend's bed as my replacement while I'm away for a month. 

my first stuffed animal was in front of me by my birth father when I was 8.  I miss Cubby, I was given him when I only 10 months old (my mom told me).  This is an example of what he looked like (brand new).  By the time I was 8, a lot of his fur was gone and his eyes and mouth were sharpied so he would go blind or mute. 

mTKggrKWh35oErsdgZZHEJA.jpg

Now  I have Rannoch, my beloved stoic deer who wears the ribbon that around my wedding bouquet.  I have had him since I was 12.  He is the only stuffed animal allowed on the bed.  My husband likes him and is okay with it (he never really had any stuffed animals growing up and thus is pretty indifferant about my liking of them). When I was single, I'd often sleep in a pile of stuffed animals, because they were all my friends. I have so many stuffed animals that you feel like you are being watched as soon as you walk into our house (they are everywhere). Here's a pic of Rannoch

tumblr_mizxdwKYq11rtc27so1_1280.jpg

It depends, I have lots of plushies, sometimes I cuddle with one at night, other times I don't.

The main one I sleep with is the Apple Bloom plushie I got a while ago, It's nice to sleep with, actually. xD It's a good size too.

Maybe in the future I could get a Sweetie Belle. xD But I have always liked plushies, I have a sure whole LOT of them. xD Lots of them just lay around, but lots of times I end up cuddling with one or more. xD

Heh.

I don't have a stuffed animal, but I would sleep with it if I had one. I've been obsessively attached to my Snorkax plush since I was 4 years old, and it was token from my mom 10 years later because she thought I was too old. I'm 16 now, and I won't stop at anything until I get another Snorlax plush. I loved that thing like a child XD

Lol. I used to. Anything Stuffed related I either use as a pillow or I use it for decoration. My dog (Lab) will rip apart pretty much any stuffed toy if you leave it downstairs. My little sister learned that the hard way. I would like something giant and soft. My mattress sucks and my neck is always sore because my pillows I currently have feel like they are stuffed with rocks. I wouldn't want to go OVERBOARD though. You know, something so fluffy that your head sinks into it and you get suffocated in your sleep. I bet that happened to someone before. I wouldn't be surprised. I just got the perfect idea for a toy!!! A Stuffed pillow that TALKS to you! It would be aimed at children but I think that if they made a pillow with the electronic parts in the center, surrounded by all the stuffing, it MAY just work out.

Edited by Judgement

Well I had a teddy bear when I was younger. I've had stuffed animals and plushes of many shows throughout my childhood. I only slept with them a couple of times though because even though I really scared at night, I would just go to my parents' bed because I felt safer. Nowadays I have a butterfly chair in my room full of plushes from mlp, Pokemon and Super Mario. I actually slept with my Pinkie plush one night because why not.