Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How to create an official episode thread

Jeric

Long ago official discussion topics were created exclusively by staff. A few seasons ago this policy was changed to allow some other individuals create these. I agree with this concept, but we need some consistency in the presentation. Please follow this template when creating a topic that you want to be used as an official episode thread or official short thread. 

Do not use the OP for an editorial for the episode. You should be as neutral as possible. Staff (and my staff I mean me) reserves the right to invade the OP to add in some humours images or memes. It also should be said that some of you are well known for loving specific characters. We really want to give you all the first crack at these, so if you want to create an official episode topic because it has your favorite character, please get a hold of an Admin and we'll make the call. No, this isn't an opportunity to call dibs on episodes. Let's wait for titles reveals and/or synopsis for that. Well, except the Season 9 Premiere, Series Finale, and Episode 200. We are going to have events around these, so .... Dibs. :P

Don't worry though. All of them will allow you all to get in on the OP. Speaking of ... 

For OP's. This should be in each one. We'll be updating older episode threads to ensure consistency. 

Title: 
Air Date: 
Written By: (can be TDB until it airs)
Synopsis: (might have to freestyle this for shorts)

Shorts should have an embedded YouTube video. You are permitted to include streaming links and YouTube/Daily Motion/etc video links for new episodes here and only here but this is not required. 

Polls

You need to include a poll. You can be whimsical and episode centric with the selections, but most will need five options. This is the default format. 

Did you like it?

No, I hated it! >:(

I didn't like it.

Meh, it was okay

I liked it!

I LOVED IT! <3

If you see any of the above missing please report the topic and staff will fix or ask the author of the thread to fix it. Enjoy!

• Brohoof 6

• This topic was pinned, locked and featured
1 hour ago, Jeric said:

Polls

You need to include a poll. You can be whimsical and episode centric with the selections, but most will need five options. This is the default format. 

Did you like it?

No, I hated it! >:(

I didn't like it.

Meh, it was okay

I liked it!

I LOVED IT! <3

If you see any of the above missing please report the topic and staff will fix or ask the author of the thread to fix it. Enjoy!

And keep in mind; this is only the default. If you want to have fun with these options or be creative with them; feel free. @Dark Qiviut was real clever with his choices last season!

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was unfeatured