Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you still sleep with a teddy bear/stuffed animal?

swordsman

stuff animal's you sleep with  

215 users have voted

1. 1. what kind of stuff animal you sleep with

• poines
    • teddy bear
    • wood land animals(racoons, foxes, deers, ect)
    • dog
    • cat
    • other

Actually, no. Though I would love to have an Apple Bloom plushie.

they have those at  Build a Bear for 12$.

well i just had my 27th B day and me and my mom were at the mall shopping and i just happen to walk by  Build a Bear(i have never gone in there. i made me feel like a creeper :ph34r: ) and they had the poines all the poines on sale for 18$ and i just got my applejack for me bed. i would be sleeping with her but i had to have me mom help me fix her hair(yeah i am not good with that) and at night here in FL it hot even in the winter(it been 70 at night) so i don't want to  sweat all over her at night.

so candy apple has join the pushie Flamly. when i saw her it was like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e04zxzEmZW8

I sleep with a Teddy Bear I've had since I can remember.  His name is Bear Bear. X3

He gives me a sort of comfort, and I always brought him everywhere with me in the past.

He's actually really warn out.  He's as flat as a pancake (And I'm serious when I say as flat as a pancake) and his fur is all matted.

He is very special to me though.

I've also got 5 MLP Build A Bears, but only Rainbow Dash sleeps with me.  The rest would take up my whole bed. :lol:

they have those at  Build a Bear for 12$.

well i just had my 27th B day and me and my mom were at the mall shopping and i just happen to walk by  Build a Bear(i have never gone in there. i made me feel like a creeper :ph34r: ) and they had the poines all the poines on sale for 18$ and i just got my applejack for me bed. i would be sleeping with her but i had to have me mom help me fix her hair(yeah i am not good with that) and at night here in FL it hot even in the winter(it been 70 at night) so i don't want to  sweat all over her at night.

so candy apple has join the pushie Flamly. when i saw her it was like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e04zxzEmZW8

Yes, I've heard of that. Only problem is that I don't know of any Build-a-Bears in my area. :(

I sleep with three, actually!

I sleep with this medium-sized white rabbit animal named...wait for it...Rabbit. I was an original kid. I hug him while I sleep.

I also sleep with this small Siamese cat animal named...wait for it... Purr. Aren't I great?

The last animal I sleep with is a blue dog named... ready for another crappy name? Dog Dog.

They are my babies and I would be devastated without them.

I have stuffed animals but I've never really slept with them, they're just sort of there for decoration. Even as a young kid I didn't cuddle a teddy bear or anything when I slept. Now that I'm much older though, I usually go to sleep hugging a large pillow.

If I could fit all my plushies in my bed I would. My girlfriend wouldn't like that, though. I did sleep with them for years and I'll never get rid of them. They are the army with which I shall take over the world. Did I say take over? I meant save, of course. Yes.

I had just a big dog plushie, which 'insulated' me from the sides of the bunk bed until I decided soft toys were no longer for me at 13 Y/O. I'm now 17 Y/O, my bed is now a single flat one and my old soft toys are stored underneath the bedding.

I only have a phone as a companion when I'm in bed now, I think that's a sad reflection on me.

I have so many stuffed animals in and around my bed. My main ones are a Mickey Mouse plushie I've had since I was born and yesterday I got a Twilight Sparkle from Build a Bear which I imagine will stay with me!

The very first stuffed animal I had a relationship (bester than best friends) with was a small bear, the size of my hand. His name was Marvin, and he came with a box of Valentine chocolates my grandfather had given to me. I did everything with him- We'd play video games, I took him with me on car rides, we slept. 

My grandfather, which, my grandparents had raised me, began another drinking spell and ended up leaving my grandmother and I. I'm not sure what happened to Marvin since then- I may have tossed him out, out of bitterness.

I have pone plushies, but I don't have a bond with them other than "proud owner". Now, though, I have a stuffed, purple rabbit. I got him from somebody on my father's side- either my great grandma, or my aunt- I never see them. I've probably seen them a total of 3 times in my life. Anywho, I was in 5th grade, and was doing the goth thing. To put a dark spin on my rabbit, I named him Frank, from Donnie Darko. At first, I didn't want too many people seeing that I slept with him- at around 8th grade I started to not care anymore. I occasionally still take him places :3

Edited by Pepper Mint

I have 3 big ones, a black bear and T-Rex (which I plan to sell one day) and a tiger.

And middle sized polar bear, teddy bear, seal plush and a small black bear.

The polar bear is from my friend, so I treasure it a lot. I hug it when I'm going to sleep. I hug the big black bear too. It's just soothing for me, I guess. I get irritable when I don't have plushes when going to sleep.

I dunno why my plush interest just picked up speed from my young adulthood to now… probably because of my bullied childhood, I dunno. It's now just common for me to want more big plushes.

Now I really want Rarity and Luna plushes.

I sleep with a plush snowy owl that I got from a Build-A-Bear store in the mall when I was about 6. I also sleep with a plush mallard duck and a baby blanket that I've had since I was born. They have practically no back-stories besides the fact that I favored them over my many other plush animals/blankets as a child? :huh:  I also like to sleep with a pillow in my arms, it provides a strange sense of security that is very hard and confusing to explain if you aren't me. :blink:

I sometimes sleep with my 3 PONY PLUSHES and my dog that past away 3 years ago (twlight sparkle,rainbowdash,rarity,and my black lab dg named jackey) JA-CK-E