Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How long would you last in the desert?

DivineMist1000

Myself and deserts in the past don't really mix too well. I've been in both the Nevada desert and the Western desert in Egypt. Or was it the Eastern? Anyway. It was one of the deserts around the area. Although my tolerance for hot weather has drastically improved over the years. I still think my chances of surviving in the desert would be made a lot better if I was picked up by Jawas and taken onboard their sandcrawler.

• Brohoof 1

A desert is more than just hot, depending on the time of day. Freezing cold during night. I say, without water, a few hours at most. :unsure:

If anyone says a full day, I would applause them and ask to actually do it. You might actually do it though, because the camera crew behind you would give you water and cool you down sitting in their jeep with ac on. :unamused:

• Brohoof 1

20 years apparently.

t. Texan

6 hours ago, Splashee said:

A desert is more than just hot, depending on the time of day. Freezing cold during night. I say, without water, a few hours at most. :unsure:

If anyone says a full day, I would applause them and ask to actually do it. You might actually do it though, because the camera crew behind you would give you water and cool you down sitting in their jeep with ac on. :unamused:

You do realize that a nice big chunk of mainland U.S. is desert right

• 3 years later...

I'm very sensitive to heat, so this would be the worst environment for me. I definitely would do better at colder areas like iceland.

So .. i can only guess .. maybe one day or two

• Brohoof 1