Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your "That shouldn't have been that hard"-moments?

Catpone Cerberus

As the title says, what have been the moments in your life when you have thought that something you just did should have been lot easier than it ended up being.

I'll start with my most recent one, that should also be a good example of what I mean if I wasn't clear enough.

Getting metal thumbtacks.
So, I have started making dragon-eggs for fun, and one of the things you need to do them is flat thumbtacks, best ones being those that doesn't have paper or plastic on them...which has been exactly the problem, because I have been for three weeks now going through every shop in three cities that possibly could have thumbtacks to find them, and it wasn't until today, after already making one of those eggs with thumbtacks that have the paper (not nice experience), that I finally found them, in a small kiosk, that was inside a ice-cream cafe/bar. :bea:

Edited by Catpone Cerberus
spelling mistakes

• Responsing to red code protocol relating to health clinic. Even with training, my “panicked mode” always tends to cloud my judgement and common sense. I try not let it be though while working with patients. But with time ticking and their lives in your hands, it’s not easy.
  • science and math courses. It’s not hard, it’s just that the committees tends to make it hard when it’s unnecessary to do so.
Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

Is an "entirety of my life" so far a valid answer? Because if not, I'll have to go with University.

I seriously failed to pay enough attention to it and spare more time for studying on a regular basis, what caused me hell on Earth for no reason at all. Good lord I feel an idiot each time I think about it.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

The operation of deploying a fresh bin liner. :yeahno:

Also an honorable mention for emptying a vacuum cleaner compartment into a bin liner, only for it to spill on the outside of the bag despite opening the bag right up before emptying the compartment. Then you sweep up the spilt mess and go to empty the pan, only for the same thing to happen again! :glimmer:

Bin liners and myself have a mutual hatred for eachother. :lostit:

• Brohoof 1