Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Windy Breeze

Windy Breeze

• 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, FuntimeMare said:

How did you become a Wonderbolt?

Ah, it had been long after I become a Wonderbolt. The story might not be accurate.

After befriending Spitfire, I decided to visit her for one day for a week. When i first enter the Academy, I marveled and admired at the acrobatics and skills the Wonderbolts had, i decided to sign up as one of the cadets. It was not easy to become one, but practicing and my determination is the key to my success. I wanted to be Wonderbolt not because the hunger for fame, but because of my love of flying and to hang out with Spitfire and her buddies. :fluttershy:

6 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

How many dimensions have you been and lost?

So many that I couldn't count how many times I died. :please::yay:

• Brohoof 1

You dont mind the team fail safe try to rescue you in a dimension loop..and hopefully not get killed?

Most of the dimension loop happens during when I'm alone, though sometimes, it does happen in front of my teammates and I try to stop them from saving me cause I don't really like the thought of dragging them into troubles from the unknown worlds.

Welp thats what the fail safe is for...fixing dimensional rifts and stopping things that aren't supposed to happen! Anyway we really don't intend to save you specifically...we just fix time rifts and bugs in the universe...you were just cought up in the middle of things... But @Oni Equine want none of that and insists on saving people who got trapped.... 

Welp thats what the fail safe is for...fixing dimensional rifts and stopping things that aren't supposed to happen! Anyway we really don't intend to save you specifically...we just fix time rifts and bugs in the universe...you were just cought up in the middle of things... But @Oni Equine want none of that and insists on saving people who got trapped.... 

@Kujamih 

hehe, @Oni Equine

32 minutes ago, Flying Pencil said:

If you had to race one pony, canon or oc. Who would it be

Rainbow Dash, she's very cool, energetic, and seems to accept every challenge thrown at her. Sometimes, me and she would race in the sky at the outskirts of the Everfree, she's also fast, whichhh is very challenging. I had in faith this pegasus would lead the Wonderbolts after Spitfire's retirement, and it turns out its true.

7 hours ago, Kujamih said:

7 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

@Kujamih 

hehe, @Oni Equine

MUST SAVE EVERYONE! SOIYA!

...But try to save the pegasi and alicorn ladies first. :twismile: