Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a feminine or masculine side?

Phasereale

I would say non-binary (not lgbt just the term itself).. but, a bit more on a masculine side. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I was going to write that I care a lot about people close to me, but I don't see why that should be such an exclusively feminine thing - surely caring about the people who mean most to you is natural and ingrained into our biology as humans. I don't think I have many feminine traits really, I like some "girl" music if that counts?

• Brohoof 1

Balance. Being emotional for me does not mean being affeminate. But rather to be connected with the emotive side, without letting this become a hindrance to my instinctual expression and ecological place in nature as a human male. This is very important for me, considering some of the denaturalizing effects that society can have on people with psychological and emotional disorders.

I don't feel like I have that much of one. It exists, sort of, but any masculine side I'd have would really be more non-binary if anything. That is definitely a factor in why I'm transitioning from my assigned male status (that I still am legally, want to fix that sometime this year)

Edited by Miss Kitty Cathy

Definitely a Feminine side. Even though I'm still legally considered a Male, I'm already wearing women's/juniors clothes both at and outside home, I sometimes paint my nails, and I shave all my hair on my face, arms, chest and legs. And I'm retaining my long hair on my head. I can't wait to start HRT so I can finally live my life as a Female. 

On 2022-03-15 at 9:33 PM, Totally Winxed said:

Definitely a Feminine side. Even though I'm still legally considered a Male, I'm already wearing women's/juniors clothes both at and outside home, I sometimes paint my nails, and I shave all my hair on my face, arms, chest and legs. And I'm retaining my long hair on my head. I can't wait to start HRT so I can finally live my life as a Female. 

Also I now have a feminine voice, which is unusual because I haven't even started voice therapy yet nor started HRT, but I would rather sound feminine when I start HRT then I won't have to do voice therapy because any feature deepens of voice would most likely be avoided. I somehow managed to feminize it on my own.