Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you still sleep with a teddy bear/stuffed animal?

swordsman

stuff animal's you sleep with  

215 users have voted

1. 1. what kind of stuff animal you sleep with

• poines
    • teddy bear
    • wood land animals(racoons, foxes, deers, ect)
    • dog
    • cat
    • other

Well, I use to sleep with my baby blanket(The one i've had since i was a baby basically.. Its a bit torn in places but it survived.) but i am not sure where it is anymore, i think m mom may have got rid of it.

I guess it was oddly comforting, but whatever, i don't sleep very well until i pass out most of the time anyways. 

I don't sleep with a stuffed animal though, i do sometimes hug my pillow when i'm feeling really lonely and i just wanna cry :/.

Whatever, you don't really care about the emotional details, regardless to not get off topic i don't sleep with any stuffed animals.

• Brohoof 1

I sleep with a stuffed unicorn(not mlp). It's a bit of consolation and makes me feel like everything is going to be alright for those few minutes I am still awake in my bed 

• Brohoof 1

@GrimCW I am too. The only signatures I've got in my life are some players for the AZ Diamondbacks, a few posters by anime/game voice actors, Penn Gillette, Neyo (but I lost it...), a Blastoise and Torchic cards signed by Ricky Fitness of the Aquabats!, and a Hello Kitty coin pouch Jimmy the Robot bought me and mailed it after getting Ricky and EagleBones to sign it.

• 3 weeks later...

I sleep with four buffaloes (I've been obsessed since childhood) and a large Braeburn crochet, as well as smaller crocheted ponies (8 of them). I also have a five-foot body pillow I named "Corporal Snuggums" that I purchased last year, and I love it to bits.

Yep.  I used to sleep with one of my many stuffed Alvin and the Chipmunks toys, but recently I've been sleeping with my far less fragile Fluttershy plush.

• Brohoof 1

That's cute, much cuter than me and my plushie I sleep with made of plastic and rubber and filled with hot water aka Mr Hot Water bottle

Real men sleep with stuffed cartoon characters. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Just realized that I posted in here not all that long ago.... for those of you who don't know it was about my fav stuffed animal. My piggy my daddy gave to me when I was born. I sadly lost my piggy and I posted on here crying about the loss. I loved sleeping with him and it was like I always had a best friend. I loved that pig and my dad.

Sadly my dad passed away. Now I lost more than my piggy, I lost my best friend </3

Love you forever and always daddy

• Brohoof 1

Just realized that I posted in here not all that long ago.... for those of you who don't know it was about my fav stuffed animal. My piggy my daddy gave to me when I was born. I sadly lost my piggy and I posted on here crying about the loss. I loved sleeping with him and it was like I always had a best friend. I loved that pig and my dad.

Sadly my dad passed away. Now I lost more than my piggy, I lost my best friend </3

Love you forever and always daddy

That was so sad, I'm so sorry :(  I just want to climb through the screen and give you a hug. :(

Yes, in fact, I can't sleep anymore if I don't have my Ice Storm Plush, or my Luna Plush to snuggle with. I has pics of both.

Luna:

Luna2_zps81f779e4.jpg

(sorry for bad lighting)

Icy:

Snapshot_20121225_zps0841608e.jpg

Edited by Ice Storm

I proudly checked off all of the options. :lol:

I don't actually own many stuffed animals at the moment but I do still cuddle with a Snoopy plushie. I don't care if it's a dog, cat, monkey, frog, dinosaur, or whatever. If it's even remotely cute and is soft to touch, then I don't mind sleeping with a stuffed toy. I could not care less if people see me as childish or baby-like for doing it. Loads of adults collect stuffed toys for whatever reasons, and keeping one or two on a bed isn't hurting anything.