Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What Pokémon would you be if you were one?

Arylett Charnoa

I know for a fact that if I were a pokemon, I would be MewTwo, just because of my chronic awesomeness, but I want to hear from this awesome community. Who would you be if you were a pokemon. Post your opinion in the comments below then tell your friends about this topic. I want to see how big this can get :) :) :)

post-15599-0-07552400-1368494824.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

Well seeing as it has been my name for quite a while now, I feel as it's almost my identity :3

I would have to chose Lugia, and not for the reasons that it's because he's a legendary. Being a guardian of the sea would indubitably be quite awesome though ;).

Lugia is just an awesome pokémon and one of my top favs.

I would be A FAKING CHIKORITA! 

shes the best pokemon ever, and dont get me wrong, Im male, but The sheer cuteness of that pokemon is enough for me to become a chikorita of my own.

HGSS_Chikorita_by_ztak1227.png

• Brohoof 1

I have a lot of favorites, but I wanna be a Mew. Although my favorite pokemon is Jirachi, (I LUV HER SO MUCH) I wanna be a cute widdle kitteh thingy. I also have a bigger, more badass version of me.

• Brohoof 1

Interesting! Also, yay, a Pokemon fan!!!

Brohoof! /)

But okay, if I were a Pokemon, I guess I'd be an Aipom. 

190.png

I dunno, Aipom's always been my favorite, and I adored the mischievious little monkey and his personality! And because I also love to fool around and annoy  have fun with people! Plus it was so fun seeing her appear in the anime with Ash! Loved how she would steal his hat all the time! 

But yeah, plus it'd be pretty fun swinging around trees by your tail and climbing. Weeee! But yep! I'd be Aipom!

• Brohoof 2

I would definitely be, a fire type Pokemon known as Flareon. I have many favorite Pokemon from my childhood but it would be cool to be adorable and be able to burn stuff.

136-flareon.png

I would love to be a Lucario. They're so awesome to me. wub.png  I also love their aura sense they can do. Plus I loved Sir Aaron's Lucario as well, including the movie. happy.png

448.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I was a Pokemon based on how I really am, I'd be a Magikarp because I am useless in any and every practical situation that you may encounter in your day-to-day life.

If I got to chose I'd be a Gardevoir because they are beautiful.

Edited by Pathogen

Mudkip or or or or

Maybe Eevee ; v ;

If i had to chose between the two i guess I'd rather go with Eevee, allthoseeeveelutions, leafeonisstillthebest x:

I have a lot of favorites, but I wanna be a Mew. Although my favorite pokemon is Jirachi, (I LUV HER SO MUCH) I wanna be a cute widdle kitteh thingy. I also have a bigger, more badass version of me.

Imagine has the right idea. Mew and Mewtwo are the two best pokemon. I bet if they ran for president/ vice president of the world, they would just because of there sheer awesomeness.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would be most unsuited to be an aerodactyl (even though it's my absolute favourite.) I think I would be my close second favourite pokemon, Latios. According to the anime, Latios can use telepathy, understand human speech and turn invisible. One downside is the lack of legs, but it's apparently a very speedy flier.

Even though the anime isn't 100% accurate, he's still a pretty awesome pokemon if you ask me!

381%20Latios.JPG

Edited by Celtore

ERMAIGOD I WOULD BE PIKACHU!!

The absolute cutest, best, most awesome-rific pokemon in the whole world. He was the first and always will be the best. Nothing will ever match his love, determination, and courage. He is my poke-idol! wub.png

tumblr_mmeub0e3yf1s6duq5o1_400.gif

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Part of me wants to pick Vaporeon, the bestest eeveelution EVAR... but I have to go with Mawile.

Mawile is the cutest steel type (one of my favorite types; the other is grass) and has horns that look like a mouth. It's the perfect combination of cute and intimidating. I just love that design and typing too much img-1462832-1-wub.png . I'd so be a Mawile 

post-11395-0-67380500-1368498270_thumb.jpg

Edited by MuteMutt

(edited)

I took a Pokemon personality test and it said I'm a Mewtwo. I think through stuff really well. I'm unique. I am very powerful in my brain rather then my brawn... And I'm evil as ****.

post-15499-0-39722400-1368499155_thumb.jpg

Edited by X-Ray

Part of me wants to pick Vaporeon, the bestest eeveelution ever created... but I have to go with Mawile.

Mawile is the cutest steel type (one of my favorite types; the other is grass) and has horns that look like a mouth. It's the perfect combination of cute and intimidating. I just love that design and typing too much img-1462832-1-wub.png . I'd so be a Mawile 

attachicon.giftumblr_mdjkoaR51d1rvf1y0o1_1280.jpg

To be honest growing up I never got the pokemon.  Ever. I didn't get it's purpose.  Looking back, I still don't know what it's supposed to resemble, if it is supposed to resemble something at all.  I thought that was the weirdest thing to me. :c

To be honest growing up I never got the pokemon.  Ever. I didn't get it's purpose.  Looking back, I still don't know what it's supposed to resemble, if it is supposed to resemble something at all.  I thought that was the weirdest thing to me. :c

It's been a while since I've looked it up but, If I recall correctly, mawile is based on a Japanese legend about a (ghostly?) woman that has a mouth on the back of her head.

(edited)

Ooh! I love this thread! :3

I know it's a pretty popular choice, but I'd probably have to go with Mew. I also really like Dragonair and Ditto :)

Edited by AstralDrip

It's been a while since I've looked it up but, If I recall correctly, mawile is based on a Japanese legend about a (ghostly?) woman that has a mouth on the back of her head.

HA! I wasn't planning to sleep tonight anyway. 

tumblr_lvrd0fSHCq1qibz0jo1_1280.jpgBut seriously, why?  That's just creepy... I love Japan so much but social standards here are different..... which is why I want to live in Japan. :c

• Brohoof 1

Without a doubt, I'd be a Dratini. The adorable little serpent has been my favourite Pokemon for as long as I can remember. Every game I play, I get a Dratini into my Party. They're just so cute.

I'd always envisioned myself as an Alakazam or Lucario since I spent most of my recent years contemplating life and people's thoughts about it- seeking to understand everything for what it is and the root of people's thoughts/feelings.

Nowadays, I'm far more free-spirited and fun-loving. Although still definitely a Psychic type (or Aura reading type), I'd be Mew. At peace with the world and just enjoying life in every way possible.

I guess Solid Snivy. I have extreme sneak and I am a leaf pokemon. I would sneak around and when I found someone, I would choose cardboard box or vine whip.

tumblr_lt70inoZsU1r2gp09o1_400.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Physically, I'm a big guy. I got some power behind my motions, as well as just an in-general large frame. I'm indefinitely willing to help people, as if it's what I was made for. Add in that I'm not the fastest on foot, and the answer becomes incredibly clear:

Shiny_Golurk.gif

Golurk. F.T.W.

I would love to be a Lucario. They're so awesome to me. img-1462624-1-wub.png  I also love their aura sense they can do. Plus I loved Sir Aaron's Lucario as well, including the movie. img-1462624-2-happy.png

img-1462624-3-448.png

I also like Lucario too! In fact, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew will be my all-time Pokemon movie!

This is the character I even use many times in Super Smash Bros. Brawl!

I agree with you, he's awesome...

• Brohoof 2

Well Playing from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I'm Most Likely to be Pikachu which is also my Inner Pokemon to follow up with the partner, I would Choose Piplup and Oshawott as my partners either way, I can choose one of them as both Partner and Team Member followed by Cresselia as well who happened to be my main healer all the time.