Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

More early airings.

CastletonSnob

(edited)

I know I just posted a status update about it I really sucks that we can’t have nice things.  Even for the final season. I hope hasbro is happy.

Edited by Fluttertastic 16

Probably just going to ignore it in the first place.:yuck:. Don't make me give up and watch subbed versions of the show, ironic because the show is dubbed in English in the first place.

They are in italian so unless you know Italian, you are going to be watching ponies speaking another language.

The early airings are getting out of hand. Especially when they know they're intentionally spoiling future episodes yet are still doing them anyway. I guess they choose to make early airings instead of just releasing episodes on Saturdays like normal broadcasters...

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Jon the VGNerd said:

The early airings are getting out of hand. Especially when they know they're intentionally spoiling future episodes yet are still doing them anyway. I guess they choose to make early airings instead of just releasing episodes on Saturdays like normal broadcasters...

It's become a trend over the past few seasons. Yeah, it's annoying but there really isn't anything you can do except send threatening letters to those local TV stations.

(edited)

I can't give 2 fucks if I don't understand Italian!
What's the channel, I'll see if I get the channel, since I can't get the episodes anymore! All the sources have dried up!

Edited by Sherbert MGS

(edited)

At least it's not Polish, I remember when there was an EQG episode in Polish. Still waiting for next Saturday episode and Italian release schedule just doesn't phase me at all.

Edited by R.D.Dash

Well, no only I managed to watch them, but the English version are around as well. Spent all early afternoon watching the remaining episodes for this first half season, and it felt good having so much horse today :kindness:

21 hours ago, Zestanor said:

Is the rest of the season going to air early over there? It would be ridiculous if the finale aired early.

Yeah, I’d agree if the series finale wouldn’t feel as special if we don’t all share the goodbye :sunny:. However, I think watching it early is the lesser of two devils compared to the spoilers galore before the US air date, as I spend a lot of time in derpibooru tho :dash: