Lyra & Bon Bon or Octavia & Vinyl

Octavia Heartstrings

Lyra & Bon Bon or Octavia & Vinyl?  

17 users have voted

1. 1. Which pair is your favorite?

• Lyra & Bon Bon
    • Octavia & Vinyl

@lyrabetes3939

Because this thread is asking a question that isn’t necessarily discussing the show itselfI will be moving it to Sugarcube Corner.

I don’t ship either pair but I suppose I like Lyra Heartsrings and Sweetie Drops a bit more.

tenor.png

As someone who really admires background ponies, I love both pairs, so it's impossible to choose. But I'll say that I like Lyra & Special Agent Sweetie Drops Bon Bon better within the show, and Octavia and Vinyl in the fan works.

• Brohoof 1

Lyra and Bon Bon all the way. :wub:

I like Octavia and Vinyl but there seems to be more going on between Lyra and Bon Bon for me, so that's where my vote is going. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bon Bon and Lyra! I like how the staff of the show made them a couple by listening to the Bronies. Not much romantic stuff in the official show, so that also makes them special.

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Orchid_Fiore said:

Octavia and Vinyl are just friends, I prefer this type of relationship, I don't see them as a romantic couple.

Same here, I see them more as roommates whereas Lyra and Bon Bon are more of an actual couple. There were lots of things in the background that hinted at that.

• Brohoof 1