Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Well, not too happy because it's warm and sticky in my room. It only got down to 62 degrees for an overnight low. That's practically a summer night. It's February, it's winter. I understand not every day/night in winter can be bone-chilling cold, but this is ridiculous. I should at least be able to sleep under covers every night in the winter! >.>

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 2

Excited for terrible reasons. D:
I didn't want to come to work today, and a coworker who carpooled to the office is under the weather, so I may get to leave EXTRA early to take them home. EXTRA early, because we close at noon on Fridays anyway.
...And then I'm going to go play more of the open beta for The Division. D:

• Brohoof 2

Accomplished, and a bit tired. I did all my chores for the day in the span of about two hours, all while my family was away. Then got myself dinner, showered, and now am sitting with a big bowl of popcorn and ready to watch The Dark Knight. :3

• Brohoof 2

Like a sky in the middle of summer, with no cloud friends, and no water to cry ......... like that sky I feel ...Blue.

Oh no! Feel better soon, Swifty! :(

I'm feeling content. I found an old book I never completed and I'm happy to be getting back into it soon. :)

• Brohoof 3

Tired. Stressed. Unfulfilled.

I have things I want to do, but I don't have the motivation to work on them. Doesn't help that I feel drained of energy every day from my own, mundane life and I take (pointless) naps to ease myself afterwards. However, that only works for so long because I just wake up feeling tired again.

Coffee never looked so good and refreshing...

• Brohoof 4

I'm forced to go to a dance tomorrow :C I don't like it .____. I don't want to dance with anyone T^T 

You can do it :) I believe in you.

--

I'm feeling pretty good right now. Today has been pretty good, but kinda boring too.

• Brohoof 2

Tired, and pensive.

Think I'm going to listen to some music, watch an episode of two of a show and then call it a night.

• Brohoof 2

And in an hour, my mood has been ruined. Some people need a reality check. They need to realize that, since they don't live at a certain place anymore, that they can't just fucking waltz in there like they fucking own the place, bringing their fucking annoying dog with them while they eat all of the food that isn't theirs, leaving their dirty fucking dishes out for other people to clean them for them when they should be taking them back with them, and even bringing someone over to the apartment they don't fucking live at anymore that has fucking BEDBUGS.

I'm beyond pissed off right now.

• Brohoof 3

Tired. Stressed. Unfulfilled.

I have things I want to do, but I don't have the motivation to work on them. Doesn't help that I feel drained of energy every day from my own, mundane life and I take (pointless) naps to ease myself afterwards. However, that only works for so long because I just wake up feeling tired again.

Coffee never looked so good and refreshing...

Wow, your post matches how I've been feeling for the past year so perfectly it's kinda scary. Except for the coffee part. I don't like coffee... Tea on the other hand...

Otherwise I'm just feeling rather lonely. A lot of my friends from days gone by have moved away or become so busy with school/work/significant others that they hardly talk with me anymore. I've tried to make new friends but I live in such a sparsely populated area that it's hard to meet anyone. I'm not exaggerating either, that meeting people site, meetup.com I think it was, returned zero results in a search that had a 100 mile radius.

It's hard to find anyone to be friends with that has a similar interest to mine. Let alone someone my age... Man, high school spoiled me. I was one of the few who rather like high school...

Anyway, that's why I've hopped back on this site after being inactive forever. Trying to socialize a little bit. Talk with someone, even if it's a stranger on the internet. At least on forums I can pretend someone's listening.  :P

• Brohoof 3