Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the four became three

Lord Valtasar

There is no easy way to say this, but after some conflicting opinions on how events should work and a few heated exchanges later, i regret to announce that @Jedishy will be leaving the event team
that said, he is still a member of the forums as he broke no rules, so let's it be in the past and move on, in time, if we see that the team can't operate as is, we may have a form to recruit another so be on the lookout for that if it's something you're interested in

• Brohoof 3

Let's see no passion to get things done. Team members strength shackled to the weakest people we work with. Powerful events held back due to creative issues. We could have had creative victories on these forums but instead, I am forced to free myself from this laughable chain. 

let's make peace with the knowlege that each of us, while walking a different path, will find our way, and hopefully find serenity and fullfilment, after all, this show has taught us Harmony and friendship, we should know better than to hold grudges and try to force our views on one another

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
14 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

let's make peace with the knowlege that each of us, while walking a different path, will find our way, and hopefully find serenity and fullfilment, after all, this show has taught us Harmony and friendship, we should know better than to hold grudges and try to force our views on one another

Maybe you should put that in your guidelines!

Very well said. Makes you wonder why forgiveness and tolerance are so hard for us.

Edited by Mirage

2 hours ago, Gestum said:

So is this part of the event or am I just stupid?

The lulz are real with this one! 

Just now, BornAgainBrony said:

... why is Celestia's Magic Academy on fire?

oh no, we must check in on the younglings

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Valty Fett said:

oh no, we must check in on the younglings

Oh you will find them rather missing. Not just the younglings but the mares and colts too. 

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Sithshy said:

Oh you will find them rather missing. Not just the younglings but the mares and colts too. 

then you are  lost

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Valty Fett said:

Give up Shy, I have the highter moral ground

Vader has taught me to deal with such basic techniques. 
Image result for Lightsaber throw

As a bounty hunter myself, I found this fight amusing.  

b8c.gif

On 5/6/2019 at 12:10 AM, Sithshy said:

Vader has taught me to deal with such basic techniques. 
Image result for Lightsaber throw

As i recall. Your master didnt fare very well himself in a much simmilar situation

Why don't you each just get a ruler, and see who's light-sabre is bigger?

Also, light-sabre? Did no one on the Star Wars staff do any research whatsoever? Sabres curve, man. Foils and épées are straight. Plus Jedi don't even ride horses, so why use the name of a weapon of the cavalry for a weapon that is in no way a calvary weapon?

• Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, Sunny Fox said:

Why don't you each just get a ruler, and see who's light-sabre is bigger?

Also, light-sabre? Did no one on the Star Wars staff do any research whatsoever? Sabres curve, man. Foils and épées are straight. Plus Jedi don't even ride horses, so why use the name of a weapon of the cavalry for a weapon that is in no way a calvary weapon?

the length of ones' saber isn't the problem here, but the color of it's aura, he has turned to the dark side, and thus must be dealth with accordingly(plus the bounty on his head is too generous to overlook)

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

the length of ones' saber isn't the problem here, but the color of it's aura, he has turned to the dark side, and thus must be dealth with accordingly(plus the bounty on his head is too generous to overlook)

You have to compare the size of your Swartz!

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Sunny Fox said:

Plus Jedi don't even ride horses

I don’t know about that.. not completely a horse but a Dino-llama-horse-grogar looking mammal should be close enough. :nom:

4DAB80E6-6557-4662-B31D-24754FA8196A.jpeg.393580f82e9a9b66ffdc100dbe85ca92.jpeg

as long it’s keep you warm up for the winter right? 

5 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

(plus the bounty on his head is too generous to overlook

Say what now?!:umad:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lord Valtasar said:

i'd tell you, but competition is bad for business

But that’s what makes the job for us for more fun. :orly:

2 hours ago, TBD-66 said:

I don’t know about that.. not completely a horse but a Dino-llama-horse-grogar looking mammal should be close enough. :nom:

4DAB80E6-6557-4662-B31D-24754FA8196A.jpeg.393580f82e9a9b66ffdc100dbe85ca92.jpeg

as long it’s keep you warm up for the winter right? 

Say what now?!:umad:

07D43F11-EF67-4835-A640-2AD6626E79BF.thumb.jpeg.db438108909728d9294afdf26e36438d.jpeg

• Brohoof 1