Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Elements Reincarnated (OOC)

Emerald Heart

(edited)
12 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Dynamo Pad
Rose is currently walking around right now

@Emerald<3 @DwhitetheGamer

Okay and hmm...maybe after he exits the castle, he bumps into Rose near town hall? Since he'll have to meet up with Mayor Mare and then make his way towards the arcade to try and apply for a job? Maybe that's where he can meet and/or run into Copper too?

Also, maybe the discovering of the map can be done later one when they are all visiting together for one reason or another?

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, Califorum said:

So are you fine with those things actually happening?

Absolumon

23 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Emerald<3 @DwhitetheGamer

Okay and hmm...maybe after he exits the castle, he bumps into Rose near town hall? Since he'll have to meet up with Mayor Mare and then make his way towards the arcade to try and apply for a job? Maybe that's where he can meet and/or run into Copper too?

Also, maybe the discovering of the map can be done later one when they are all visiting together for one reason or another?

Sounds good!

2 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

Sounds good!

@reader8363

Okay! Going to make my response. I'll probably have him stumbling around as he isn't used to be in the castle. Which would give enough time for him to make his way back towards town hall. Maybe then, he'll run into Rose and Copper. 

One thing I was wondering was who was the full group for the elements? I wasn't sure if anything was changed on the first page depicting which pony was that certain element. I was just somewhat confused on if Dynamo had to meet anyone else. I know he met Aerion, Cocoa and Chrissy, but I wasn't sure if Chrissy was an element user, or if he was going to meet Lektra. Since I know he'll run into Copper and Rose.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@reader8363

Okay! Going to make my response. I'll probably have him stumbling around as he isn't used to be in the castle. Which would give enough time for him to make his way back towards town hall. Maybe then, he'll run into Rose and Copper. 

One thing I was wondering was who was the full group for the elements? I wasn't sure if anything was changed on the first page depicting which pony was that certain element. I was just somewhat confused on if Dynamo had to meet anyone else. I know he met Aerion, Cocoa and Chrissy, but I wasn't sure if Chrissy was an element user, or if he was going to meet Lektra. Since I know he'll run into Copper and Rose.

Dynamo- Magic

Aerion- Honesty 

Rose- Loyalty 

Hot Cocoa- Generosity 

@DwhitetheGamer - Laughter

@Lektra Bolt - Kindness

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

Yep!

Please.

@reader8363 @DwhitetheGamer @Lektra Bolt

Okay and will do. I can imagine that he'll meet up with Rose on his way towards town hall. Not sure on Copper, but I know they'll run into each other. For Lektra, is she still at the cafe? Maybe after Dynamo's house was finalized with Mayor Mare, he'll pass by the shop and talk to Cocoa and Lektra. Seeing how he still wants to talk to Cocoa.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay and will do. I can imagine that he'll meet up with Rose on his way towards town hall. Not sure on Copper, but I know they'll run into each other. For Lektra, is she still at the cafe? Maybe after Dynamo's house was finalized with Mayor Mare, he'll pass by the shop and talk to Cocoa and Lektra. Seeing how he still wants to talk to Cocoa.

Sounds good to me! 

I'll be right back. I need to gi have foodZ

(edited)
2 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

@Dynamo Pad
so, are you going to make the encounter or do I?

I would say you as I thought I set it up as Dynamo was making his way back towards town and to town hall.

@DwhitetheGamer

Do Copper and Dynamo know each other, or should it be built as stranger's first?

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Do Copper and Dynamo know each other, or should it be built as stranger's first?

*sigh*  I'll edit.  I figured that there was no need to restart since the heroes didn't encounter the main villains yet.

@Emerald<3

I'm not wanting you to change anything, but I need to ask.  Why did we restart?  In the original RP we were still in the "Meeting the Other Main Characters" stage.  It would've been fine to just thrust the new peeps in.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Emerald<3 said:

Dynamo- Magic

Aerion- Honesty 

Rose- Loyalty 

Hot Cocoa- Generosity 

@DwhitetheGamer - Laughter

@Lektra Bolt - Kindness

Wait wait I'm confused. I thought we decided you didn't want to imbalance the species? Also we had talked about Sherem and I being flipped, Sherem Kindness me Honesty? See why I'm confused?

59 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Well he's actually technically already seen her back at the coffee shop but as a background NPC that wasn't going to appear again. I'm confused if I'm supposed be actually an Element. I'm pretty sure Emerald and I decided the species would become imbalanced if I joined as Lektra who is a Unicorn, so I'm just playing Chrissy. I'm confused and would like input from our game master

Speaking of which, she was stumbling around and she's sleeping it off in one of the random extra rooms. If you do find her she can teleport you back to the Cafe

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Lektra Bolt

lol I got confused myself. Please forgive me. 

@Dynamo Pad

I was wrong. 

Aerion is Kindness and Chrissy is honesty

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Wait wait I'm confused. I thought we decided you didn't want to imbalance the species? Also we had talked about Sherem and I being flipped, Sherem Loyalty me Kindness? See why I'm confused?

Well he's actually technically already seen her back at the coffee shop but as a background NPC that wasn't going to appear again. I'm confused if I'm supposed be actually an Element. I'm pretty sure Emerald and I decided the species would become imbalanced if I joined as Lektra who is a Unicorn, so I'm just playing Chrissy. I'm confused and would like input from our game master

Speaking of which, she was stumbling around and she's sleeping it off in one of the random extra rooms. If you do find her she can teleport you back to the coffee shop

My mind sucks. Please forgive me, y'all. I got everything jumbled up in my mind. 

*hoofpalmes*

I can be so stupid sometimes. 

Edited by Emerald<3

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Wait wait I'm confused. I thought we decided you didn't want to imbalance the species? Also we had talked about Sherem and I being flipped, Sherem Kindness me Honesty? See why I'm confused?

Speaking of which, she was stumbling around and she's sleeping it off in one of the random extra rooms. If you do find her she can teleport you back to the coffee shop

Now that you mention it, I'm confused myself. I hope there's a way to figure everything out. I wasn't sure if Chrissy was going to be an element as she has Chrysalis's side within her mind.

Okay, now it was all cleared up. I took the idea you mentioned earlier. How Dynamo saw Chrissy's magic and decided to leave. I felt the whole stumbling around the area would help in making time pass for him to return to town hall. Where he has just run into Copper and can run into Rose as they are meeting up at town hall, or something like that. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

I'm so sorry, y'all. My mind just got jumbled up.

I truly do feel like a moron today

Don't say that. You're not stupid or a moron. Sometimes we have a moment where we forget or have a mix up on information. Trust me. I've been there before when I'm at my job or at home. Everything is okay and now everything has been taken care of and figured out. No need to worry and we're here for you, my friend. *hugs*

Also, I have to go visit my mom in the hospital for a bit, so I'll be gone for a bit. I have the forum on my phone, so I'll try to answer when possible. Going to wait on @DwhitetheGamer and @reader8363 on when they meet up and talk to Dynamo. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Lektra Bolt

lol I got confused myself. Please forgive me. 

@Dynamo Pad

I was wrong. 

Aerion is Kindness and Chrissy is honesty

My mind sucks. Please forgive me, y'all. I got everything jumbled up in my mind. 

*hoofpalmes*

I can be so stupid sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, Emerald<3 said:

@Dynamo Pad @Lektra Bolt

I'm so sorry, y'all. My mind just got jumbled up.

I truly do feel like a moron today

I'm still confused, or were both confused. I'm sorry. Let's try to figure it out. I'm probably more stupid than you

IIRC the conversation went that we originally decided @Sherem was doing Kindness and I was doing Loyalty, but you had also deidded that you didn't want to imbalances the species. So I was just doing Chrissy, who is a gray character and ultimately good

So what are we doing? Cause if you're actually okay with Lektra being Loyalty she's back at the Cafe. She was just a random NPC at the time, cause I was pretty sure I was just playing Chrissy

If anyone's stupid it's me..... 

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Don't say that. You're not stupid or a moron. Sometimes we have a moment where we forget or have a mix up on information. Trust me. I've been there before when I'm at my job or at home. Everything is okay and now everything has been taken care of and figured out. No need to worry and we're here for you, my friend. *hugs*

Also, I have to go visit my mom in the hospital for a bit, so I'll be gone for a bit. I have the forum on my phone, so I'll try to answer when possible. Going to wait on @DwhitetheGamer and @reader8363 on when they meet up and talk to Dynamo. 

Thank you. This is why I love you guys. 

Just now, Lektra Bolt said:

I'm still confused, or were both confused. I'm sorry. Let's try to figure it out. I'm probably more stupid than you

IIRC the conversation went that w ehad originally decided @Sherem was doing Kindness and I was doing Loyalty, but you had also deidded that you didn't want to imbalances the species. So I was just doing Chrissy, who is a gray character and ultimately good

So what are we doing? Cause if you're actually okay with Lektra being Loyalty she's back at the Cafe

If anyone's stupid it's me..... 

Rose is Loyalty