Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

We found the portal to Equestria!

Muffinnz

Storm Equestria, they cant stop all of us...

WE COMING BACK HOME WITH AN EQUESTRIAN PONY

On second thought I'd rather stay there forever

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Send a recon team to make sure it’s safe.

11 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

I'd say send a probe, then send a rat or some other animal to see if the conditions there are not dangerous to us.

No time can't wait YEEEEEET

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 3

we politely make the 2 races make peace with themlseves and make humans and ponies living in harmony.... Naaaah who am i fooling? i would jump inside let my friends come in then close it forever

Edited by Outnick

9 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I do not want to come down with Feather Flu!

I already have Pony Fever, how much worse can it get?

11 hours ago, Muffinnz said:

Storm Equestria, they cant stop all of us...

WE COMING BACK HOME WITH AN EQUESTRIAN PONY

On second thought I'd rather stay there forever

I'm pretty sure a lot of us would be justified in requesting asylum at this point.

9 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Also send a sterilized rover through to establish communication and establish biological risks for either side.

Do you know what happens when Martians get sick? They don't get Wells.

Yea, depends if the portal is public knowledge or not. If it's not, then keeping it hidden would be nice.

If the portal is public knowledge then we should all agree that all the ponies that have at least one line in the show are off limits. There are too many of us and too few of them. So, to prevent competitions and fights, we all have to stay away from them. Anyone who tries approaching such a pony, or even thinks of approaching the Mane 6 outside of special organized events gets shot. 

@BornAgainBrony Well, we have to protect the most popular ponies from ourselves. Imagine thousands of people trying to get to talk to or even Fluttershy, getting in fights over who goes before who and Fluttershy having to watch all of that. She would probable come to a conclusion that in comparison, being a model was not all that bad. I know I would participate in a riot over who gets to talk to Twilight if that was an option.

That's why those ponies should be off limits to everyone.

Edited by Pentium100

1 minute ago, Pentium100 said:

@BornAgainBrony Well, we have to protect the most popular ponies from ourselves. Imagine thousands of people trying to get to talk to or even Fluttershy, getting in fights over who goes before who and Fluttershy having to watch all of that. She would probable come to a conclusion that in comparison, being a model was not all that bad.

That's why those ponies should be off limits to everyone.

Protecting Equestria from bad humans by introducing military-style executions to their culture as a form of punishment. We're off to a great start here.

And sorry, Rainbow Dash or not, if the dimensional transfer turns me into a Pegasus, I'm working towards becoming a wonderbolt, dagnabbit.

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I would close the portal so the Duck universe & the Pony universe would never know of each other's existence. 

I know it's not the duck universe you're talking about, but that made me laugh, because it wouldn't be the first time a duck blew up a dimensional gate.

image.thumb.png.43f450d9c7fc9839c463c787ccd5e1fd.png

• Brohoof 1

If I stumbled through it on my own, then I would probably try to seek an audience with the ruling Princess(es) while avoiding ponies as much as possible in case of disease transmission.

That is, as long as I come out in Equestria near ponies - there are many other parts of their world I would retreat from immediately.

16 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Protecting Equestria from bad humans

I didn't say anything about "bad" humans (that, I guess would be a separate matter entirely). Just that IMO we would need to protect those specific ponies from being overwhelmed by the attention of the fans. Even if those fans are normally well-meaning. And, while shooting someone for trying to approach the popular ponies may be excessive, it was also a joke :). However, the punishment should still be harsh enough so that nobody does it.

Celebrities, especially the popular ones, have bodyguards and such for a reason. Equestria would not be prepared for this, at least initially.

Someone like Celestia already has guards, so I guess the guards would be able to deal with the humans.

I relatively recently watched the movie "A Hard Day's Night" - I remember how it showed the Beatles being chased around by screaming fans. No pony deserves this, especially Fluttershy.

Of course, if the portal is inaccessible or hidden from the public and only you (and your friends) can access it, then all of that does not apply - you can go hang out with whoever you want, as long as the pony wants to hang out with you.

Edited by Pentium100

11 hours ago, Pentium100 said:

Of course, if the portal is inaccessible or hidden from the public and only you (and your friends) can access it, then all of that does not apply - you can go hang out with whoever you want, as long as the pony wants to hang out with you.

If I had a hidden portal all to myself and friends, I would go through the portal and close it behind me forever and take any friends that would make this commitment ESPECIALLY if any person who enters the portal becomes a pony on the other side. Life would be a million times better there then living it here.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Muffinnz said:

ESPECIALLY if any person who enters the portal becomes a pony on the other side.

I would go back, especially if the portal turned me into a pony (like in Equestria Girls).

I would visit Equestria once in a while, but I would not go there permanently. Even if I could be good friends with Twilight.

Now, I would most likely have to figure out how to close the portal if I am found out, however, hopefully it can be opened from the other side at specified times (or at request, if, say, I had Sunset's book).

I hate permanent changes. I also do not see why I should abandon my job, my home etc and go there permanently.

• Brohoof 1